PDA

View Full Version : i know my car isnt fast

ME_VS_YOU
09-08-2002, 10:08 PM
ok before i get more words in my mouth i am going to speak up....i know my car isnt fast.....i just like a good race once in a while....im not trying to have the fastest car out there cause i know that they are a million other cars that can beat mine....so i hope everyone can stop making fun of me cause i supposedly think i drive a fast car....i know what its capable of and thats it....

Ekliptix
09-08-2002, 10:09 PM
my car is not fast either, but I guess it's all relative.

Hakkola
09-08-2002, 10:10 PM
Don't worry about it man, lots of people on here don't have fast cars.

ME_VS_YOU
09-08-2002, 10:13 PM
i know but im getting bashed left right and center from everyone cause i wanted to race.....im just letting everyone know that i know what my car can and cant do

gpomp
09-08-2002, 10:16 PM
If you don't want people to make fun of how slow your car is you can start by not talking about how fast it is.

ME_VS_YOU
09-08-2002, 10:19 PM
show me where i said my car was fast gpomp...please i would like to see

HRD2PLZ
09-08-2002, 10:21 PM
My cars not fast either. But I don't race so it doesn't really matter...:dunno:

SmelltheRubber
09-08-2002, 10:25 PM
Dont take it personally man. Most of us realize you just got a new car and you want to have fun with it (fast or not). I went wild too when I got my ride. Anyways, most of the people here are cool and they are just messing with you, but some of them are savages!! :devil:

gpomp
09-08-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ME_VS_YOU
show me where i said my car was fast gpomp...please i would like to see

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3244

To me, the purpose of that thread was for you to find out how fast your car is and what cars it can beat, therefore allowing you to say to your friends "I'm faster than that car".

redline_13000
09-08-2002, 10:35 PM
faster than..not fast..two diff things

Audi Kid
09-08-2002, 10:40 PM
dude! ALL u talk abought is RACING!! if you dont wanna get bashed then dont always talk abought HP and racing.......if your into cars and you love um thats tight.........but shit.......dont go asking us to race you like you drive a 12 second ferrari....

frenchdriver
09-08-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
...to race you like you drive a 12 second ferrari....

Or a "turbo-charged" audi :thumbsup:

Congradulations on your sunfire man... we're not trying to make you feel bad about buying a sunfire :rolleyes: but stop asking everyone to race or how fast you car is? Does it really matter if you car is 17.9 or 17.2 or 16.8 seconds stock?

Instead of asking questions like that, try stuff like "What are a few good first mods to do to a 2002 sunfire 2.2L".

I think you are thinking too much about fast and the furious ;) "Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning" Well that's just another fucken stupid thing that came out of that movie. it does matter because a 18 second+ race is pointless enjoy your new car, but don't go around like you are professor SpeedRacerMan if you don't have a fast car. Hey my car isn't fast, but I didn't go around car forums asking people to race. Instead I just ask questions about parts and mods and just try to build my knowledge on cars.

i dunno... :banghead:

Audi Kid
09-08-2002, 10:56 PM
hehe dude my car sounds down right intense! but 20v convertion with 55 shot nitrous this winter watch out :) hjehe

GTS Jeff
09-08-2002, 11:05 PM
hey man, ill race u...for pinks!

Stratus_Power
09-08-2002, 11:11 PM
i wil race u one of these day :P haha stratus vs sunfire.. that should be funny :D

PrankishSmart
09-09-2002, 02:53 AM
if it's not fast enough then tune it:D make it faster:burnout:

Redlyne_mr2
09-09-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by PrankishSmart
if it's not fast enough then tune it:D make it faster:burnout:
ummm did you forget what kidn fo car it is?

SmelltheRubber
09-09-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

ummm did you forget what kidn fo car it is?

Umm..not that im advocating racing or anything, but thats a very dumb thing to say. Who gives a fuck what kind of car it is...i'm sure most people on here have seen that video clip of the tuned NEON raping that Viper Venom. A sunfire is just as good a platform to start with as a neon....only question is whether or not this guy has a $100 000 to put into it! :D

gpomp
09-09-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber

Umm..not that im advocating racing or anything, but thats a very dumb thing to say. Who gives a fuck what kind of car it is...i'm sure most people on here have seen that video clip of the tuned NEON raping that Viper Venom. A sunfire is just as good a platform to start with as a neon....only question is whether or not this guy has a $100 000 to put into it! :D

Neon raping a Viper??? WTF are you smoking? No FWD car can keep up with a Viper. And if I had $100k, I sure as hell wouldn't be spending it all on a Sunfire.

Ben
09-09-2002, 10:43 PM
Are Viper Venoms not like 800hp?!

ninspeed
09-09-2002, 11:23 PM
ya i have seen the video of the neon raping the viper.. i dont think it was a venom or henessy motor sports viper.. i think it was just a regular r/t10.. i have seen the car beat two diffrent vipers, one on the 1/4 drag stip, and one on the streets

frenchdriver
09-09-2002, 11:48 PM
i raped a viper once!

but then i realized he was parked in the parking lot beside me :(

mwmhong
09-10-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

Neon raping a Viper??? WTF are you smoking? No FWD car can keep up with a Viper. And if I had $100k, I sure as hell wouldn't be spending it all on a Sunfire.

It's true, it's true! You can download the video off Kazaa, it's this black turbocharged neon taking out a Viper GTS.

More on that particular neon (http://www.hahnracecraft.com/auto/neon/neon.htm)

ConVict
09-10-2002, 12:44 AM
any car in the world can beat any other car in the world if you have done enough work to it! i think we have all clicked on the link of the sprint or something stupid like that with the turbo bigger then that nukmum guys head...
dont diss a car just because STOCK its slower, or doesnt have an aftermarket following!
anyone see the PT cruiser with a viper engine swap
the dodge caravan with completly stock engine running 12.5 with only a boost gauge and drag slicks..
the probe with a 500 hp engine swap :D had to add it in....

so its all he says she says tell you go to the track and show what ya got..

PrankishSmart
09-10-2002, 01:18 AM
:D :nut:

SmelltheRubber
09-14-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
any car in the world can beat any other car in the world if you have done enough work to it! i think we have all clicked on the link of the sprint or something stupid like that with the turbo bigger then that nukmum guys head...
dont diss a car just because STOCK its slower, or doesnt have an aftermarket following!
anyone see the PT cruiser with a viper engine swap
the dodge caravan with completly stock engine running 12.5 with only a boost gauge and drag slicks..

so its all he says she says tell you go to the track and show what ya got..

haha, yeah I saw that dodge caravan clip! It was racing a camaro SS in the 1/4. Now thats the KING of any sleeper car.

GT2NV
09-14-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ConVict

hehe i cant wait man:drool: :burnout:

90_Shelby
09-14-2002, 06:15 PM
Than theres the 10 second Supra killing K-Car with yes, an 8 valve Turbo Dodge Engine.
http://www.thedodgegarage.com/video/kcar_vs_supra_long.zip:D

90_Shelby
09-14-2002, 06:17 PM
These ones are fast aswell.

http://www.thedodgegarage.com/video/dean_n_dave.zip

If the links don't work go to http://www.thedodgegarage.com/video.html