PDA

View Full Version : Feeler job offer: Autobody Receptionist, Autobody Appraiser

TomcoPDR
01-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Posting for a bodyshop owner I know... It's not an official job offer, because he just wants to talk to a few potential candidates first.

But he did ask me personally if I knew anyone that could perform certain tasks for some job positions, he is looking for the right individual. I thought I MIGHT be able to help out a potential Beyonder without blowing up in my fuckin' face though...

- Bodyshop appraiser (dealing with public/customer on body damage estimating, has to be good with computers in general, of course understanding of the autobody estimation systems an asset; autodex, mitchel, etc...)

- Receptionist (computer skills, type up work order for the shop, customer related calls/appointments/etc...)

Don't have to send me your resume as I'm not the one offering the job... PM me with your skills, training, anything you can tell me about yourself... I'll pass your name on if you sound like someone that could fit their requirement.

The location of work is near Deerfoot South and 130th Ave SE and surrounding area.

Hope this type of posting is allowed, but who knows it might help someone find a job.