PDA

View Full Version : If I find out who did it!!!

LudeRoca
01-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Well my brother comes running into my room this morning and tells me that the preludes window has been smashed. He tells me nothing is gone tho. I walk outside and the deck is still there. I pop the trunk and my sub is gone. I swear if i find out who took it i'm gonna rip their nuts off. Why can't these pricks get a real job... :banghead: :banghead:

RC-Cola
01-12-2004, 11:07 AM
That sucks man... Damm thiefs are why all of our insurance is so damm high!!!

Anyways, also look for guys that you might know or would have heard your car. A lot of thiefs will listen for a car and then follow it home and grab the stuff later. This is reason number one that I always turn down my stereo when I come into my district or to a mall parking lot.

switch
01-12-2004, 11:11 AM
shitty, no alarm?

kevie88
01-12-2004, 11:27 AM
which window got smashed? I know a guy with a drivers side door window...

LudeRoca
01-12-2004, 01:18 PM
My drivers side window got smashed. My car won't even turn over. I don't know why. Theres no damage to the stearing column or anything.

Dirty_SOHC
01-12-2004, 01:18 PM
battery is cut, check there first

^SkylinE^
01-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Damn ROBBERS:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:
I feel your pain buddy sad to hear!

EK 2.0
01-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Dirty_SOHC
battery is cut, check there first

How does he know??...

No seriously, I hope you find out who they are and that they feel either the wrath of the law or yours...Punks Ass People should pay for stupid shit like that man...

ThreePly
01-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

How does he know??...

No seriously, I hope you find out who they are and that they feel either the wrath of the law or yours...Punks Ass People should pay for stupid shit like that man...

If they have an alarm, the thieves will cut the battery wire to disable the alarm. I know from being hit twice this way. Make sure you guys have a backup battery or siren. Or come up with someway to disable the hood latch.

three.eighteen.
01-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by LudeRoca
Well my brother comes running into my room this morning and tells me that the preludes window has been smashed. He tells me nothing is gone tho. I walk outside and the deck is still there. I pop the trunk and my sub is gone. I swear if i find out who took it i'm gonna rip their nuts off. Why can't these pricks get a real job... :banghead: :banghead:

that's intense...i had a dream last nite that someone smashed my windshield :eek:

GorG
01-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Ouch damn lil fuckers, thats happened to me before, they took my deck, i gave up after a while, but its just so gay i swear to god, i always have dreams about catching someone stealing something out of my car right when i'm there, then they get their ass's handed to them, good luck thou, hope you somehow find em.:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

dirty_magic
01-12-2004, 09:07 PM
That sucks dude. Its probably some junkies or something. I hate when peeps put hard work into shit and someone just goes and wrecks the fun. The think is, what goes around comes around. These punks will get what they deserve. I hope everything works out for you bro.

Regards

illeagle
01-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by RC-Cola
That sucks man... Damm thiefs are why all of our insurance is so damm high!!!

Anyways, also look for guys that you might know or would have heard your car. A lot of thiefs will listen for a car and then follow it home and grab the stuff later. This is reason number one that I always turn down my stereo when I come into my district or to a mall parking lot.

Mr. Cola is right, I always turn down the stereo in parking lots, and comming home.

Was your Amp Bolted to the Box?Maybe the doors/trunk was left open, killing battery. (no start):dunno:

finboy
01-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by illeagle

Mr. Cola is right, I always turn down the stereo in parking lots, and comming home.

Was your Amp Bolted to the Box?Maybe the doors/trunk was left open, killing battery. (no start):dunno:

maybe, but sean (new guy at a1) had his battery cable cut, as WELL as a back up wire, then his system got jacked.

that boy lives in the ghetto :rofl:

LudeRoca
01-12-2004, 11:30 PM
yea i got my car started. Turns out the cable to the battery was cut.