Vehicle Details
Year : 1993
Make and Model : Toyota Celica
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 175,000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Selling 93 Toyota Celica, RHD, (NOT THE GT4 AWD) Comes with General HP max Winter Tires, Has NO RUST. Has power windows, Power Door locks, Power mirrors and power steering. When i Bought it, One side of the CV joints was cracking, and the other side the boot was Ripped but not Cracking, when to my parts dealer and got Two CV Drive shafts and Replaced them, Also Replaced a Cracked up Windshield. There is also a Hole in the front bumper from the previous owner backing it up with a Trailer Hitch, but it's covered with Funny Bandage Sticker (lol). I had to get a Insurance Appraisal in order to drive it which i have, and The appraiser @ Sports car Parts in the SE, said it's worth $3500 (have a booklet to prove it) so i'm giving a pretty good deal here. there is a 3S-GE Motor In it (MR2 motor) It comes stock straight from Japan and it's pretty powerful (No Swaps here) The motor itself has no Mods, as i just used it for a Daily Driver. It's Turbo Ready, so if you want to throw on a turbo go right a head, straight bolt-on n go. Oil Changes every 2 months, and i just did mine in the middle of Jan. so it's Still fresh and it's fully synthetic. Always used 94 Octane at Husky. Asking $2500 So if interested, Text or call me at 403-383-3911. Serious buyers only and No Tire kickers or lowballers.

Extras :Alpine Deck Ipod Ready
Asking Price : 2500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-383-3911

Pictures :

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1993-Toyota-Celica-GTR-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ258554479

SirenA
02-15-2011, 01:26 AM
AUMP

SirenA
02-26-2011, 01:37 PM
BUMP!:poosie:

SirenA
03-05-2011, 01:54 PM
SOLD MODS PLEASE CLOSE:closed: