PDA

View Full Version : Impressions Automotive

Chiggles
03-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Unfortunately, since Urban Expressions isn't set up with the right equipment to perform wheel alignments, the location on the south side is at least referring me to have my alignment done up the road with Impressions Automotive. I couldn't find anything about these guys on the boards and they seem like a relatively newer shop. Anyone ever dealt with them before and/or used their services? Looking for feedback on the quality of their work, etc....

EG_Civic
03-08-2011, 09:36 PM
hmmm.. where are they located?

Chiggles
03-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by EG_Civic
hmmm.. where are they located?

Off Barlow and 50th. 2434 52 Ave SE :dunno:

calgaryFTO
03-09-2011, 07:53 AM
I was also referred by Gary at UrbanX after throwing new winters on. The alignment seems to have been spot on. The shop is run by two brothers, one has a mechanic background, the other, although really friendly, didn't appear to know an oil-filter from a rock.

My only issue was when they were doing the alignment they mentioned that a repair to my CV was necessary immediately. Having not noticed anything wrong with the ride I took it to my usual mechanic to find that the repair was not necessary, and the quote from impressions included 2 hours extra labor than what was suggested.

Even the best restaurants serve a bad plate once in a while, this might have been a one-off, but I was left with a bad taste in my mouth.

max_boost
03-09-2011, 09:06 AM
I was thinking if this was the old Impressions shop from the early 200'0's lol

Alignment? Give Mike a call at Integra Tire. That's where rage2 goes. Good enough for rage2, good enough for you lol 255-5592

962 kid
03-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Alignment? Give Mike a call at Integra Tire. That's where rage2 goes. Good enough for rage2, good enough for you lol 255-5592

I'd pass on integra

Idratherbsidewayz
03-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Kirk Tire. Family owned, amazing techs/mechanics, all the newest technology. Ask for Brandon and tell them Greg sent you. They've always done an amazing job on all my families cars.

Gary@UrbanX
03-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Impressions Automotive is a newer shop that opened up about the same time as us. Both me and Cort have had our alignments done by these guys without any issues. They do have a brand new 3D alignment machine that can do all sorts of applications from lowered cars to lifted trucks. I can't comment on the other services they provide but with alignments I have had no complaints from past customers that I have referred to them.

The shop is run by Emil and his brother Andrew who helps with answering phones. I apologize CalgaryFTO if you left with a bad experience but I will continue referring these guys for alignments only since I know they only charge $80 bucks and do a thorough job.

88CRX
03-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Do they have a pit for lowered vehicles?

TorqueDog
03-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 962 kid
I'd pass on integra Why? No one cares if you'd pass on Integra, only why you would pass on Integra. If you're going to say "Don't go to this shop, go to this one instead", explain why.

AutodreamMarvin
03-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Try Precision Alignment!

They are awesome and do lowered cars on a regular basis.

shakalaka
03-09-2011, 04:51 PM
If Urban X refers you to these guys, I would take their word for it. After my couple dealings with Urban X (both Bob and Gary) I trust those guys to know what they are talking about.

calgaryFTO
03-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Gary@UrbanX
Impressions Automotive is a newer shop that opened up about the same time as us. Both me and Cort have had our alignments done by these guys without any issues. They do have a brand new 3D alignment machine that can do all sorts of applications from lowered cars to lifted trucks. I can't comment on the other services they provide but with alignments I have had no complaints from past customers that I have referred to them.

The shop is run by Emil and his brother Andrew who helps with answering phones. I apologize CalgaryFTO if you left with a bad experience but I will continue referring these guys for alignments only since I know they only charge $80 bucks and do a thorough job.

I'll rephrase, I would go back again to do the alignment, not convinced on other work from what my limited experience with them.

Chiggles
03-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by AutodreamMarvin
Try Precision Alignment!

They are awesome and do lowered cars on a regular basis.

I would if I didn't live so deep in the SW. Going corner to corner across the city for an alignment is a bit :nut:

puya.ro
03-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I know Emil and Andrew.

I had a couple cars serviced there and the service and price was great.

:burnout:

4doorj
03-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Chiggles

I would if I didn't live so deep in the SW. Going corner to corner across the city for an alignment is a bit :nut:
Thats where I get my car aligned. I live across the city as well.
Totally worth the drive. Really nice guys!