PDA

View Full Version : s7 coming to calgary

Scottie403
01-10-2004, 11:14 PM
In todays sun on page 5, they had a right up about the s7. they said 3 are on order for canada and one is for calgary. this is awesome can't wait to see one in person.

Hakkola
01-10-2004, 11:15 PM
S7?? What is that?

Scottie403
01-10-2004, 11:17 PM
saleen

Team_Mclaren
01-10-2004, 11:22 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: damn thats hot!

such a rare car and one commin to calgary!:thumbsup:

C4S
01-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Nice ! F40, F50,GT-2, Lambo, Careera GT, SLR ..

so many nice cars in Calgary ! ( or will be in Calgary)

Will there be n Enzo ? :confused:

Seanith
01-11-2004, 01:03 AM
That would be a nice car to see on the road!

JAYMEZ
01-11-2004, 01:08 AM
I hope we get an Enzo , that would be sweet

A_3
01-11-2004, 01:32 AM
Saleen S7's are amazing, first person to spot one has to get a pic for all of us:thumbsup:

?????
01-11-2004, 04:36 AM
Isn't it 3 ARE in Canada and 1 IS in calgary and 5 are on the waiting list?
They wanted to contact the owner in calgary to see how he likes it but he was away on business trip.

MK3HKS
01-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
I hope we get an Enzo , that would be sweet

we will................................................................in 30 years;)

saleen s7, diablo, murcielago, viper and the rest of these cars are only in the 100 - 500 thousand range and the ENZO is in the millions

Illusionsir
01-11-2004, 10:15 AM
if i remember correctly the enzo was offered for half a mill USD (500,000) to prefered ferrari customers only.

The aerodynamics and overall construction of the car is amazing, but for what you get with it and the whole purpose of the car, i dont know if 500,000 would be worth it. but i guess those ferrari collectors need every last one in the book. lol

/////AMG
01-11-2004, 10:16 AM
And you can only buy the Enzo if you have purchased a Ferrari before, so if you want the Enzo to be your first Ferrari...ain't gonna happen.

I wanna see the Maybach here. I know Vancouver already got one.

DUBBED
01-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
I wanna see the Maybach here. I know Vancouver already got one.

Don't hold me to this but my buddy claims his dad just ordered one in December.

DSM Power
01-11-2004, 11:30 AM
I was too lazy to scan this yesterday but here it is...

powerslave
01-11-2004, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by C4S
[B]Nice ! F40, F50,GT-2, Lambo, Careera GT, SLR ..

so many nice cars in Calgary ! ( or will be in Calgary)

There's an F50 in Calgary??? Anyone got more info or pics, I love this car and would love to see it in person, or at least in some spotted pics.

googe
01-11-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
And you can only buy the Enzo if you have purchased a Ferrari before, so if you want the Enzo to be your first Ferrari...ain't gonna happen.

You have to have owned an F50, and in order to buy an F50, you had to have owned a previous gen ferrari. Exclusive market :)

C4S
01-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

we will................................................................in 30 years;)
saleen s7, diablo, murcielago, viper and the rest of these cars are only in the 100 - 500 thousand range and the ENZO is in the millions

ONLY $100-500 thousand ! ha ha :eek: :eek:

But when a guy can own a Murcielago, Diablo 6.0, F40, and F50 .. (over 2 millions already ! )

what is extra $900,000 ?

Of course ..the problem is .. HOW to get one ... :drool:

pressure_ratio
01-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by A_3
Saleen S7's are amazing, first person to spot one has to get a pic for all of us:thumbsup:
okay maybe i'm cheating but i got to see the s7r's racing a few years ago in portland at an alms race.Even had steve saleen walk right past me in the paddock.all i can say is they are so sweet,i'd love to see one on the road.

pinoyhero
01-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Can't wait to see it.

GorG
01-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
S7?? What is that?

You make me sick, jj. i swear to god do this for me go to the saleen home page and look at the s7, and you will be in love, you will take one galance at it/ and you wont even need to know its stats you will be in awww. By the way i heard something that its so areo dinamic that if its going 160mph, it can go into a circular tunnel and drive upside down? this is a theory though it hasnt been proven cuz who would try something like that when your sitting in 375,000 US. i hope it comes in orange or red, i swear to god i will stock that car, that is my dream car!!!

http://199.239.248.45//images/full/2001/s01011017/sl2001s703.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

SRBURG13
01-13-2004, 01:41 AM
Dito, I would like to know if there is an F50 in Calgary. What the hell, how come we don't have these rides in Edmonton. Holy fuck we are poor bastards up here.

Moonracer
01-13-2004, 01:56 AM
Here are some wallpapers for all you S7 freaks to drool over...lol
Clicky for S7 (http://www.supercars.net/garages/Moonracer/179v2.html)

ZorroAMG
01-13-2004, 04:39 AM
There are no F50's in Calgary.

You dont need to have owned an F50 to buy an Enzo...you DO however have to have owned at least 2 upper level ferraris. Oh and for the record, you never own the Enzo....you lease it..they can take it back if they think you cant take care of it or are an idiot.

Seanith
01-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
There are no F50's in Calgary.

You dont need to have owned an F50 to buy an Enzo...you DO however have to have owned at least 2 upper level ferraris. Oh and for the record, you never own the Enzo....you lease it..they can take it back if they think you cant take care of it or are an idiot.

really? haha thats sweet.. it sucks to see tards crash awesome cars.

Hakkola
01-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Well then they should take back Tommy Hilfiggers, I saw some pretty bad pics of it on dtmpower...

Yeah, I'm not gonna check the site, I wasn't thinking, I know Saleen and have it on the cover of one of my car magazines, if someone said Saleen I would have known.

GorG
01-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
Here are some wallpapers for all you S7 freaks to drool over...lol
Clicky for S7 (http://www.supercars.net/garages/Moonracer/179v2.html)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I Love the site:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love saleen's!!! you have no idea how long i've been looking for a web page that has wallpaper of the s7!!! Thank So So MUCh, what you have to own two preivous ferraris before you can own an enzo?>?>? that is crazy, hey were did you read up that you can only lease an enzo?

luder
01-13-2004, 11:37 PM
If anybody has an F50 in Calgary I would think it would be ZR auto. I remember when he came down to Edmonton for the car show, he said he was looking into buying an F50.

365GTC/4
03-04-2004, 06:00 PM
I have heard over the last year that there is an Enzo on order and is either here now, or early this spring, the name I heard was certainly credible to be owning such a beast, but until I see it on the street, it will be hard to believe. In the neighborhood of 1 million CDN once all is paid for. The main reason that Ferrari leases this, and the previous F50 was not so they could pull the cars from idiots, but goes back to the 288 GTO and the F40. People were placing orders for 3 or more at $250,000 US a piece, and the lack of availability meant that they were selling them for up to 1,000,000 US, in fact many people were ordering 3-5, keeping one and making a great deal of cash, Ferrari did not want that. Therefore they began with the F50, leasing the cars to only factory approved buyers, with a $240,000 US down payment, $5,600 per month payment for 24 months, and then a residual due at the end of lease of $120,000, at which time they own the car, and are free to sell it.

403Gemini
03-04-2004, 06:57 PM
i like the saleen more then the enzo. imo enzo overated. *hides from flames* lol

MK3HKS
03-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
i like the saleen more then the enzo. imo enzo overated. *hides from flames* lol

enzo overated........hahahhahahahahhaahahahhaha:rofl:
how so?

thats funny

mo_virgin
03-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Its going to the same guy that owns the New Lambo, owner of cowboys Caleigh's zen8 chicago chop

His name evades me at this point.

ZorroAMG
03-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Paul Dick...er ..Vickers..

365GTC/4
03-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Nope, not vickers, and vickers does not own the yellow Mucielago either, I know who does, or did, it is sitting in the showroom at ZR Auto, for sale for the right price, but great winter storage.

sputnik
03-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Am I the only guy that thinks the enzo is ugly?

sputnik
03-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by 365GTC/4
Nope, not vickers, and vickers does not own the yellow Mucielago either, I know who does, or did, it is sitting in the showroom at ZR Auto, for sale for the right price, but great winter storage.

There isnt just one in Calgary... Paul Vickers DEFINATELY drives one of them. I've seen him on 17th ave in it.

403Gemini
03-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

enzo overated........hahahhahahahahhaahahahhaha:rofl:
how so?

thats funny

Originally posted by sputnik

^^^^
thats one reason

Also i dunno to me its just an over priced car. im not a major fan of ferrari. id rather drive a porsche.

Hakkola
03-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

You sure aren't!

sputnik
03-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Also i dunno to me its just an over priced car. im not a major fan of ferrari. id rather drive a porsche.

For that kind of money you could have a stable of nice porsches

Moe Man
03-04-2004, 10:07 PM
ok so i see you guys watch RIDES........and if you where listening they sayed you have to have owned the F40 and F50 to own the enzo and then you have to be slected by ferrari to get the car

$750-oil change
no power locks or windows
this car is just a F1 car that is made for the street :thumbsup:

and the guys at 310 motoring had to find rims for the enzo

and they asked:"how do you get a set of rims that are one lug".the guys at 310 motoring where to scared to drive it out of the flat bed.if you ask me i dont think any other car gets that much respect :nut:

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 12:35 AM
The s7 is a pretty impressive car in person makes the Ford gt look like a kia in comparison. There might be one coming to the Calgary autoshow I guess well have to wait and see

ZorroAMG
03-05-2004, 03:00 AM

Dood, the guy who owns ceili's IS Vickers, Vickers DOES own a Mucielago and the Oil and Gas guy you "know" also owns one. See that your facts are straight before posting.

365GTC/4
03-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Hey Sputnick, is this the car you have seen on 17 Ave that vickers owns?
Murcielago Calgary (http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/Murcielago/2001/2LA12278.html)

And is that Vickers in the second picture down, short hair and gootee?

ZorroAMG
03-05-2004, 03:33 AM
That's the oil and gas guy, but Vickers has the same car as well...

Ben
03-05-2004, 06:07 AM

Welcome to beyond :)

It appears you signed up on the forum to post specifically in this thread, My recommendation is that the least you can do is not sound so elitest about knowing who owns what, because when you're wrong (like now) if makes ya look like a fool (last posts), especially when you resurrected an old thread :)

Just a tip for future reference :)

Whatever the case may be, Both the Lambos and the S7's are Awesome cars! However my heart lies in a Ruf RTurbo .

ZorroAMG
03-05-2004, 10:02 AM
and mine, with a CLK GTR AMG street version..;)

365GTC/4
03-05-2004, 12:45 PM
If I am mistaken, so be it, however I am going by the Lamborghini Registry of Canada, and as of late spring 2003, there was only one Murcielago registered in Alberta(8 in the entire country). There are several Diablo in Alberta, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you know the difference between the two. Dood!!

Also from talking to D.C., last august, I was also told that his Murcielago was the only one in Alberta. My facts may not be correct, but they are probably more from the source than you would imagine.

As far as getting my facts straight, well remember what facts are Zorro, undeniable undisputable proof, just because I saw someone driving one, does not neccesarily mean that they own it.

I will ask around, and try to verify the vickers claim.

And yes the S7 is an amazing ride, I got to see one up close at the Internext convention in Vegas in January, hot ride for sure.

Hakkola
03-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Vickers does own one, I've seen him driving it at least 3 times last summer, I know it was him because I was driving right beside him.

So whoever told you there was only one Murcielago in Calgary was wrong.

fast95pony
03-05-2004, 01:10 PM
FYI , I was at the Alberta SVTOA meeting last night at Advantage Ford. The S7 will be there , along with a couple of S281 Mustangs. Advantage Ford is the local Saleen dealer.

ZorroAMG
03-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Wow, so you consulted the registry....neat, WTF do I care? I KNOW Paul and I know he owns one. Have a great day.

sputnik
03-05-2004, 01:30 PM
Murcielago Calgary (http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/Murcielago/2001/2LA12278.html)

Vickers has a yellow one just like it... however thats not Vickers in the picture... Vickers looks like this.

365GTC/4
03-05-2004, 03:40 PM
OK sputnick, just a test, I wanted to see if you knew what he looked like, that pretty much sums it up.

Zorro, as I said before, maybe I am mistaken, maybe he does have one, I have not seen him in one or heard of it being in town(until now), and until I see him in it(not that he doesnt have that kind of cash) I will be skeptical, but you know what they say about seeing is believing. You KNOW vickers?? wow, thats impressive. lol

This is a discussion board, quit taking things so personally.

sputnik
03-05-2004, 04:16 PM
OK sputnick, just a test, I wanted to see if you knew what he looked like, that pretty much sums it up.

Zorro, as I said before, maybe I am mistaken, maybe he does have one, I have not seen him in one or heard of it being in town(until now), and until I see him in it(not that he doesnt have that kind of cash) I will be skeptical, but you know what they say about seeing is believing. You KNOW vickers?? wow, thats impressive. lol

Thanks for the "test". (damn newbs)

:guns: :guns:

You were probably just "testing me" because you were too embarrassed to ask out right and look like a loser (like you did already in this thread).

Oh yeah... since this is a forum... dont take this personally... but you are a TOOL.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ben
03-05-2004, 04:22 PM

Nonone's taking it personally, simply stating that you saying "Nope, not vickers, and vickers does not own the yellow Mucielago either" is wrong, and that it looks like you were taking it personal when you wrote: "I know who does".

Take a breath. Calgary has a lot of money, it's not far fetched to have two identical cars in one city of a million people.

ninjak84
03-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Ben
However my heart lies in a Ruf RTurbo .

Ohhh, so THAT'S why you're selling the Golf!

962 kid
03-05-2004, 05:11 PM

haha Ive seen that one 3 times

365GTC/4
03-05-2004, 05:20 PM
Oh yeah... since this is a forum... dont take this personally... but you are a TOOL.

Come on sputnick, use a little imagination, I am sure that you were trying to insult me with the TOOLS comment, but remember TOOLS are useful, next time try something like;

cockbreath
vaginal bloodfart
shitstick

these are useless things, even a tit is usefull.

Take a breath. Calgary has a lot of money, it's not far fetched to have two identical cars in one city of a million people.

Very true Ben, I just had never heard that he owned one as well, until now. In fact up until now I had only known and heard of one being in the area. We learn something new everyday.

mo_virgin
03-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Vickers owns it... Ive met him and he lives in the condo building (eau claire) next to mine. Its Always in the underground parking, and in the summer he cruises around eau claire with it every other day.

ZorroAMG
03-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Do you consider yourself to be the "man" when it comes to knowing who owns exotics that you do not? Wow that is really a neat thing you've got going for you. I think Vickers is a fag and just because I know him, doesn't mean I think higher of myself for it. I take nothing on the net personally, litte buddy, I just found it so amusing that you thought you knew so much about other people's cars and it turned out you were wrong.

n00bs....:rolleyes:...thinking WE have to prove something to THEM...LOL

365GTC/4
03-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Do you consider yourself to be the "man" when it comes to knowing who owns exotics that you do not?

Hmm, I think I understand what you were trying to say, and the answer is no, I just took the word of the guy with the first car delivered that his was the only one in Alberta, oops, my mistake. One usually hears about these cars being around, it really is not that big a city.

Wow that is really a neat thing you've got going for you.

Yes, the willingness and ability to accept and learn from mistakes is a great ability. Quite imoprtant actually.

I think Vickers is a fag

Well I have heard that he is partial to both sexes

just because I know him, doesn't mean I think higher of myself for it.

Didnt think you did, damn, sarcasm is so hard to articulate in a forum.

I take nothing on the net personally, litte buddy

Glad to hear it, dood.

I just found it so amusing that you thought you knew so much about other people's cars and it turned out you were wrong.

It happens, I am used to it, being wrong is not a horrible thing, not admitting it is.

n00bs.......thinking WE have to prove something to THEM...LOL

You already did, but what you think you proved, and what i think you proved are two different things.

Can you tell I like to stir the pot guys?
P.S. Just a pre-emptive on the pot reference above, I already thought of the shots that could be taken with this inference, just thought I would give you a box or two of ammo.

:drama:

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 06:41 PM
I believe there are 3 Murcielegos in Calgary a pic of the third one can be seen in that thread I posted a few days ago

365GTC/4
03-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey Redlyne, could ya post a link to the thread, or do you remember what the threadname was? I would like to see it.

Thanks

C4S
03-05-2004, 06:51 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

What the heck .... ? are we talkign about the S7 ??

I saw a yellow Mucielago few times .. and I think I saw 2 different plates # .. so ? what is the deal ?

It is a expensive car, but ... still $400K new, and $300K used, I won't surprise that there r 2 or 3 of them in Calgary !

Even a 911 Turbo is near 200K, and they are everywhere !

Anyway ... back to topic ! S7 ! S7 ! another nice exotics ! :bigpimp:

Redlyne_mr2
03-05-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey Redlyne, could ya post a link to the thread, or do you remember what the threadname was? I would like to see it.

Thanks
Here you go man:http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38222

awddrifter
03-05-2004, 11:35 PM
I got passed on the highway by a Porche GT2 while I was in California two weeks ago. Damn they are soooo nice (and sound mean too) :drool:

I hope I get to see this S7 in Calgary in person. I'll bow down and beg for a ride :D

962 kid
03-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I believe there are 3 Murcielegos in Calgary a pic of the third one can be seen in that thread I posted a few days ago

im pretty sure that the oil dude's one is the same one that was at ZR auto

ZorroAMG
03-06-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by awddrifter
I got passed on the highway by a Porche GT2 while I was in California two weeks ago. Damn they are soooo nice (and sound mean too) :drool:

I hope I get to see this S7 in Calgary in person. I'll bow down and beg for a ride :D

Was the GT2 a gunmetal one? If so that guy has an AMAZING stable of "horses" at home...

awddrifter
03-06-2004, 05:00 PM

Was the GT2 a gunmetal one? If so that guy has an AMAZING stable of "horses" at home...

No... I think the color on the Porsche was "Arctic Silver Mettalic", kinda more silver than gunmetal. This was travelling south on highway 680 in San Jose BTW :)

ZorroAMG
03-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Oh, haha cool..

Speaking of the S7, I saw the new Mach3 Champion razor today at Sh0pp3r's Drug m4rt

LOL

EK 2.0
03-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Oh, haha cool..

Speaking of the S7, I saw the new Mach3 Champion razor today at Sh0pp3r's Drug m4rt

LOL

No WAY!!...Zorro, what are the odds??...I saw one too...

CKY
03-07-2004, 05:29 AM
i'm sorry to say this but alberta does not deserve cars such a f50s and Enzos, i mean you can proberly drive them for the better half of the year and be an amazing showcar but thats about it and our highways are just not enough to feed these beasts

ZorroAMG
03-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Ummm...good discovery...:rolleyes: