PDA

View Full Version : FS: PENTAX Cameras and multiple Lenses

muse017
03-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Due to other financial obligations and lack of time to shoot, I am going to let all of my pentax gear go. I just do not shoot anymore after I started my own business . I know it's going to be a long shot and there aren't many pentax shooters out there.
Anyways, Here are the list of items for sale.
It's a great set up if you want to get into PENTAX system.

DA 12-24mm F4 , Good Condition and comes with box but no pouch, B+W 77mm slim CPL(bought it from Vistek for $199)
Pentax's the best wide angle zoom lens. Very sharp from center to edge.

$750

DA 35mm F2.4, Like new condition and comes with everything, Very light and 50mm equiv focal length.

$150

FA 43mm limited F1.9 Silver, Like new condition and comes with original box and pouch. My favorite lens overall, pencake like lens with great pic quality.

$550

DA17-70mm F4 Like new, purchased about 2 months ago.
Great all around lens.

$400

FA* 85mm F1.4[IF] A legendary pentax portrait lens in good condition. No focusing issue front at all. Sharp at wide open.
Very rare to find. comes with lowepro case and B+W filter

$1200

DA*200mm F2.8 Great telephoto in a smaller package. Significantly lighter than any other 200mm telephotos out there and very sharp at wide open. Comes with lowepro lens pouch. No boxes.

$850

Pentax K20D body with BG-2 grip
Average condition. I had it droped once and some of the buttons on the body and BG-2 were damaged. I works fine most of the time and I personally had no problem shooting at all. Beside this issue, the camera work perfectly. SR,WR is amazing.
approx 7000 shutter counts

$400 for both!!

Pentax MZ-3 in good condition
$150

AF540FZG
used it for 2years and never had any isssues with it.
comes with a set of enerloop AA betteries, pouch and boxes

$200

All of items are located in Calgary and I am willing to ship other part of canada as long as buyer's paying shipping and 3% paypal fee.
Please do NOT lowball me and waste my time. All of item's price refered from Pentaxforum.

Pics will be up by this weekend.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please email me

muse017 at gmail.com