PDA

View Full Version : A quicky

SmelltheRubber
09-08-2002, 04:53 PM
Since not much is being posted in here, I'll say something.
This was a really short race that happened a few nights ago...
I'm coming out of Ranchlands up towards hawkwood, having to cross John Laurie Blvd... the light turns red and this red talon pulls up (I dont know what year it was or if it was modded, but it looked like the newest generation before they were discontinued). It was red with a body kit, no spolier, and it had no rims (not even hubcaps). Anyways, a brown dude was driving it and he had his seat reclined so far back I could only see the top of his head and a bit of his face....with his arm stretched to the limit! Classic poser position... Now if you go into Hawkwood from John Laurie, then you know that all the roads turn into a one lane street...
So anyways, this guy pulls up, music blaring. He didnt rev his engine or anything, so I think whatever, he's gonna drive responsibly and just merge behind me once were in hawkwood (cause his lane merged into mine). The light turns green, I ease up normally, then I hear the dude punch it! He's up about half a car length and then I got mad cause the guy was obviously trying to get ahead and cut me off! So I floor it too and within the first gear I'm up a car length, and then by the end of second gear, it wasnt even a race anymore cause the punk is so far behind.
To make a long story short, he got put in his place and then a few mins later I run into him again by the husky station, and get this, he is coming towards me. For those of you familiar with hawkwood's layout, this means that the guy WENT ALL THE WAY AROUND, so as not to follow me. As i passed him, he was looking straight ahead and didnt even try for eye contact.

300rwhp
09-14-2002, 09:11 PM
ive seen that guy before its an auto! my buddy raced him in hie std tsi and gave him a very hard raping

B18C
09-14-2002, 09:28 PM
nice kill :thumbsup: