Vehicle Details
Year : 1992
Make and Model : Lexus SC400
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Tan
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 233,xxx
Location of Vehicle : Medicine Hat, Alberta
Description : Up for sale is my current project car, a 1992 Lexus sc400.

I was planning on taking the v8 motor out, and swapping in a JDM 2JZgte, but due to work, and timing, I cannot finish the project.

*AS IT SITS RIGHT NOW, THE MOTOR AND TRANNY ARE BOLTED INTO THE CAR, BUT I DONT HAVE TIME TO FINISH IT!*

This car is basically 100% stock, but is in mint condition. The exterior is a 9/10, only cause there is a very small spot where the car was backed into and there is a small paint chip in the driver side of the rear bumper.
The interior of the car is an 8/10, a few here's and theres for a 19 year old car.

The car has:
Heated, leather seats.
Digital climate control
power everything, including windows, sunroof and seats.
4 Speed automatic
If the motor is purchased with the car, it is a 1uzfe, 4.0l v8. An estimated 240HP.

Any other information you would like to know, do not hesitate to text or call me. My phone number is 4034582287 I am located in Medicine Hat.

Priced for a quick sale, 2000 with no motor, and 2500 for everything!

Guys, I will not put it back together. I dont have to time and I have something else lined up!! Maybe if I get offered the right price, I can find some time to put it back together but it would have to be a half decent offer :)
Extras : Depending on what you want, the motor, transmissions, and all other extras that i pulled off the car's drivetrain, bolts, blah blah blah, will come with it if you want it.
Asking Price : 2500 for everything, 2000 with no motor, tranny, etc.
I will consider, for the right offer, putting the motor back in as previously stated :)

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-458-2287, best way to get a hold of me is through texts. I had my tonsils taken out not long ago and would prefer not to talk on the phone. Name is Aaron.

TE4MFaint
02-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Up, car is getting the motor put in.
Almost finished. price will go up when it runs.
Offer me now to get it cheap!!

mikey_p
02-27-2011, 08:15 PM
What's the price running?

TE4MFaint
03-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Bump, 2000 for everything guys :)
I need it gone within the next 10 days.
Willing to work out some sort of deal on trades if anyone has interests, and willing to work out something for gas if your driving from calgary or edmonton.
Just call or text me.