PDA

View Full Version : Who needs windows....when you have plastic

nismodrifter
01-11-2004, 04:40 AM
yeh I know I am going to get the "this thread is worthl3ss without pics" smily but whatever...

saw a B.C. plated car (think it was like a pontiac 6000 or something like that...doesn't matter because it was a POS anyways...) on Canyon Meadowz drive today and the guy does not have ANY side or rear windows.
Instead, EVERY single window on his car is poly paper (clear plastic sheets...ie..vapor barrier) and he has them all taped on with red construction/duct tape (stuff you use around plugs....clearish red tape)

worst of all....the plastic is COVERED in mud, the guy cannot possibly see out of ANY of his side/rear windows.

These things looked like they had been on for a LONG time (tape peeling off here and there....)

wtf is with people like this? I can understand if he just got his windows smashed out by some vandals or something while he was here on vacation but driving on busy streets like that is just crazy.:guns: :guns:

FiveFreshFish
01-11-2004, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
yeh I know I am going to get the "this thread is worthl3ss without pics" smily but whatever...
Originally posted by nismodrifter
...poly paper (clear plastic sheets...ie..vapor barrier) and he has them all taped on with red construction/duct tape (stuff you use around plugs....clearish red tape)

Here, I'll help you out with a pic! :D

nismodrifter
01-11-2004, 05:14 AM
hahahah there's his window construction material right there :D

frostyda9
01-11-2004, 07:05 PM
pfft don't you guys know plastic is even lighter than lexan? :rolleyes:

88CRX
01-11-2004, 07:51 PM
tuck tape !!!!!

buh_buh
01-11-2004, 08:04 PM
man it must get cold driving that thing in the winter

nismodrifter
01-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
man it must get cold driving that thing in the winter

nah....I think he probably has some insulation in his back seat for that purpose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just throw a bunch of insulation up against the windows and you're set to go driving in any temp ahahha