PDA

View Full Version : FS: Acer Laptop

thetrousertrout
03-10-2011, 04:39 PM
This is the best priced 17" laptop that's running Windows 7 you will find on Kijiji!
It's an Acer Aspire 9410z with an Intel Dual-Core T2060 Processor running at 1.60GHz, 2GB DDR2 memory, 160GB Sata hard drive, Dual layer DVD burner, Wireless, 17" 1440x900 resolution, Full sized keyboard with numeric keypad, Card reader, And it looks Great too!

Running Windows 7 Ultimate, Microsoft Office 2007, and Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus. All windows updates including Service pack 1 are completed. All it needs is a new owner, Its ready to use with no further setup needed.

SOLD

Shredon1
03-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Well after Pm'ing you five times with no response you have forced me to post here.

Just wanted to extend my thanks for selling me a laptop like this a few months ago that overheats and shuts off continuously. I asked for my money back and you said no.

You did say that the next laptop you got, you would trade me for the defective one. Two days later you had a very similar one for sale. I pm'ed you with no reply and you sold it to some other unsuspecting Beyonder.

You really should be indicating that all the software and Operating System on these units is pirated as well.

You also indicated that in late Jan you would be getting in more laptops and would contact me about exchanging one to me that actually works. Just like how the cash I gave you worked when you bought something with it. This hasn't happened but look...another laptop for sale eh?

So be aware folks that he is capable of treating you like this. After he gets your cash, the care factor disappears.

Thanks for nothing trout! See you around

thetrousertrout
03-11-2011, 11:04 AM
I also recall telling you that I would repair your laptop and that wasn't good enough for you.

I had no problems with it.

As for pming me with no response that's a lie. I responded to all but the last two where I didn't like how you were stubborn and only wanted your cash. I don't offer cash back, I'm not a store.
There are others on here that Have had problems with laptops that I have sold them and I have helped them out with no isssues, They are still happy.

In life you can help many, but there just seems to be some that can't be helped.

Shredon1
03-11-2011, 12:13 PM
It certainly wasn't what you had sold it as. A perfectly functioning laptop. It can't be good when something has been continually overheated so that it fails and shuts down. This breaks down components and connections. This is why I did not want it "repaired".
Your testing methods obviously need to be scrutinized if it worked great for you.
As far as the pm's you did not answer, they were in regards to the replacement laptop. So who is BSing now? Why was this laptop or the other you sold two months ago not offered as a replacement to me as you said you would do?

As far as help goes...you have not been any.

PM
Re: Dell

Ok I will let you know when I get something else.
Eric

I'm sorry. I can offer to fix it or trade it in on another when I have it but I'm not able to give your money back. I just dont have it.
Eric

I will let you know when I have a replacement, And I did have it running with no issues here otherwize I wouldn't have sold it

Shredon1 wrote on 12-19-2010 05:23 PM:

Well this is what I asked about and you had said that it ran for days with no problems. I get it home and run it and it overheats and shut down repeatably. So that means it isn't what you said it was.

Anyhow, if you want to repair it and sell it to someone else that isnt concerned with the fact that this unit has been repeatedly overheated that's fine but my girl doesn't want it due to that fact.
So when will you have another unit or the cash?

Cheers

Im making a trip to BC in mid January and hope to pick up more then, if not before then.

Shredon1 wrote on 12-19-2010 05:33 PM:

It runs yes. But if you use it(put it under load) it heats up and shuts down. Maybe you could use prime95 on the next ones that you sell to load them for a while.
When are you thinking you will be getting your hands on another unit? My girl sold her other one so she is without unfortunately.

thetrousertrout wrote on 12-19-2010 05:10 PM:
I'm sorry. I can offer to fix it or trade it in on another when I have it but I'm not able to give your money back. I just dont have it.
Eric

Well, being that you sold the laptop you could have traded to me, means you now have the money. When can we meet up to return this laptop to you?

Thanks Eric
Sheldon