PDA

View Full Version : Mexico - Cancun prices

QuA
01-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Anyone know where the best place is to get pricing on the internet?

QuA

403Gemini
01-12-2004, 12:34 AM
sounds stupid but check out any co-op, i saw like $800 deals for all inclusive for a week

QuA
01-12-2004, 12:36 AM
damn that would be sweet. If they have it during reading week.... im on it!

QuA

403Gemini
01-12-2004, 12:38 AM
lol wanna hook up with some american sluts hey? ;)

QuA
01-12-2004, 12:40 AM
:poosie:

04blackMAX
01-12-2004, 12:42 AM
www.flyconquest.com
www.itavel2000.com
www.travelocit.ca

GreenLude
01-12-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
lol wanna hook up with some american sluts hey? ;)

The US schools have a different Spring break than Canadian Schools

Ours is Feb and theirs is in March

Ajay
01-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Good luck trying to book for Cancun now. Me and about six of my friends were gonna go down on reading week as well but the prices we got were crazy.

Those prices you see now for $800 all inclusive for the week are for nasty ass two stars in the middle of the city. You probably don't want to stay in the city of Cancun you definetly want to be on the beach in the touristy resort area.

Flight Centre gave me some prices when I went in there in the beginning of December and they said the good ones (i.e. Blue Bay Club) was going for $2000 + for one week all inclusive. The earlier you book the better deal you get. If we had booked at the beginning of November we would have gotten that exact same resort for $1300 all inclusive and that's with all the taxes and extra charges included.

Best bet is Vegas for a couple days during reading week....prices for Vegas usually drop the closer it gets to the time you want to go. Think that's what we're gonna end up doing now instead.

JAYMEZ
01-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Ya $1300 sounds right , but if you take a flight that stops alot it is cheaper, may take a day to get there but oh well!

QuA
01-12-2004, 07:34 PM
In a couple weeks they have sales where the price hits $1300. My friend has a site so i'll get the info and then we can all get together and party... we have 7-8 peeps and with your peeps maybe we can get a bigger discount =)

QuA

Originally posted by Ajay
Good luck trying to book for Cancun now. Me and about six of my friends were gonna go down on reading week as well but the prices we got were crazy.

Those prices you see now for $800 all inclusive for the week are for nasty ass two stars in the middle of the city. You probably don't want to stay in the city of Cancun you definetly want to be on the beach in the touristy resort area.

Flight Centre gave me some prices when I went in there in the beginning of December and they said the good ones (i.e. Blue Bay Club) was going for $2000 + for one week all inclusive. The earlier you book the better deal you get. If we had booked at the beginning of November we would have gotten that exact same resort for $1300 all inclusive and that's with all the taxes and extra charges included.

Best bet is Vegas for a couple days during reading week....prices for Vegas usually drop the closer it gets to the time you want to go. Think that's what we're gonna end up doing now instead.

GT2NV
01-15-2004, 11:59 AM
go for spring break man:angel: