PDA

View Full Version : Antonio's Garlic Clove (Highly recommended!!)

Mamma_Mia
03-04-2011, 11:15 AM
My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for ten years now. Every time we go the service is amazing and the food is outstanding! All of the ingredients are fresh and tasty. The atmosphere is perfect for a casual dinner or a romantic night out. There are some dishes that are not heavy on the garlic if you are not a huge fan of garlic like I am. :)

The restaurant is cozy and small and is located at :

2206 4th St SW
Calgary, AB _T2S 0H3

Because of the size it is usually a good idea to make a reservation.

403-228-0866

adidas
03-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Price? What did you have?

kvg
03-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Ya it was a amazing dinner! The owner tony came over had a scotch and shot the shit for a while when it slowed down. When he found out it as our anniversary he got us some drinks and made us an amazing desert:drool: My favorite restaurant by far.:thumbsup:

Mamma_Mia
03-04-2011, 11:30 AM
The dishes range from about 15-30 dollars. I had the stinky steak!! It was covered in a garlic sauce! They served it with baked garlic mashed potatoes and some fresh cooked veggies! But I wouldn't recommend it unless you really like garlic. :) They have a peppercorn steak that is very good as well.

kvg
03-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Heres a link to menu: http://www.garlicclove.net/menu/fillers.htm
Great place to take the ladies:thumbsup:

CaptainReboot
03-04-2011, 12:09 PM
I haven't been here in ages but it was really good. We stuck of garlic the next day though, so we always made a habit to only go on Friday nights so we had the weekend to get rid of the smell before heading back to the office.

kvg
03-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Ya I had a good dose of garlic last night, but I LOVE GARLIC!!!!:drool: