PDA

View Full Version : Bush staying on US soil to avoid arrest??

Toma
02-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Man, that would be SWEEET....

lol

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/05/us-bush-torture-idUSTRE7141CU20110205

Godfuader
02-06-2011, 05:14 PM
How will he avoid his true trial when he is six feet deep in the soil? :devil:

Finally the Swiss are manning up to a true global terrorist...now if they could do something about dem Muzlims, life would be kosher! :D

Sugarphreak
02-06-2011, 05:26 PM

Toma
02-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Godfuader
How will he avoid his true trial when he is six feet deep in the soil? :devil:

Finally the Swiss are manning up to a true global terrorist..

Lmao.... MAN, that would be sweet.

I have a feeling that war criminal WILL get what's comin' to him before his time is up on this planet. Well, it will be sweet to see him on trial for his various crimes against humanity. And then, a Saddam style hangin'. You wanna see the WHOLE WORLD rejoice?? that will be the day.

ZenOps
02-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Torture is frowned upon by many nations.

State sanctioned torture is even worse. I think that Swedes and the like, are just using the excuse - to make sure that a man like Bush does not set foot upon their soil because they are worried that he might be a violent influence upon the state.

If you let a unfavorable leader into your country (like Baby Doc, who hacked up thousands of people for organs and sold them on the market) it portrays a terrible stink upon those who let them in.

If you somehow make the leader a "criminal" it makes it much easier to just deny entry based on that.

Which is true of even minor officials like Galloway, or Rob Anders heading to France.

BTW: I thought that Harper stepping forward to try and kick out the relative of Ben Ali in Canada - was greatly overstepping his bounds. Hes a relative of an unfavourable leadership in Tunisia that is *accused* of stealing Billions from the state... Ok, he might be a theiving dickwad, but on the scale of cutting up people for parts and torture - Ben Alis family is just petty theivery compared to Bushs' pure evil.