PDA

View Full Version : Tunerworks Project Gallardo Spyder

WBB6
03-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Stay tuned for the Tunerworks project Lambo!

it's going to be tasteful, elegant and simple!

Mod List Includes:
- ADV1 Wheels
- RSC Titanium Exhaust
- Suspension
- Aero

http://www.cca.cc/nexus/tw_lambo.jpg

flipstah
03-04-2011, 02:32 PM
:drool:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-04-2011, 02:43 PM
:drool:

K3RMiTdot
03-04-2011, 02:56 PM
:love: :love: :love:

chkolny541
03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
;)

ICEBERG
03-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I think this is the same Spyder i was looking at Kulu.. I wonder who bought it? Anyone from beyond..:D

JordanLotoski
03-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Interesting, I'd like to hear this rsc exhaust beside my stock superleggera exhaust.

Redlyne_mr2
03-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Awesome choice in wheels. Good to see a Lamb owner with a nice taste in wheels for a change. Cant wait to see the progress.

beyond_ban
03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
^ Who knows if they will suit the car though... OP, any word on which model of ADV1's?

boarderfatty
03-04-2011, 08:54 PM
I always love seeing the tunerworks project threads because I will see a ballin whip and am always nursing a semi as the pics load, but then I see the mod list and go flaccid exhaust and wheels isn't much more than an oil change in my offense. Nothing against your shop, you put out some nice stuff and obv have a great thing going.

tobypaddock
03-05-2011, 01:19 PM
subscribed!

Tuner1
03-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by boarderfatty
I always love seeing the tunerworks project threads because I will see a ballin whip and am always nursing a semi as the pics load, but then I see the mod list and go flaccid exhaust and wheels isn't much more than an oil change in my offense. Nothing against your shop, you put out some nice stuff and obv have a great thing going.

That would be one very costly oil change!

What can I say :dunno: Actually one thing comes to mind...

That is - sometimes less is more ;)

It is certainly true that we are not known for building the kind of cars that are featured on those TV shows :nut:

More pics to follow once the parts roll in.

Thanks,

Rob

boarderfatty
03-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Tuner1

That would be one very costly oil change!

What can I say :dunno: Actually one thing comes to mind...

That is - sometimes less is more ;)

It is certainly true that we are not known for building the kind of cars that are featured on those TV shows :nut:

More pics to follow once the parts roll in.

Thanks,

Rob

I am not saying the same cost wise, I meant that the "mods" are something that can be done in a few hours in a garage. When I hear Project Gallardo Spyder I think Big TT kit etc. a thorough and extensive build.

I am not saying I don't appreciate what you do. You guys work on some awesome cars, bring in some great products and seem to have great customer service which is more than most shops can say. I just want to see more.

Ghettobaby
03-06-2011, 08:55 PM

I am not saying the same cost wise, I meant that the "mods" are something that can be done in a few hours in a garage. When I hear Project Gallardo Spyder I think Big TT kit etc. a thorough and extensive build.

I am not saying I don't appreciate what you do. You guys work on some awesome cars, bring in some great products and seem to have great customer service which is more than most shops can say. I just want to see more.

If you can. You should come down for the auto show. They have a project that will leave you giddy (if you know what your looking at).

So sweet.

Tuner1
03-06-2011, 09:13 PM

Gotcha'. Thanks for the kind words.

We are ready and willing when the next Gallardo (or Ford GT, Audi R8, F430 or XXXXXX ) owners comes along and wants us to do the work :thumbsup:

Let's do a VF SC kit on your 996 C4S!!!

Rob

Tuner1
03-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Ghettobaby

If you can. You should come down for the auto show. They have a project that will leave you giddy (if you know what your looking at).

So sweet.

A ha, you must have an all-access pass to the show :D

Please do stop by the show for a look. It is a special machine.

Rob

boarderfatty
03-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Well I won't be down for your show since I am up here in Edmonton and have other commitments, but I can't wait to hopefully see pics of it after.

And I don't know about a SC for my car, it is a daily driver and already enough fun, there is a reason I didn't go TT, I am worried i will have to much fun with it as a DD and get into a little too much trouble ha ha.

JordanAndrew
03-07-2011, 12:56 AM
that's a pretty simple mod for a car that doesn't need a whole heck of a lot to mod to begin with. Why mess with what's already a good thing? I think Tunerwork did well for what the customer wanted.

jaysas_63
03-07-2011, 07:38 AM
what kind of aero kit are you guys installing??

arian_ma
03-07-2011, 09:51 AM
You can't one up perfection. Except maybe with some wheels, exhaust, and suspension :poosie:

I see what everyone is saying, but this car needs nothing more.

CSMRX7
03-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I think some don't realize that these mods are more than a new civic...

ercchry
03-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Ghettobaby

So sweet.

is it the red, white, or black one?

beyond_ban
03-07-2011, 05:15 PM
People are complaining about the amount of mods? Haha, what you want it to look like those japanese lambos? :rofl:

4GqHnDwBX1A

Simple and clean is by far the best, and only way (in my mind), to modify such a brilliant piece of factory machinery.

Modelexis
03-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Not really modding, but I'd like to see a 'mod' that fixes that pink taillight disease.

Khalil.e
03-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
People are complaining about the amount of mods? Haha, what you want it to look like those japanese lambos? :rofl:

Simple and clean is by far the best, and only way (in my mind), to modify such a brilliant piece of factory machinery.

That video makes me sad...

WBB6
03-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by jaysas_63
what kind of aero kit are you guys installing??

Planned so far are some of the Carbon Fiber items from RSC Tuning.

:D

The ADV10 Steplip/Track Spec are on order in a special brushed gunmetal finish.

ADV10 Track Spec (http://www.adv1wheels.com/adv1wheels/gallery/ADV10TS.php)

Cody D
03-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Beautiful car, you guys have the greatest jobs.

I hope this isn't inappropriate, I have always wondered if you guys have your own high end mechanic or if you use a place like Riegel to do your more technical work. After hearing about what Distinctive is going through just to work on Lambos I'd be amazed if you guys are doing this all in house.

Also Rob's ex-930 is still one of my favourite cars ever.

JordanLotoski
03-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Cody D

I hope this isn't inappropriate, I have always wondered if you guys have your own high end mechanic or if you use a place like Riegel to do your more technical work. After hearing about what Distinctive is going through just to work on Lambos I'd be amazed if you guys are doing this all in house.

Distinctive just ordered all the Lambo computers, direct from Lamborghini... My guess is they will open the Lamborghini dealership (On the Bentley side)

Tuner1
03-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Cody D

Funny you should mention that since Tunerworks and Riegel have created a joint venture to better serve customers on both sides of the proverbial fence.

You mean this old beater 930 :dunno: At least it is faster than the black car featured in this thread :D

Oops, I guess my entire post is waaaaay OT! Time to sign off.

http://crleech.smugmug.com/photos/801392335_7dD7F-X2.jpg

beyond_ban
03-10-2011, 02:19 AM
^ What an ugly car.... :eek: :drool:

JAYMEZ
03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Nice Lambo .. I saw it parked in Kulu when I was taking a look at the few red ladies there.

Keep up the great work guys! Ya its not a 100,000 + Engine Modding project but who cares , its a bad ass lookin car and very thread worthy!

btimbit
03-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Saw the little item you guys had at the auto show. :thumbsup:

Want your job, haha