PDA

View Full Version : Is this you?

epp01
02-09-2011, 12:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/KingofSpades/Photo0161.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/KingofSpades/Photo0163.jpg

The management at my work called the police, the truck is not stolen. However, because it's blocking a driving lane it will be towed in a few hours. If this is your truck I would suggest moving it before it gets towed... and also.

That is clearly not a parking space you idiot.

shakalaka
02-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Maybe he didn't realize that it wasn't a parking spot because of the snow. :facepalm:

Weapon_R
02-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Not unusual for a domestic truck driver. Keep us updated, hopefully he does get towed.

Thaco
02-09-2011, 12:17 PM
I dont see a problem... driving a truck gives him the right to park where he pleases.

InRich
02-09-2011, 12:18 PM
haha what a fucking idiot. looks like the truck that cut me off the other day and sprayed rocks all over my new car. fag

Thaco
02-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by InRich
haha what a fucking idiot. looks like the truck that cut me off the other day and sprayed rocks all over my new car. fag i'm sure it's the same one, that truck is very unique and distinguishable.

FraserB
02-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I think you found the only silver GMC in Calgary.

Probably one of Kennyredline's buddies.

topmade
02-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Maybe he didn't realize that it wasn't a parking spot because of the snow. :facepalm:
Still a douche because he didn't leave a lot of room for that lancer or civic to get out and you shouldn't need lines to tell you that.

CMW403
02-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by InRich
haha what a fucking idiot. looks like the truck that cut me off the other day and sprayed rocks all over my new car. fag

HOW DARE HE?!!?

He should have known you were InRich and had a brand new car and stayed in his lane!111!!! what a fucking idiotfag

shakalaka
02-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by topmade

Still a douche because he didn't leave a lot of room for that lancer or civic to get out and you shouldn't need lines to tell you that.

I was being sarcastic.:)

heavyD
02-09-2011, 12:59 PM
4x4 Pickup Truck => Check
Parked like a total idiot => Check

Definately new resident fresh off the Saskatchewan grain truck.

epp01
02-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Alright UPDATE!!

We had a Calgary Peace Officer come and talk with my manager. He said that because of the snow on the ground he could easily fight the ticket and most likely win on the fact you can't see the lines for the parking lot.

My manager said, well... either way, he's parking unauthorized on private property without permission and he wants the truck removed. The Peace officer agreed and...

Tow truck is on it's way!

FraserB
02-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Post pictures of the truck getting towed and change the thread title to "WAS this you?"

lilmira
02-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by epp01
Alright UPDATE!!

He said that because of the snow on the ground he could easily fight the ticket and most likely win on the fact you can't see the lines for the parking lot.

or Chewbacca defense

DonJuan
02-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Oh look! Its a pick-up truck owner who's being an asshole!

Tow that fool, but at least he parked straight.

Go out there shovel the snow on the parking lines, showing the spots for parking... take pic again. That's how dicks fuck assholes.

BigBadVlad
02-09-2011, 05:30 PM
So, final update?

jaysas_63
02-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by BigBadVlad
So, final update?

truck got towed...I'm pretty sure there isn't much more happening in this story lol

sr20s14zenki
02-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Hahaha what a fucking loser. I hope it teaches him a lesson, altho it probably wont....

:rolleyes:

Kennyredline
02-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Yeah, I think you found the only silver GMC in Calgary.

Probably one of Kennyredline's buddies.
Nope, not one of mine; no truck nuts. :bigpimp:

This is a freind of mine; I caught a pic of (his) truck. His name is D. Bagg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/Kennyredline/douchbag.jpg

Cos
02-09-2011, 10:01 PM
How do we know he wasnt there first and guessed where he should have parked? I would bet the Civic and Lancer could have sneaked in there to snag the spot.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/SilentWolf8979/Smileys/smiley-scared004.gif

Also I am assuming you work at NAPA? Did the guys truck breakdown last night and he got it into the lot and today he was going to come and get it?

slinkie
02-09-2011, 10:07 PM
if yall cant handle us truck owners get out of alberta...

nobody speaks inglish anymore

hope he gets towed , i could see it being kind of funny if the lot is empty but come on

Unknown303
02-09-2011, 10:11 PM
All truck/suv drivers are big faggy homos. At least according to beyond.

AE92_TreunoSC
02-09-2011, 10:12 PM
It's a chev truck, it likely died there and the owner left it like it's a regular occurrence.

Sentry
02-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Also I am assuming you work at NAPA?
:facepalm: I can't believe I didn't recognize the parking lot. I go to that one all the time.

Cos
02-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Cos

Also I am assuming you work at NAPA? Did the guys truck breakdown last night and he got it into the lot and today he was going to come and get it?

Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
It's a chev truck, it likely died there and the owner left it like it's a regular occurrence.

:thumbsup:

msommers
02-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
All truck/suv drivers are big faggy homos. At least according to beyond.

They're hated and also have tiny dicks.

epp01
02-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Final Update! Buddy got towed.

talonboi
02-12-2011, 11:14 AM
it doesnt seem like he just parked in the middle to be an ass, im pretty there could have been a vehicle in between the truck and the tercel.

Unknown303
02-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah go to Sunridge and look at all the retarded park jobs from people there. And most of the time you can see the lines and they completely disregard them.

sidewaysD
02-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Limos can park anywhere.

even the honda ones.

Supa Dexta
02-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah what if he was there the longest and the parking around him changed???

Say there were no cars lined up the side, and the others in the center were around him tighter. Then the ones around him leave, a few park along the edge, and bammo! He's sitting in the middle of no where looking foolish.

.... it could happen.

Crunchy
02-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Yeah what if he was there the longest and the parking around him changed???

Say there were no cars lined up the side, and the others in the center were around him tighter. Then the ones around him leave, a few park along the edge, and bammo! He's sitting in the middle of no where looking foolish.

.... it could happen.

I try my hardest to make people do this. Often wait till they walk out of sight and move immediately.

Feels good, man.

ryder_23
02-26-2011, 08:36 PM

The management at my work called the police, the truck is not stolen. However, because it's blocking a driving lane it will be towed in a few hours. If this is your truck I would suggest moving it before it gets towed... and also.

That is clearly not a parking space you idiot.

I'm willing to bet he got wasted at the Voodoo Lounge (fka Rusty Cage) for there new industry night, decided not to drive, and showed up to pick up his truck the next day and it was gone. He'll probably just drive home next time.

I have buddies park in that lot all of the time, get wasted and leave there car. Parking sucks around there, its not like they parked there to walk to SAIT and avoid paying for parking.

Thats my take on it atleast.

Cos
02-26-2011, 08:53 PM
^^ yeah that actually makes the most sense. Sad really. I get it was frustrating but it doesnt look like he blocked anyone.

Now the guy was trying to do the right thing (probably parked in a parked parking lot at 10pm) and then was smart and walked/cabbed home. As you said now he wont want to do it anymore.

ryder_23
02-27-2011, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Cos
^^ yeah that actually makes the most sense. Sad really. I get it was frustrating but it doesnt look like he blocked anyone.

Now the guy was trying to do the right thing (probably parked in a parked parking lot at 10pm) and then was smart and walked/cabbed home. As you said now he wont want to do it anymore.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Now cause of the OP and his manager, they just put another guy who was "questionable" back on the road since he will get towed. Even though he probably showed up for a few, ended up having too many without planning on it (yes it happens) and thought his truck would be fine parked there over night. Now hes driving home cause he doesn't want to get towed and pay fines from the useless lot. Seriously that picture is most likely students, but since he's in the middle in a truck, hes a victim.

Graham_A_M
03-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
Oh wow.
:facepalm:

epp01
03-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Are you guys kidding me? You all bash him because he parked like a D-bag and now he's towed you're all on his side? If you look in the first picture you can CLEARLY see where there is parking curbs a head of each car. He was not the "first' guy there as my manager was there before he got there that morning. If you saw or have seen the parking lot in real life you would clearly see how where he parked was obviously not a parking space. We have lots of SAIT students who park in the NAPA parking lot, and we have no problems with it. However this guy deserved to get towed.

Thaco
03-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Are you guys kidding me? You all bash him because he parked like a D-bag and now he's towed you're all on his side? If you look in the first picture you can CLEARLY see where there is parking curbs a head of each car. He was not the "first' guy there as my manager was there before he got there that morning. If you saw or have seen the parking lot in real life you would clearly see how where he parked was obviously not a parking space. We have lots of SAIT students who park in the NAPA parking lot, and we have no problems with it. However this guy deserved to get towed.

you heard it here, FREE PARKING for SAIT Students at NAPA!

epp01
03-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Go for it, only thing is that it's a solid 10-15 minute walk. For that distance I know of closer places to park that's free.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-07-2011, 03:57 PM
I prefer to park underground at Home Depot and walk through the mall, but Napa is a decent spot as well.

GSR2700 ISX
03-07-2011, 04:41 PM
As much as I would like to think that he/she deserves to be towed, you might have made the owner's life difficult.
Did he parked like a douche? DEFINITELY,
Is he blocking a driving lane? For sure,
Did he deserve a ticket? Probably!
But like someone said, he might have had a few drinks at Voodoos, and cabbed it home. In a few hours when the owner comes retrieving his/her truck, he/she will realize that it is missing and will have to go through the process of getting it back.

Is the truck really blocking the parking lot, disrupting business, etc? If the truck was there for more than 24hours, most definitely. I would just think that there should much more tolerance to things like this. My 2 cents.

bspot
03-07-2011, 05:14 PM
If I was one of the trapped cars that had to do a 50 point turn to get out I'd want him towed too.

Gadgetboy
03-07-2011, 06:22 PM
MAYBE he was at Voodoo lounge... but maybe he wasn't. You guys are all on his side now based on the same speculation that you guys wanted him towed away in the first place. Make up your god damn minds, masses.

sr20s14zenki
03-07-2011, 06:31 PM
IF the guy decides to drive drunk next time, because he got towed the last time, hes a fucking douche, period. That should have no bearing on a decision to DRIVE DRUNK, fucking asinine. You should never drive drunk, i dont care if youve been towed the last 10 times. Drunk drivers :thumbsdow

no excuse guys, but try again.