PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Hire Marketing and Sales

rece
02-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey Everyone,

I work at Unicrete Products Ltd. and we are looking to hire (ASAP) a Sales and Marketing Rep.

Drop me an email if you or someone you know might be interested.

This is a sales focused position. Trade shows, presentations etc. Also there will be the opportunity to work on creative as we do most of our advertisements in house.

Here is the description:

SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE

Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for sales of concrete tiles and fiber cement siding products. Your responsibilities will include customer assistance in our showroom and assistance in various sales and marketing initiatives.

As the ideal candidate, you will possess strong skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite as well as familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite. You are a creative individual with the ability to travel for training purposes. You are comfortable making presentations to large groups. You are able to multi task in a fast paced environment and possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You are a quick learner, detail orientated, self-starting and highly motivated individual. Residential Construction Knowledge and/or Roofing Experience would be an asset.

If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for this position and are looking for excellent growth potential, please submit a complete resume quoting salary expectations by March 1st, 2011 to:

UNICRETE Products Ltd.
9440 - 48th Street S.E.
Calgary, Alberta, T2C 2R2
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Jesse Krsa

We wish to sincerely thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.

rece
02-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Unicrete has received one response on this.

I know that there are people out there looking for a job, and this is a unique opportunity that is quite dynamic.

Tradeshows
Presentations to Architects, Builders, Condo Management
Coop Marketing program
Creating advertisements

If you know of some one looking, or are looking for yourself, drop a line.

ercchry
02-25-2011, 04:57 PM
is this a junior/intermediate/senior position?

what type of post secondary are you looking for?

would the successful candidate be able to overhaul this website? http://www.unicrete.com/ :rofl:

rece
03-01-2011, 02:04 PM
The position is a junior position, but will allow for quick progression. If the right candidate has experience with web development and also wants to be involved in outside sales (this is key to the position), then I would be interested to hear from them.

Education we are looking for is related to business, but the thing we are really looking for is a willingness to learn.

Note that our website was developed by another company and the CMS Unicrete has available is rather limited.