PDA

View Full Version : Need help with iPhone sync

CK4500
02-12-2011, 11:02 AM
I am no stranger to apple products....this problem is something new for me.

Less than a year ago, I purchased two new iPhones. I've been syncing them regularly since. This past monday, my new iPhone 4's arrived. I backed up the old ones, then synced everything to the new ones. easy stuff.

Now, for whatever reason, my laptop no longer recognizes any of my devices. No iphone 3GS, no ipod touch, and neither of the new iphone 4s. Yet, it was used to sync all of these devices previously.

I have already searched alot, and I have uninstalled itunes, reinstalled. updated phones.

Any suggestions? (PLEASE!!)

sr20s14zenki
02-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Do other usb devices work without issue. Im wondering if maybe you need to freshen up your usb device drivers. Also, try another cable, the apple cables are notorious for screwing up. For example, i have one that will charge, but it wont interface with itunes, and ive used it for like 3 years....

CK4500
02-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I've tried every USB port, and I've tried multiple cables. When I do connect these apple devices, they all charge up. But that's it. Yes, other USB devices work.

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Do other usb devices work without issue. Im wondering if maybe you need to freshen up your usb device drivers. Also, try another cable, the apple cables are notorious for screwing up. For example, i have one that will charge, but it wont interface with itunes, and ive used it for like 3 years....