PDA

View Full Version : cell phone numbers?

3G
01-09-2004, 09:14 PM
My friend wants to change her # because some guy keeps calling her. Can it be done? or if I give her one of my old SIM cards, can they switch her account from her SIM to mine. :dunno:

I don't know much about this shit. She's on Rogers btw!

Thanks

04blackMAX
01-09-2004, 09:14 PM
call rogers...any more brain busters

ZorroAMG
01-09-2004, 09:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHA fuck that's priceless!!!

3G
01-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
HAHAHAHAHA fuck that's priceless!!!

what is? :dunno:

and 04BlackMax..I asked for an answer, If you can't answer it and want to be an asshole, Don't reply leave it to someone who can and come suck my dick you fucking piece of shit.

04blackMAX
01-09-2004, 09:37 PM
man iam not trying to be, but come on why make a pointless thread,,,i mean when u need a number for pizza hut, u make a thread....call rogers, whos gonna know better then rogers, thought i was being helpful!!

and i dunno if id start in with the name callin son

3G
01-09-2004, 09:41 PM
I hate sitting on the phone with customer service people. There are some people who work for Rogers and they can answer this question.

04blackMAX
01-09-2004, 09:43 PM
LOL....yeah ok..but whatever info your gonna get, your gonna have to eventually call...nobody on here can snap there fingers and change her #........so why dont you cut out the middle man of getting tons of posts that say " i dont know call rogers" and just do it?

itsalebaron
01-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
I hate sitting on the phone with customer service people. There are some people who work for Rogers and they can answer this question.

LOL you know you are still going to have to call at some point to actually change the number, when the people that work for Rogers here tell you, "sure just call in and they can change it"?? SO why not kill two birds with one stone?

3G
01-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by itsalebaron

LOL you know you are still going to have to call at some point to actually change the number, when the people that work for Rogers here tell you, "sure just call in and they can change it"?? SO why not kill two birds with one stone?

Don't they do it at the Rogers stores? But yah I'll give em a call Monday or something. Thanks!

04blackMAX
01-09-2004, 09:46 PM
good to hear that...way to be.......:closed:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
01-09-2004, 11:55 PM
$35 for a number change
i need the account owner in store to sign forms for changes to his/her account

3G
01-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
$35 for a number change

Alright thanks :thumbsup: Can it be done at a Rogers store or do we have to call CS?

RX-7_TWINTURBO
01-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Either...

good luck
What Telephone Number Changes (TNC) CAN be completed / What CANNOT be completed

-unable to process TNC for Add a phone, Fairshare and family plan.
-Complete and obtain customer signature on a cellular application.
-unable to process TNC for prepaid.
-unable to process TNC for corporate accounts.
-unable to complete change if the CTN has a pending price plan change.
-TNCs on consumer credit CTNs that are on individual plans.

roopi
01-10-2004, 01:25 AM
Well it seems like you've gotten alot of bullshit in this thread so far. Call a CSR and tell them you need a number change. You don't have to pay for shit. It is free.

Yes someone who works for a Rogers store will charge you because thats how they make money, but just call the CSR and request a number change. If the guy/girl on the phone says it will cost you tell then no thanks and hang up. Then call back and try again. I've had numbers changed about 5 times without being charged.

3G
01-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by roopi
Well it seems like you've gotten alot of bullshit in this thread so far. Call a CSR and tell them you need a number change. You don't have to pay for shit. It is free.

Yes someone who works for a Rogers store will charge you because thats how they make money, but just call the CSR and request a number change. If the guy/girl on the phone says it will cost you tell then no thanks and hang up. Then call back and try again. I've had numbers changed about 5 times without being charged.

Thanks Roopi. You're the man. I know a guy who works for Rogers I'll go see him, but she's on a family plan..

rage2
01-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
call rogers...any more brain busters

Originally posted by roopi
Hey Mx6GtTurbo, check out the first reply vs last Reply. It WAS answered by 04blackmax. Personally, I agree this was a useless thread.