PDA

View Full Version : new home builders

iroman
02-06-2011, 02:31 PM
I am considering to build home with Homes by Avi, and I was wondering if anybody has any experience with them as a builder and feels like sharing?

03ozwhip
02-06-2011, 03:26 PM
my brother just built with them, it seemed like they had a pretty positive experience considering it was their first time building. of course there were some minor issues but nothing compared to issues i had when building with a different builder this past year.

JAYMEZ
02-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Had a few friends build with them , never heard bad things. I personally didnt build with them because they didnt have the right house for me.

InRich
02-06-2011, 10:28 PM
I heard some bad things about em, but I dont remember anymore. in the end all the builders are the same man, if you like the floor plan, and your good on the price, go for it. OH and DONT forget to ask for a referal fee, since you had friend build with them, might be worth up to 5k for you

02WhiteWs6
02-06-2011, 10:52 PM
If I was going to build, I would build with them. Nice floor plans.

ALBERTA_IS
02-09-2011, 11:55 PM
I personally just built with Homes by Avi. The trades did a great job and the experience was great.. No major issues and we are very happy with the product. I would very highly recommend them. If you don't mind PM me what area you are looking at and I can help you out ;) $