PDA

View Full Version : Some serious eye candy at Cactus club Barlow,Fffffffffk

maxwinedog
02-25-2011, 07:27 PM
First time I've been here in a good 6 months and this place has always had hot girls working but tonight takes the cake. Jesus damn, my god, some serious tight asses here. If you need something to do this weekend go check it out, you won't be dissapointed. I wanted to pick up a couple of them but theyre way too young for me.

RickDaTuner
02-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Are we still in highschool?

Tittywop = ban..

B13Boy
02-25-2011, 07:32 PM
I know a bunch of girls who work there from my school. Most of them are not even in grade 12.

anarchy
02-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by B13Boy
I know a bunch of girls who work there from my school. Most of them are not even in grade 12.

Appeal level rising...

eglove
02-25-2011, 07:42 PM
NO FUCKING PICTURES? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

Unknown303
02-25-2011, 07:43 PM
This thread is gay. Post pics or STFU. Most restaurants bring out the a team for the weekend nights.

Cos
02-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Great news!

I'll let her know you like her

kvg
02-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Pics or it............

max_boost
02-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Yes I swear Cactus Club has the hottest chicks working.

kvg
02-25-2011, 08:18 PM
joey tomatos is pretty good too:drool:

Tik-Tok
02-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by B13Boy

Legal age to serve booze (18), and not even in grade 12... yeah that seems about right for those chicks.

maxwinedog
02-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Ive been to them all - Joeys, earls, Cactus, moxies and i have to agree, I think cactus has the hottest girls working. Their hostesses are usually the youngest (17-19ish), then their waitresses are about the same, some bit older but id say 23yrs old tops. Their bartenders are usually more suitable age for us.

They may not be the friendliest or have the best service or be on the ball, but they just look fine as hell. It seems most if not all the girls just want to be there to be on display and look all pretty and have all the guys (and girls) drool over them while they walk around in their tight little outfits.

Guillermo
02-26-2011, 09:47 AM
I suppose they have to make up for the overpriced, mediocre food somehow. :rofl:

adidas
02-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Guillermo
I suppose they have to make up for the overpriced, mediocre food somehow. :rofl:

sounds bang on.

btw op, which location was this at?

Mar
02-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by adidas

sounds bang on.

btw op, which location was this at?
Barlow is in the title.

Graham_A_M
02-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Limericks & Original Joes for me, specifically the Avenida location. :thumbsup:

dingbathero
02-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Cactus Club food stinks.

maxwinedog
02-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo

Lately their food has been going downhill, dont know why. And yes indeed overpriced. But still better than Earls or JOeys.

Graham_A_M
02-26-2011, 04:12 PM
^ Which is still better then BP's. I cant believe they are as big as they are with such brutal food.

You'd have to have supermodels as waitresses to get me back in there. 9/10 times I've eaten there I've left just disgusted with their microwave TV dinner quality of food.
:nut:

Guillermo
02-26-2011, 04:23 PM
LOL yea BPs has TERRIBLE food. the only reason places like these (chains) exist is because they advertise, so they get all the people who don't eat out much, don't care or "know" about food, and families with little kids. :dunno: :barf:

psycoticclown
02-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Was at the Barlow location Thursday night, tons of hot chicks haha, but food was mediocre and overpriced lol.

bourge73
02-26-2011, 04:34 PM
I still say Brewsters (Mackenzie Lake) food is good and the waitresses :love: also do yourself a favour and go to wing night @ Voodoo Lounge (old rusty cage on 16th ) awesome talent there. ;)

Sugarphreak
02-26-2011, 06:31 PM

max_boost
02-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

I noticed this at the Cactus Club in Vancouver as well.

I heard a rumor part of getting hired there as a waitress was you had to be able to squeeze between two tightly spaced tables as it was a requirement for the job... and this is how they got around being accused of discriminating hiring practices against "larger" women.

Just a rumor of course, no idea if there is any truth to it.

It's all good. In China, they post a hiring notice on the door but also mention that if you are under 5'7 and over 125lbs female, don't bother.

If that happened here, oh lord the fat girls will go crazy.

:D

maxwinedog
02-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak

I noticed this at the Cactus Club in Vancouver as well.

I heard a rumor part of getting hired there as a waitress was you had to be able to squeeze between two tightly spaced tables as it was a requirement for the job... and this is how they got around being accused of discriminating hiring practices against "larger" women.

Just a rumor of course, no idea if there is any truth to it.

Thats it? I heard that the girls will have to put out for the owners/mgrs if they really want the job or a raise or perks to their job :)

tentacles
02-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Every time I've been to BP the food and service have both been terrible. Once I got a pizza and it looked like someone dumped ketchup on a big pita.

My BPF.UN is up 40%+ since I got in last year (?) plus 13%+ dividend yield. Who is going to this place and why? :confused:

jsn
02-26-2011, 08:01 PM
For a two page thread about hot teenage waitresses, this thread is seriously lacking in pictures.

zieg
02-26-2011, 08:32 PM
I had a friend who worked at cactus in the kitchen years ago.. Apparently one of the waitresses was pulling in MASSIVE tips all of a sudden, turns out she was giving the customers a bit of extra service in the back.. Too bad they fired her for it.

maxwinedog
02-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ZiG-87
I had a friend who worked at cactus in the kitchen years ago.. Apparently one of the waitresses was pulling in MASSIVE tops all of a sudden, turns out she was giving the customers a bit of extra service in the back.. Too bad they fired her for it.

LMAO serious? They dont even have much room in the back. Every restaurant/bar chain is a meat market, im sure the mgrs and owners get to bang the girls working there several times a week. Young girls are dumb, naive and will do anything for $.

flipstah
02-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by jsn
For a two page thread about hot teenage waitresses, this thread is seriously lacking in pictures.

:werd:

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Tits-Or-GTFO/1/tits_or_gtfo.jpg

max_boost
02-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Yes because you can just start taking pictures of the servers in a restaurant lol :facepalm: It's not a bar man. lol

More like you guys go and eat there the next time you have a date and verify what we already know.

flipstah
02-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Yes because you can just start taking pictures of the servers in a restaurant lol :facepalm: It's not a bar man. lol

More like you guys go and eat there the next time you have a date and verify what we already know.

Lol summon the stalkers, Beyond! And yes, it is true; I went to the NE location with some friends and the view made up for the 'meh' food that was served to us. C'mon, chicken for >$15?! :banghead:

On a semi-unrelated note, don't bother going to West.

Onassis
02-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Moxies next to the Jeep dealership is pretty friggin awesome too.

msommers
02-27-2011, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by maxwinedog
Young girls are dumb, naive and will do anything for $.

Just young girls?:rofl:

sexualbanana
02-28-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Legal age to serve booze (18), and not even in grade 12... yeah that seems about right for those chicks.

Don't have to be 18 to be a hostess.

flipstah
02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
This thread is gay. Post pics or STFU. Most restaurants bring out the a team for the weekend nights.

Originally posted by maxwinedog

Ive been to them all - Joeys, earls, Cactus, moxies and i have to agree, I think cactus has the hottest girls working. Their hostesses are usually the youngest (17-19ish), then their waitresses are about the same, some bit older but id say 23yrs old tops. Their bartenders are usually more suitable age for us.

They may not be the friendliest or have the best service or be on the ball, but they just look fine as hell. It seems most if not all the girls just want to be there to be on display and look all pretty and have all the guys (and girls) drool over them while they walk around in their tight little outfits.

Does Friday count as a 'weekend'? I think it's time for a refresher. :)

Cooked Rice
03-01-2011, 01:53 AM
... I remember when I was 18.

lellowrx7
03-01-2011, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
^ Which is still better then BP's. I cant believe they are as big as they are with such brutal food.

You'd have to have supermodels as waitresses to get me back in there. 9/10 times I've eaten there I've left just disgusted with their microwave TV dinner quality of food.
:nut:

How can you not like BPS?
Even though most of it is just heated up from a frozen state its still some of the most delicious food out there for such a low price.

Joeys on macleod +1

Im gonna have to check out this Cactus club on barlow though. Sounds like the right kind of girls haha

Cooked Rice
03-01-2011, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by lellowrx7

How can you not like BPS?
Even though most of it is just heated up from a frozen state

Cause it tastes like microwaved TV dinners.

:dunno:

Idratherbsidewayz
03-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by lellowrx7
How can you not like BPS?...such a low price.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/8/6/86081_ORIG-lol_wut4.jpg

Our office frequents Joey's and Earls @ Barlow and 32nd. Lots of great talent, always nice to stare at some hot uppity cunts while eating expensive average food. Although the burgers are never that bad...

Will have to check out Cactus Club for more crappy food and great views.

The strip club has a very decent ~$5 steak sandwich on wednesdays. @ OP, you don't even have to imagine what they look like with clothes off!! The B squad isn't that bad, either.

adidas
03-01-2011, 11:15 AM
ITT: we realize that all women are whorez

89coupe
03-01-2011, 12:17 PM
All I picture is a bunch of skinny little 20 something boys walking in, ordering a coke, and wasting the time of the servers. All while acting like a bunch of creepy little stalkers.

Looooosers...LOL:rofl:

Idratherbsidewayz
03-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
All I picture is a bunch of skinny little 20 something boys walking in, ordering a coke, and wasting the time of the servers. All while acting like a bunch of creepy little stalkers.

Looooosers...LOL:rofl:

Why would you even bother trying to pick them up, they're usually so cunty and self-obsessed. Tip based on service, and ogle them like the pieces of meat that they are. They're just a half-step above strippers/prostitutes anyway, you don't even have to feel bad!

I'm sure that type of girl swoons over your expensive order, douchebag smile, and self-righteousness... ;)

sputnik
03-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Universal rule.

NEVER pick up a woman who is working.

89coupe
03-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Really?

Thats how I met my Fiance...LOL.

She was working as a bartender/server at Earls while she went to University.

Now she makes six plus figures and is the Mother of my child.

:poosie:

maxwinedog
03-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

Why would you even bother trying to pick them up, they're usually so cunty and self-obsessed. Tip based on service, and ogle them like the pieces of meat that they are. They're just a half-step above strippers/prostitutes anyway, you don't even have to feel bad!

I'm sure that type of girl swoons over your expensive order, douchebag smile, and self-righteousness... ;)

thats why Id NEVER hit on a waitress or any girl working in a "above average" upscale restaurant. 9 out of 10 of the servers working at Cactus, Earls, Joeys etc are only nice and putting on a temporary friendly attitude for the tips. Otherwise theyre ignorant stuck up conceited whores outside of work who can barely keep a conversation.

They can deny it all they want, it wont make a difference. Considering the industry they work in hire based on looks and body as their first priority and not their attitude and work ethic.

Ive met my share of dumb servers and hostesses who were dumb as a rock and had no social skills what so ever. The hostesses would just stand there at the front looking all pretty like theyre posing for a camera while ignoring the customers. To me the job of a hostess is not only to greet and direct customers but also say good bye when they leave (if youre not busy). I cant recall the last time this has ever happened at cactus. The dumbass hostesses will just stand there like a buncha dried up bamboo sticks and not even give you the time of day to say bye. Very very basic common sense stuff but amazing how the management can still look past it when hiring their staff.

max_boost
03-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Really?

Thats house I met my Fiance...LOL.

Post T4 for proof. lol :rofl:

googe
03-01-2011, 01:34 PM

Post T4 for proof. lol :rofl:

She was probably the one fired for earning big tips in the back :rofl:

max_boost
03-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by googe

She was probably the one fired for earning big tips in the back :rofl: :eek:

Jlude
03-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Lovin the 89coupe bashing... but he's like Charlie Sheen... in his own fucking world.

My ex worked at Belgo downtown.... I NEVER argued about picking her up from work. There were some serious hotties at that place.

flipstah
03-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
Lovin the 89coupe bashing... but he's like Charlie Sheen... in his own fucking world.

My ex worked at Belgo downtown.... I NEVER argued about picking her up from work. There were some serious hotties at that place.

So much hate for the 89'er... Haters gonna hate I guess haha.

Another place that I thought was 'meh' was Belgo but way classier than Cactus IMO.

"Fine dining" requires innovation and creativity from the chef and I haven't seen that in Calgary... Yet. :)

max_boost
03-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by flipstah

So much hate for the 89'er... Haters gonna hate I guess haha.

Another place that I thought was 'meh' was Belgo but way classier than Cactus IMO.

"Fine dining" requires innovation and creativity from the chef and I haven't seen that in Calgary... Yet. :)

Belgo is so pretentious. I'm gonna play the hate card since I don't look like a baller so they ignore me.

89coupe will tell you to go to Il Sogno. :thumbsup:

89coupe
03-01-2011, 02:16 PM

Belgo is so pretentious. I'm gonna play the hate card since I don't look like a baller so they ignore me.

89coupe will tell you to go to Il Sogno. :thumbsup:

I was a regular at Belgo for years, it started going down hill when Steven left. Then the girls being hired went down hill...LOL

The only hot chick that ever comes to mind from Belgo is Marie the marketing rep, her French accent and playboy body was quite nice, even for a blonde...haha.

Tomaz
03-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Really?

Thats house I met my Fiance...LOL.

Funny, that's how I met your fiance too! i'm just happy those your your kids :devil: j/k

Honestly, I only go to those restaurants for the girls. I dont care if they are only flirty for tips, it makes me feel good. lol

Goodfella
03-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Why bother trying to picking them up?
Because they come easy if you have a spec of game in you. What most dudes do wrong is put them on a pedestal when they are just another human being working as a waitress.

Idratherbsidewayz
03-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Goodfella
Why bother trying to picking them up?
Because they come easy if you have a spec of game in you. What most dudes do wrong is put them on a pedestal when they are just another human being working as a waitress.

It's all about preference, and I prefer not to spend my time with cunty sluts that are only good for a fuck and a boot (at least 99% of girls that work these kinds of positions). Easy isn't always best...

89coupe
03-01-2011, 10:25 PM

It's all about preference, and I prefer not to spend my time with cunty sluts that are only good for a fuck and a boot (at least 99% of girls that work these kinds of positions). Easy isn't always best...

LOL, did you get burned by a cunty slut?

Stereotyping just a tad?

:rofl:

Goodfella
03-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Fair enough. And true easy isn't always the best, but at the prime age of 20 imo it could'nt get any better. Though I would be reluctant to try and make a girlfriend out of one.

Super_Geo
03-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Fiance... Mother of my child.

:poosie: indeed :rofl:

Jlude
03-02-2011, 12:04 AM

LOL, did you get burned by a cunty slut?

Stereotyping just a tad?

:rofl:

I find it funny how you comment on people stereotyping.

KRyn
03-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Really?

Thats how I met my Fiance...LOL.

Hmmm.... Good to know, this gives me some hope for the beer tub chick I am currently seeing. Or are girls that work at clubs lost causes? She is working to put herself through school and doesn't like it when I pay for things... Maybe I will have to attempt and upgrade us from fuck buddies to mutually exclusive fuck buddies hahaha.

But for real I have dated a few servers now, working at establishments ranging from Joeys all the way to Vintage Chop House and now the Mansion... I have had nothing but good experiences. I can see how a lot of servers could be big bitches/skanks though...

msommers
03-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Have many of you complainers have actually talked to these girls? Most are pretty nice. I think the complaining guys are thinking that these girls are bitches because they're completely out of their league and therefore a stuck up bitch. Waitresses are just regular people, treat them as such. No matter how hot they are, they're serving YOU, just remember that.

Some are whores to get bigger tips but that's part of the job, they really are like hookers! A friend of mine used to waitress at Zen 8. She said some girls would almost be popping out of their shirts, sitting on business men's laps and then proceed to come over to her and brag about the massive tip she got! Just skankin' it right up for cash haha. But hey, sex sells.

Joey's on barlow has a girl that opens the door for you, says hi, asks lounge or dining room. When we leave she opens the door again and says how was it, have a good night. Happens everytime I go there. Not everywhere is like that - it's a nice touch I have to admit.

911fever
03-09-2011, 12:24 PM
I've worked in the restaurant/food industry for a while and msommers is right. Not all of the girls in these places like Cactus Club to Joeys is a 'slut' or whore who cares only about tips. Some girls are like that, but not all. Working in a restaurant (like Joeys) is probably the easiest way to get hot women, I literally had my choice of girls in every restaurant I worked at because most girls were drunk students, or living with their parents - too easy. Bartenders (girls especially) lit it up, from thursday to sunday, making a killing.
I tip these girls heavy when I go out not because they deserve it or because they are smokeshows, but because I've been a server and I know what good tips are like.
Joey's on Barlow back in 06 to 08 used to be amazing for women, but from what I hear, its brutal now

JfuckinC
03-09-2011, 12:27 PM
06-08 joeys was the bestttteverrr. all my friends :poosie:

and they're not all sluts, at all. You geeks just cant get their attention.

Pacman
03-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
06-08 joeys was the bestttteverrr. all my friends :poosie:

Maybe I'm just and old codger with low standards, but I'm sitting in the Joeys Barlow lounge as I type this and all of the servers here look quite attractive to me. Even the one with the cankles........

Phenix
03-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Both locations are pretty good. It's nice working in the area !

5hift
03-09-2011, 01:23 PM

Haha was thinking this the entire time I was reading some of the degrading comments by some guys ... nothing but a bunch of sexually frustrated nerds.

Not a surprise, the main guy with the insults (Idratherbesideways) was also the creator of a thread looking for massage places with happy endings.

msommers
03-09-2011, 01:29 PM
^^Awww sheeeeeeit :rofl:

Phenix
03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

(Idratherbesideways) was also the creator of a thread looking for massage places with happy endings.

I was thinking the same thing. lol

Idratherbsidewayz
03-09-2011, 02:02 PM
LOL, look at all the Joey's studs come out.

Pick them up and get back to me, if you can stand spending time in their presence once the thrill of fucking them is gone I'll gladly give you $150 for a happy ending massage! (Not as good as one on company dime, but what can you do...)

5hift
03-09-2011, 02:23 PM

Pick them up and get back to me, if you can stand spending time in their presence once the thrill of fucking them is gone I'll gladly give you $150 for a happy ending massage! (Not as good as one on company dime, but what can you do...)

I did, she turned out to be amazing and been dating her almost two years.

$150 plz.

She is a RN at the Chinook regional hospital now.

What is it that you do now?

Idratherbsidewayz
03-09-2011, 02:34 PM

$150 plz.

Deal, but it has to be spent at the massage parlor on a happy ending. The more debaucherous pervs out there, the more accepted it'll become!

I'm happy you lucked out and got a good one (appears that 89coupe also did), but when I go for lunch it seems like they are few and far between. That doe-eyed blank stare and the latest update on what happened in Jersey Shore seems to do it for some people though...

rage2
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
That doe-eyed blank stare and the latest update on what happened in Jersey Shore seems to do it for some people though...
Works for me! :rofl:

Jlude
03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Went to the Cactus Club in Burnaby yesterday, wasn't impressed at all.

Some hotties, but no 10s or anything close... mostly 7s who were hungry for dick and money... not exactly in that order. :rofl: :rofl:

I did however pick up the hot Slovakian girl working in the Beyond Cafe in my hotel. :poosie:

I don't know about any of you guys, but I find if you treat these girls like they're unattainable, that's what they're going to be. Doesn't matter how hot she is, some guy, some where is tired of putting up with her shit!

Unknown303
03-09-2011, 05:44 PM
This is slowly becoming the longest and worst thread on Beyond.

Phenix
03-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Enough talk, lets go for wings!

msommers
03-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
Doesn't matter how hot she is, some guy, some where is tired of putting up with her shit!

Exactly.

JfuckinC
03-09-2011, 06:21 PM

$150 plz.

from joeys barlow?

If you guys talking shit actually spent time with them and knew them you wouldn't say a word. they might seem like bitches and dumb, but it's more so you're creepy and a fag and they dont wanna talk to you haha. :dunno:
They're just regular people? Very good looking regular people lol.. And it's not like they'd ever come on here to defend themselves, let alone read the forum.. So i guess keep given'er really? haha

adidas
03-09-2011, 06:40 PM

from joeys barlow?

If you guys talking shit actually spent time with them and knew them you wouldn't say a word. they might seem like bitches and dumb, but it's more so you're creepy and a fag and they dont wanna talk to you haha. :dunno:
They're just regular people? Very good looking regular people lol.. And it's not like they'd ever come on here to defend themselves, let alone read the forum.. So i guess keep given'er really? haha

Hi WhiteKnight.

Cos
03-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
This is slowly becoming the longest and worst thread on Beyond.

Slowly..... god damned just added to it

JfuckinC
03-10-2011, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by adidas

Hi WhiteKnight.

lol
it'd be more so whiteknighting if they were reading it, no?