PDA

View Full Version : Park much douche bag?

kvg
02-26-2011, 08:09 PM
This asshole parked his rover on the walkway across the wheel chair ramp in front of Superstore on 130th se. He got out of his truck and I said to him "you know you parked across the wheel chair ramp right" and he said "oh well " and ran inside.
What a douche canoe.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad193/kellygibbonsemail/d79d41de.jpg

End rant.

sr20s14zenki
02-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Thinks because he has money (rover) he thinks he can do whatever he wants. You can still get punched in the head even if you are rich.......

Cos
02-26-2011, 08:17 PM
It is okay. He has a Range :rolleyes: everyone on beyond wont argue with him because he is baller. Now if it was a pickup truck. Oh heaven.

ddduke
02-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Cos
It is okay. He has a Range :rolleyes: everyone on beyond wont argue with him because he is baller. Now if it was a pickup truck. Oh heaven.

haha, I was about to say the exact same thing.

Wonder why he didn't just park in the fire lane? It would have been closer.

jsn
02-26-2011, 08:25 PM
That's gotta be one of the worst park jobs posted on beyond. At least the other ones are generally within the parking lot.

Hounddog
02-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Cos
... Now if it was a pickup truck. Oh heaven.

Especially if it didn't have mudflaps...

turbotrip
02-26-2011, 08:31 PM
what ethnicity was he?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
02-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Some people...

Zhariak
02-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Ugh, people like this fucking piss me off...

shakalaka
02-26-2011, 08:39 PM
What a lazy cunt.

RC-Cola
02-26-2011, 08:40 PM
You should send the photo into the cops, you have proof and a plate number.

Maybe he would get a ticket in the mail for being a douche. :dunno:

Unknown303
02-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Hounddog

and had summer tires.

AndyL
better yet call 311 - I love snagging douches in handicap zones:angel:

ddduke
Originally posted by RC-Cola
You should send the photo into the cops, you have proof and a plate number.

Maybe he would get a ticket in the mail for being a douche. :dunno:

http://www.calgarysun.com/news/columnists/michael_platt/2010/11/01/15902106.html

kvg
02-26-2011, 09:00 PM

Good point. I don't think he did. I should have torched his shit. Lol

Originally posted by turbotrip
what ethnicity was he?

Late 40's white guy. I hate white people!

Oh ya I'm white
:banghead:

Boost Infested
02-26-2011, 09:10 PM
I should start keeping a tire valve remover in my car. If i see this kind of shit, i will remove your tire valves and put you valve caps back after. Fk'ing douche.

kvg
02-26-2011, 09:13 PM
^ that's funny, I was wishing I had one in my car.

Dumbass17
02-27-2011, 01:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mu8MrCR5pQ

FraserB
02-27-2011, 01:22 AM
Why bother with a valve core tool, just carry a set of side cutters.

Freeskier
02-27-2011, 02:00 AM
Lol, there's no way you could park there without realizing exactly what you were doing.... He hopped a curb just to get that prime "spot". I think letting all the air out of his tires is a reasonable action to take.

Gibson
02-27-2011, 03:12 AM
Based on those tire treads, he's using winter tires. This nulls any form of douche baggery. :thumbsup:

Cash Money Hoes
02-27-2011, 04:19 AM
Everytime I see one of these useless threads on beyond I pray that when I open the link I will see my car parked somewhere illegally or not to the standard of the respective OP. It would give me a great deal of satisfaction realizing that my parking of my vehicle impacted someones life to the extent that they took the time to photograph the infraction, remembered through the course of their pathetic day to make a useless post about the infraction, took the time to make a post about the infraction and then went on to spend further time to follow the progression of the thread.

Grogador
02-27-2011, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by kvg
Late 40's white guy. I hate white people!

Kinda scrawny, grey hair, British accent?

sr20s14zenki
02-27-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Cash Money Hoes
Everytime I see one of these useless threads on beyond I pray that when I open the link I will see my car parked somewhere illegally or not to the standard of the respective OP. It would give me a great deal of satisfaction realizing that my parking of my vehicle impacted someones life to the extent that they took the time to photograph the infraction, remembered through the course of their pathetic day to make a useless post about the infraction, took the time to make a post about the infraction and then went on to spend further time to follow the progression of the thread. Got news for ya bud. This is a CAR forum...where we talk about car related things. This falls under that. If you don't like it...get off our forum. Your name says troll....

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Step 1. Run your key down the side of the vehicle a few times.

Step 2. Leave a note to the effect. "Dear Sir I apologize for the damage to your vehicle, I had difficulty getting my wheelchair up the ramp and around it, possibly damaging your paint in the process. Perhaps to avoid damage like this in the future you could refrain from parking on a wheelchair ramp"

Dick Fucks like this drive me nuts!!!! There is some douche bag parking out there that only affects the "able bodied" and that gets my blood boiling, but you take a deep breathe and move on. Parking in a handicap spot, or blocking a ramp is a WHOLE new level.

Here's something I learned from experience. If your gonna snip wheel stems make sure you snip a couple. The look on the douche's face when they realize a spare tire change isnt gonna do it, and a tow truck is in order? Priceless.

speedog
02-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Problem with actively damaging a vehicle like the one above in broad daylight in a busy parking lot is that someone may very well see you vandalizing that vehicle, follow you, get your vehicle's particulars (license plate, model, etc) and report you to the police or to the owner of above said vehicle. Now I'm not condoning what the original douche did, but you do place yourself at risk in committing another crime to order to pay the douche a lesson.

VetteRacin
02-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by speedog
Problem with actively damaging a vehicle like the one above in broad daylight in a busy parking lot is that someone may very well see you vandalizing that vehicle, follow you, get your vehicle's particulars (license plate, model, etc) and report you to the police or to the owner of above said vehicle. Now I'm not condoning what the original douche did, but you do place yourself at risk in committing another crime to order to pay the douche a lesson.

Hence the valve core tool, your not actually doing any damage haha, just checking air pressures :p

Kloubek
02-27-2011, 10:27 AM
No. The problem with actively damaging a vehicle of someone who didn't damage your own is that it really transfers the douche award to yourself.

I can understand talking to this guy about the fact he is an idiot (as kvg did), but to go to that degree just because you are unhappy with something he did (but didn't actually affect you) is not cool at all - and imo going entirely too far.

ddduke
02-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
No. The problem with actively damaging a vehicle of someone who didn't damage your own is that it really transfers the douche award to yourself.

I can understand talking to this guy about the fact he is an idiot (as kvg did), but to go to that degree just because you are unhappy with something he did (but didn't actually affect you) is not cool at all - and imo going entirely too far.

+ anyone who keys a car is a huge peice of shit and a pussy. If you're willing to commit a crime to get your point across why don't you be a man and punch this guy in the face, damaging someone's property is just weak.

B20EF
02-27-2011, 11:23 AM
You can just let the air out of all his tires. No damage done just a huge inconvience to him, similar to what he did to anyone in a wheelchair.

J-hop
02-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek

this, fighting douche baggery with douche baggery just compounds the problem. Unfortunately sometimes you just have to let the idiots of the world get there way no matter how much it pisses you off.

kvg
02-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Cash Money Hoes
Everytime I see one of these useless threads on beyond I pray that when I open the link I will see my car parked somewhere illegally or not to the standard of the respective OP. It would give me a great deal of satisfaction realizing that my parking of my vehicle impacted someones life to the extent that they took the time to photograph the infraction, remembered through the course of their pathetic day to make a useless post about the infraction, took the time to make a post about the infraction and then went on to spend further time to follow the progression of the thread.

Next time you have a mind blowing opinion first write it down. Read it over a few times. Then and only then go to the computer and get fucked douche.:D Have a wonderful day troll :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Grogador

Kinda scrawny, grey hair, British accent?

Ya grey hair, but he was wearing a jacket and he only said "Oh well"

kvg
02-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by ddduke

+ anyone who keys a car is a huge peice of shit and a pussy. If you're willing to commit a crime to get your point across why don't you be a man and punch this guy in the face, damaging someone's property is just weak.

100% with ya. I'm not above pranks though:thumbsup: .

ddduke
02-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by kvg

100% with ya. I'm not above pranks though:thumbsup: .

Yeah, pranks are definitely legit. Should have put dog shit on his door handle:rofl:

norbel
02-27-2011, 11:43 AM
anyone wanna pitch in and purchase some stickers. keep them on us and when we see a douche job like this. BOOM sticker on drivers side of windshield
http://www.cafepress.ca/kcomposite.391417752

SJW
02-27-2011, 11:46 AM
I'd place those stickers on any douche that parks in front of the grocery store so his fat wife can waddle in without having to walk 10 steps more than she has to.

I'm in for stickers.

911fever
02-27-2011, 12:06 PM
LOLLOOL

Toilet_D
02-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Thinks because he has money (rover) he thinks he can do whatever he wants. You can still get punched in the head even if you are rich.......

HAHA, i would love to see you even attempt to fight someone over their parking. im temped to even park like an asshole just to bait you! settle down fella!

im all for the sticker though, thats a grand 'ol idea. 'causes no damage, slap 'er on the window, pain in the ass for the owner to get off, a good price to pay for parking like an idiot.

i wouldnt go around fighting people though, i mean, there's always that down side of looking stupid for fighting someone over their parking, but imagine getting your ass kicked?

kvg
02-27-2011, 01:10 PM
I can live with double parkers and that sorta shit, but this is an extreme douche move.

sr20s14zenki
02-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Toilet_D

HAHA, i would love to see you even attempt to fight someone over their parking. im temped to even park like an asshole just to bait you! settle down fella!

im all for the sticker though, thats a grand 'ol idea. 'causes no damage, slap 'er on the window, pain in the ass for the owner to get off, a good price to pay for parking like an idiot.

i wouldnt go around fighting people though, i mean, there's always that down side of looking stupid for fighting someone over their parking, but imagine getting your ass kicked?

Joke detector broken? Im not saying im going to punch somebody lol, but other people in the world arent above punching somebody over parking. I wasnt really saying I personally would do it, but one day he may piss somebody off who doesnt take that shit lightly, and get his ass kicked.

I agree with stickers, lol. But, douchebags dont change their ways because of shit like that. The whole reason they are that way is because they dont care about the rest of the world. They are in it for themselves and thats all. Would be funny to call parking patrol on him tho.

Selfish people are a REAL pet peeve of mine, especially fags who pull shit like that. Really...who the fuck does he think he is? People who go thru life and have no regard for anybody else, or for who they hurt, or step on to get to where they wanna be, can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Toilet_D
02-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Joke detector broken? Im not saying im going to punch somebody lol, but other people in the world arent above punching somebody over parking. I wasnt really saying I personally would do it, but one day he may piss somebody off who doesnt take that shit lightly, and get his ass kicked.

I agree with stickers, lol. But, douchebags dont change their ways because of shit like that. The whole reason they are that way is because they dont care about the rest of the world. They are in it for themselves and thats all. Would be funny to call parking patrol on him tho.

the point im trying to get across is, dont let it bother ya!
karma will catch up to him, just like you said, either someone will take a round out of him, or he'll get his arse towed. you know you were getting a little blue in the face until i said something <3
you angsty thing you.

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 01:18 PM

My time is FAR to valuable to wait around for some D-Bag, so we can have a "show down" about their D-Bagery.

Lets call this scenario hypothetical. I come back to my vehicle which I've parked in the last spot in the line, only to find some jack off has decided to climb the median to park so close to mine I can't get in the drivers side door. I'm supposed to wait around till he gets back so we can throw hands? Lol!! How bout I write a little note? Or a cheesy sticker? Nah I'll just climb in the passenger side, and as I back up I'll roll my window down and drag a key cross the length of the vehicle. My theory? The next time they approach a median to climb and park they might just think "Geez the last time I did this my car got keyed, maybe I'll look for an actual spot to park between two lines, despite the fact it might be slightly farther away"

ddduke
02-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

My time is FAR to valuable to wait around for some D-Bag, so we can have a &quot;show down&quot; about their D-Bagery.

Lets call this scenario hypothetical. I come back to my vehicle which I've parked in the last spot in the line, only to find some jack off has decided to climb the median to park so close to mine I can't get in the drivers side door. I'm supposed to wait around till he gets back so we can throw hands? Lol!! How bout I write a little note? Or a cheesy sticker? Nah I'll just climb in the passenger side, and as I back up I'll roll my window down and drag a key cross the length of the vehicle. My theory? The next time they approach a median to climb and park they might just think &quot;Geez the last time I did this my car got keyed, maybe I'll look for an actual spot to park between two lines, despite the fact it might be slightly farther away&quot;

How about this. You're a loser and pathetic for even thinking that keying someone's car is okay. It's not, no matter what. Leave a note, spit on it, sticker it, that's all fine. But being a passive aggressive little bitch and vandalizing someone's property (that they probably worked hard for) is so ridiculously childish.

zieg
02-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
I should start keeping a tire valve remover in my car. If i see this kind of shit, i will remove your tire valves and put you valve caps back after. Fk'ing douche.

What's fun is loosening it just a bit but still leaving it there so it looks normal. Good chance it will take them AGES to figure it out. :rofl:

speedog
02-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by ZiG-87

What's fun is loosening it just a bit but still leaving it there so it looks normal. Good chance it will take them AGES to figure it out. :rofl: And when that tire flattens out on the Deerfoot, they'll be facing a couple of new tires or even worse an accident.

Face the facts that there are douchey parkers out there, don't be one yourself and don't lower yourself to their level by being a vandal. Call 311 and report them or leave a note - confrontation can possibly go very, very wrong and vandalism is just not cool.

A3GTiVR6SC
02-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Stickers? pfffft..

Just carry tire-chalk with you. Custom notes ftw:thumbsup:

88jbody
02-27-2011, 04:06 PM
call a few friends, park around blocking him in, then go walk to get a coffee sit across the parking lot and watch, and keep him there long enough to just waste any time he may have saved by parking there.

then give him the same reply when one finally moves the car to let him out as he gave about parking there "oh well"

7thgenvic
02-27-2011, 04:08 PM
maybe he was loading something heavy.... :)

J-hop
02-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
maybe he was loading something heavy.... :)

like his wife??:D

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 06:29 PM

How about this. You're a loser and pathetic for even thinking that keying someone's car is okay. It's not, no matter what. Leave a note, spit on it, sticker it, that's all fine. But being a passive aggressive little bitch and vandalizing someone's property (that they probably worked hard for) is so ridiculously childish.

Keying a car is "ridiculously childish" but you calling me "pathetic" and a "loser" is what? :rolleyes: This forum is awesome some times!!!!

I'll stick to my "passive aggressive" technique thanks!!! I guess you'll never know that special feeling as you watch your key glide through some D-Bag's clear coat like a hot knife through butter.

ddduke
02-27-2011, 06:44 PM

Keying a car is &quot;ridiculously childish&quot; but you calling me &quot;pathetic&quot; and a &quot;loser&quot; is what? :rolleyes: This forum is awesome some times!!!!

I'll stick to my &quot;passive aggressive&quot; technique thanks!!! I guess you'll never know that special feeling as you watch your key glide through some D-Bag's clear coat like a hot knife through butter.

I can't wait till you key someone's car, get caught and get your ass beat. It's obvious that you're too much of a pussy to man up and get in someone's face, and if you're too pussy to man up then you're probably too pussy to fight back and would get smashed.

Toilet_D
02-27-2011, 06:56 PM

Keying a car is &quot;ridiculously childish&quot; but you calling me &quot;pathetic&quot; and a &quot;loser&quot; is what? :rolleyes: This forum is awesome some times!!!!

I'll stick to my &quot;passive aggressive&quot; technique thanks!!! I guess you'll never know that special feeling as you watch your key glide through some D-Bag's clear coat like a hot knife through butter.

pathetic and loser about sum it up. if anything, it makes you look like quite the cowering little bitch :D the little fella who always has to have the last word, or action in. how you dont see yourself as being a douchebag for that action, is beyond me.

and before you go off and judge this forum, or anyones logic in it, THINK about what youre saying first. like really, put your small penis and ego aside, and actually use your brain. :rofl:

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Ahahahahaha, to good. The usefullness of this forum died a long long time ago. It's just entertainment now. I think it died somewhere back when Hollywood posted scat photos in Ask Leo and turned the "unmoderated" forum into the "mostly unmoderated" forum.

"What can I say to get a rise out of people?"

You hope I'm gonna get "smashed" Brilliant!!!

I'm not man enough to get in someones face? Gold!!!

I'm a "pussy" and a "loser"? Kinda weak but ok!!!

Just for the record I don't really give a shit, just wanted to see people get all hot, I did the same thing a few years back when this same topic came up.

Key a car, don't key a car, park normal, park like a douche. Whether I do or have done anything about it I'll tell you what, I'm not gonna post it on Beyond lol.

Feel free to keep it up, just entertainment for me.

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Seriously look at my Avatar. Does that look like someone who would back down from a fight? I've been asked to leave the girls washroom at countless Calgary elementary schools, and I always go down swingin!!!!

Toilet_D
02-27-2011, 08:20 PM
HHAHAHA, not quite what i was looking for, but hey, it still proves my point.

you just went from car keying douche, to self admitted e-warrior, congratulations!

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Thanks!!!

More like a troll though don't you think?

Can't I still be a car keying Douche? It was really awesome when people thought I was.

Anyone got any more pics of douchey parking? I've been flipping between this post and the Super Jailbait thread in Ask Leo.

Toilet_D
02-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks!!!

More like a troll though don't you think?

Can't I still be a car keying Douche? It was really awesome when people thought I was.

Anyone got any more pics of douchey parking? I've been flipping between this post and the Super Jailbait thread in Ask Leo.

if thats what you wanna call dying a virgin

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Here we go!!!

http://www.douchebagparking.net/

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 08:29 PM

if thats what you wanna call dying a virgin

I'm a born again virgin!!!!! Grew back my hymen.

Toilet_D
02-27-2011, 08:32 PM

I'm a born again virgin!!!!! Grew back my hymen.

your hymen isnt something you can just scrape off your stepfathers genetalia, and have sewn back in.

STEEOOPID

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Stepfather? You know what they say about making assumptions don't you?

Besides I wanted my first time to be special so I searched out the most loving and tender farm animal I could find.

btimbit
02-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Taking up two spaces I certainly don't get worked up over. but that's just laziness, this is someone that purposely went out of their way to be a complete douche.

Also;
Damaging someones else's property :thumbsdow

Washable window writers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Toilet_D
02-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Stepfather? You know what they say about making assumptions don't you?

Besides I wanted my first time to be special so I searched out the most loving and tender farm animal I could find.

i just hope for its sake, you picked the most blind, retarded and deaf animal out of the welping box.

rx7_turbo2
02-27-2011, 08:57 PM
I let it do me from behind so it didn't have to look at me.

Kona9
02-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Toilet_D FOR MAYOR!!!!!!!

I say call it in or use washable window markers.

"I Love To Inconvenience Handicap People"

Sugarphreak
02-27-2011, 10:59 PM

kvg
02-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Washable marker!!! FTW!!! I'm going shopping

Zero102
02-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Seriously look at my Avatar. Does that look like someone who would back down from a fight? I've been asked to leave the girls washroom at countless Calgary elementary schools, and I always go down swingin!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I didn't even know what I was looking for opening this thread, but you sir have delivered it. :bigpimp:

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Zero102

:rofl: :rofl:

I didn't even know what I was looking for opening this thread, but you sir have delivered it. :bigpimp:

Here to entertain!!!

Lots of the threads on beyond, wait scratch that, the majority of threads on beyond are taken FAR to seriously!!!

I lay out a hypothetical scenario in which I key a car that blocked me in, and people EXPLODE calling me a pussy, hoping I get my ass smashed, saying keying a car is overboard, COMPLETELY missing the fact they've gone a little overboard themselves considering it's a hypothetical statement on an internet forum lol!!!

Ah well. I park properly so I'm not concerned. You wanna know what makes me even more pissed off than douchey parking? Fuckers who don't give ya a wave when you let them in!!!!!

Toilet_D
02-28-2011, 04:55 PM

I lay out a hypothetical scenario in which I key a car that blocked me in, and people EXPLODE calling me a pussy, hoping I get my ass smashed, saying keying a car is overboard, COMPLETELY missing the fact they've gone a little overboard themselves considering it's a hypothetical statement on an internet forum lol!!!

Ah well. I park properly so I'm not concerned. You wanna know what makes me even more pissed off than douchey parking? Fuckers who don't give ya a wave when you let them in!!!!!

LMFAO, are you kidding me???? that situation being hypothetical or not has nothing to do with it. you blatantly said, you have no problems with vandalizing someone's property because they've inconvenienced you with their parking, "READ THIS CAREFULLY NOW" which makes you a complete and utter douche! dont try and redeem yourself by saying " oh, but i wouldnt actually do it " because ya didnt at any point that you wouldnt. all the word hypothetical means in what you said, was putting us in the scenario of your class act douchebag ways.

quite frankly, i dont think you know what that word even means!
but as far as entertainment goes, yes, that you do, you provide quality inept entertainment, my sides hurt from laughing. how the fuck old are you?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

89s1
02-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Hey look, toilet D is back.

*waves*

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 08:25 PM

LMFAO, are you kidding me???? that situation being hypothetical or not has nothing to do with it. you blatantly said, you have no problems with vandalizing someone's property because they've inconvenienced you with their parking, &quot;READ THIS CAREFULLY NOW&quot; which makes you a complete and utter douche! dont try and redeem yourself by saying &quot; oh, but i wouldnt actually do it &quot; because ya didnt at any point that you wouldnt. all the word hypothetical means in what you said, was putting us in the scenario of your class act douchebag ways.

quite frankly, i dont think you know what that word even means!
but as far as entertainment goes, yes, that you do, you provide quality inept entertainment, my sides hurt from laughing. how the fuck old are you?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good Lord man relax hahaha.

It's Beyond.ca for fuck sakes. Most of the shit posted here is an act, bullshit, a shame. Is this your first experience with the internet lol!!!!

I posted to get a rise out of someone, and I did, you. You may not have found it funny or enjoyable but "READ THIS CAREFULLY NOW" That wasn't the point It was for MY entertainment. And in my opinion it was a wild success!

For the record I'm a 53 year old mall security guard.

Hounddog
02-28-2011, 08:59 PM

For the record I'm a 53 year old mall security guard.

Dad?

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 10:09 PM

Dad?

I'm no one's father. This may come as a total shock but being a career mall cop for the past 33 years hasn't exactly provided a multitude of opportunities to copulate with members of the opposite sex.

Given my limited sexual exposure, average effectiveness of a given contraceptive, and the limited time in which a women's body is actually available for fertilization, I would say the chances I was able to "slip one past the goalie" would be pretty fucking slim.

Toilet_D
02-28-2011, 10:32 PM
im not worked up in the least, this is priceless.
besides, doncha think you should practice what you preach?
i mean, getting all bumbumsore when someone calls you an idiot, and making a pisspoor attempt at passing everyone else off as taking things too seriously? c'mon now. i think this is passed the point of trolling. you arent a troll, you're just a moron.

let me explain the rules of engagement to you fella, act like a douche, and expect to be called a douche! thats how it works anywhere, not just the innernetz!

i just really liked the part where you tried to divert your faggotry away from us with a good ol " this is a hypothetical situation " bs.
thats class! keep the posts coming!

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 10:55 PM
I tried to divert my faggotry away from you? What does that even mean?

The scenario I posted WAS hypothetical. It never actually happened. Maybe it's you who doesn't understand the word?

I didn't get "bumsore" . I simply pointed out I though it was funny that when I posted a hypothetical scenario in which I overreact to an event, that people's initial reaction is to overreact to that event. You can call me what you like, I never said it upset me, I find it funny. You're the one who got they're panties all in a bunch calling me names etc. I don't believe I ever called you a name? Simply observations about your reactions.

The fact the two of us have gone back and forth proves we're probably two sides of the same coin. Too much time on our hands, and a love of conflict. Besides for the most part I agree with you. I pride myself on a decent sense of self deprecating humor. There's rules of engagement? Wow dude just one more example you take this WAY to seriously.

duaner
02-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
A co-worker had a prank pulled on his car one time when it was parked in front of his house.

A small pebble under the valve cap with the cap tightened down just enough... :) Lots of those pebbles around at this time of year.

Toilet_D
02-28-2011, 11:06 PM
I tried to divert my faggotry away from you? What does that even mean?

The scenario I posted WAS hypothetical. It never actually happened. Maybe it's you who doesn't understand the word?

I didn't get &quot;bumsore&quot; . I simply pointed out I though it was funny that when I posted a hypothetical scenario in which I overreact to an event, that people's initial reaction is to overreact to that event. You can call me what you like, I never said it upset me, I find it funny. You're the one who got they're panties all in a bunch calling me names etc. I don't believe I ever called you a name? Simply observations about your reactions.

The fact the two of us have gone back and forth proves we're probably two sides of the same coin. Too much time on our hands, and a love of conflict. Besides for the most part I agree with you. I pride myself on a decent sense of self deprecating humor. There's rules of engagement? Wow dude just one more example you take this WAY to seriously.

" rules of engagement " itself was a joke :rofl:
sense of humor my ass!

yeah, but you threw your hypothetical situaton after the fact that you said its ok to key someones vehicle! go back and read fella!
you're fuckin' boned son, you acted the fool, got called the fool, deal with it. or by all means, cry on, i could care less.

Toilet_D
02-28-2011, 11:07 PM
" Step 1. Run your key down the side of the vehicle a few times.

Step 2. Leave a note to the effect. "Dear Sir I apologize for the damage to your vehicle, I had difficulty getting my wheelchair up the ramp and around it, possibly damaging your paint in the process. Perhaps to avoid damage like this in the future you could refrain from parking on a wheelchair ramp"

Dick Fucks like this drive me nuts!!!! There is some douche bag parking out there that only affects the "able bodied" and that gets my blood boiling, but you take a deep breathe and move on. Parking in a handicap spot, or blocking a ramp is a WHOLE new level.

Here's something I learned from experience. If your gonna snip wheel stems make sure you snip a couple. The look on the douche's face when they realize a spare tire change isnt gonna do it, and a tow truck is in order? Priceless.

" ...

there, THIS is why people think youre a tool!:rolleyes:

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 11:21 PM
&quot; Step 1. Run your key down the side of the vehicle a few times.

Step 2. Leave a note to the effect. &quot;Dear Sir I apologize for the damage to your vehicle, I had difficulty getting my wheelchair up the ramp and around it, possibly damaging your paint in the process. Perhaps to avoid damage like this in the future you could refrain from parking on a wheelchair ramp&quot;

Dick Fucks like this drive me nuts!!!! There is some douche bag parking out there that only affects the &quot;able bodied&quot; and that gets my blood boiling, but you take a deep breathe and move on. Parking in a handicap spot, or blocking a ramp is a WHOLE new level.

&quot; ...

there, THIS is why people think youre a tool!:rolleyes:

I'm not debating with you why people think I'm a tool. I think that's pretty obvious!!!

You and I were talking two different things, my bad. The scenario in which someone parked too close so instead of writing a note I drag my key down the vehicle. That was hypothetical. It never happened.

Your right however my initial breakdown of what to do to the guy in the OP picture, that was not hypothetical, it was meant to get a reaction out of people. Like I said this topic has been done before and the last time those types of statements got a rise out of everyone so I figured I'd do it again. And it worked. Clearly.

The reality? It's all bullshit. Hypothetical or not it's all a giant load. That's why it doesn't bother me when people get all bothered and call me names. That was my intent. I was making my own observations about how people can miss the obvious. People overreacted to me overreacting. I mean everyone's said "why would you vandalize their car if it didn't really affect you" But on the other hand it's not their car so it doesn't really affect them either.

Clearly I missed my target,

Toilet_D
02-28-2011, 11:25 PM
or in otherwords " when people told me how stupid i looked for acting like a douchebag, ill play the, im just in it 4 the lulz card "

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 11:26 PM
I thought we were discussing the following statement I made. Which was in fact hypothetical.

"Lets call this scenario hypothetical. I come back to my vehicle which I've parked in the last spot in the line, only to find some jack off has decided to climb the median to park so close to mine I can't get in the drivers side door. I'm supposed to wait around till he gets back so we can throw hands? Lol!! How bout I write a little note? Or a cheesy sticker? Nah I'll just climb in the passenger side, and as I back up I'll roll my window down and drag a key cross the length of the vehicle. My theory? The next time they approach a median to climb and park they might just think "Geez the last time I did this my car got keyed, maybe I'll look for an actual spot to park between two lines, despite the fact it might be slightly farther away"

Again the first part was hypothetical, the second part was to get a reaction. Like I said it's all bullshit anyways.

After all this your not even gonna ask me how I "really" feel on the topic at hand?

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 11:27 PM
or in otherwords &quot; when people told me how stupid i looked for acting like a douchebag, ill play the, im just in it 4 the lulz card &quot;

You got me!!

Hey did you get the P.M?

kvg
02-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Just hug it out:thumbsup:

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by kvg
Just hug it out:thumbsup:

I'm trying, but he's playing hard to get!!!

rx7_turbo2
02-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Can't we all just get along in the understanding that we're probably watching the final week in the life of Charlie Sheen!!! I don't think anyone has entertained me more than that dude in the last couple days. Truly an epic run.

Back on topic though I'm a douche!!! Go!!!!

Gadgetboy
03-02-2011, 01:40 PM
http://www.vat19.com/dvds/parking-tickets-booklet.cfm

narou
03-21-2011, 12:48 AM
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/9310/20030010150444935185612.jpg (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/20030010150444935185612.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

I don't know what this guy was thinking. This guy should have had some NZT.

nissanguy
03-21-2011, 04:03 PM
^some people should just not drive or just be more aware of where they are parking

cloud7
03-23-2011, 02:55 PM
I should post a pic of a neighbour who parked all of his truck except for the left side tire on my lawn... granted it was snow covered and there is no sidewalk, but 1/2 the truck is a bit much.