PDA

View Full Version : mmmmm e55 AMG

Kona9
01-12-2004, 02:11 PM
My friends business partner has just aquired this e55 amg. We took her for a boot........:eek: holy christ!!!!! Plain and simple PIMP!!!!!

Kona9
01-12-2004, 02:11 PM

Kona9
01-12-2004, 02:12 PM

ZorroAMG
01-12-2004, 03:43 PM
The Daddy of all 4 door sedans....i just wet myself ;)

C4S
01-12-2004, 03:53 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool:

nice ! that car is .. damn fast !! near as fast as a 360 ! and less then half the price ! :thumbsup:

monster !

B17a
01-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
The Daddy of all 4 door sedans....i just wet myself ;)

How about the S55 AMG?? Saw one on Saturday, had to control myself from drooling all over it!

/////AMG
01-12-2004, 04:12 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: What a beautiful beast!

ICEBERG
01-12-2004, 04:37 PM
AWSOME. I want one...:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
01-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by B17a

How about the S55 AMG?? Saw one on Saturday, had to control myself from drooling all over it!

My dad has an S..nice car, but even in AMG form it is nowhere near as muscular looking or as fast as the W211 E55 AMG

sin
01-12-2004, 05:10 PM
renntech S600 owns all, considering the stock S600 can beat a Ferrari 575m in the quarter mile

Dj_Stylz
01-12-2004, 05:23 PM
:drool:

ZorroAMG
01-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Sure, the S600 is the flagship sedan of MB and it is fast as FCUK, but still not as raw and beast-like as the E55..that's all i'm saying

thich
01-12-2004, 08:09 PM
is that "the beast"?

pinoyhero
01-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Mmmm, very nice, few know this put it outperforms most sports cars in term of top gear acceleration.

sin
01-13-2004, 12:26 AM
ya zorro i agree, theres just something about it that gives it a "brute-force" look

silverEL
01-13-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
Mmmm, very nice, few know this put it outperforms most sports cars in term of top gear acceleration.
fuck its got 470 hp

:eek: :eek:

Hakkola
01-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Fuck the hp, it's the torque on these new engines that impresses me.

kesing
01-13-2004, 03:53 AM
oh shit ..my dream car man..........:thumbsup:

VWbloke
01-13-2004, 04:30 PM
Awesome! Any more pics? :drool:

ZorroAMG
01-13-2004, 04:34 PM
Fuck th HP AND the torque..it's the kitty that this thing gets that is impressive..LOL

hjr
01-13-2004, 05:48 PM
strait tight dog. VS. the S600 is tough, but those 3 little letters make a difference. "A M G" awwwww sheit.

/////AMG
01-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by thich
is that "the beast"?

Sure is, wanna meet IT?

slvrchr203
01-13-2004, 06:11 PM
:drama:

Maxt
01-13-2004, 06:44 PM
I guess I really don't see the styling in those cars, to me its a blob of a car and the only reason it attracts attention, is because of its price tag and its power..
I fail to see anything to even related to the word styling in the MB lineup, I don't think their designs are in the least bit tasteful, innovative or that attractive...
Liking those cars it seems to me, is kinda like praising the looks of the kinda ugly chick in highschool , and telling her you love her, because everyone says she gives a great blowjob, not cuz you really like her or she is really that pretty, its popularity by association rather than on whole package credentials...
Some cars styling is timeless, and have a definite form which stands out, end every body line flows to create a car that looks great from any angle, to me the MB is totally forgetable, where as cars like the 300ztt, 69 camaro, early 80's 930, FD, 70 charger, carve a 3d image in our minds, that is recognizable from any distance...Unfortunatly, the blob design, will start to show up in chrysler probably...Maxt

ZorroAMG
01-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Maxt:

I am really glad to see that your taste and knowledge in RX7's and rotary engines has got you this far, but what you don't realize is that MB IS the innovator when it comes to features (safety/comfort/styling) and most people with knowledge outside of imports will vouch for that. Lexus has been coined for years as a "poor facsimile of a Mercedes Benz" and the other import companies constantly take ideas presented first by MB. Look at the honda accord coupe..its like their lazy designer put a piece of tracing paper over a CLK....sheesh...MB had ABS in 1986, they had Dual Air bags in 1990, they had 10 air bags in the S class in 2000...they have THE BEST auto transmissions in the business(from the super quick, high torque handling 5 spd to the Ultra high tech 7spd out this year). They are the first to have Bi-xenon, they produce some of the most reliable engines and the luxury, image and class they bring doesn't even need to be discussed. Mercedes-Benz cars have major recognition..try the 1954 300SL gullwing...ask any real car entusiast and that is one of the best cars out there for vintage. I highly disagree that the SLK (rage's, kenny's ex) and the SL's are blobs by any means. The W124 (mine) was the most over engineered car they ever built, with cars having a million plus miles on them being used as taxis in europe and still going strong. I could sell you on it all day, the truth of the matter still remains that your opinion is your own...even if you are the only one that seems to "share" it.

Anyone else?? LOL ;)

silverEL
01-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Maxt:

I am really glad to see that your taste and knowledge in RX7's and rotary engines has got you this far, but what you don't realize is that MB IS the innovator when it comes to features (safety/comfort/styling) and most people with knowledge outside of imports will vouch for that. Lexus has been coined for years as a "poor facsimile of a Mercedes Benz" and the other import companies constantly take ideas presented first by MB. Look at the honda accord coupe..its like their lazy designer put a piece of tracing paper over a CLK....sheesh...MB had ABS in 1986, they had Dual Air bags in 1990, they had 10 air bags in the S class in 2000...they have THE BEST auto transmissions in the business(from the super quick, high torque handling 5 spd to the Ultra high tech 7spd out this year). They are the first to have Bi-xenon, they produce some of the most reliable engines and the luxury, image and class they bring doesn't even need to be discussed. Mercedes-Benz cars have major recognition..try the 1954 300SL gullwing...ask any real car entusiast and that is one of the best cars out there for vintage. I highly disagree that the SLK (rage's, kenny's ex) and the SL's are blobs by any means. The W124 (mine) was the most over engineered car they ever built, with cars having a million plus miles on them being used as taxis in europe and still going strong. I could sell you on it all day, the truth of the matter still remains that your opinion is your own...even if you are the only one that seems to "share" it.

Anyone else?? LOL ;)

looks shiny too

ZorroAMG
01-14-2004, 01:15 AM
LOL

Hakkola
01-14-2004, 03:08 AM
Wasn't MB the first to use a rotary engine as well?? (Although it wasn't in any production car to my knowledge.)

Maxt
01-14-2004, 07:04 AM
Maxt:

I am really glad to see that your taste and knowledge in RX7's and rotary engines has got you this far, but what you don't realize is that MB IS the innovator when it comes to features (safety/comfort/styling) and most people with knowledge outside of imports will vouch for that. Lexus has been coined for years as a "poor facsimile of a Mercedes Benz" and the other import companies constantly take ideas presented first by MB. Look at the honda accord coupe..its like their lazy designer put a piece of tracing paper over a CLK....sheesh...MB had ABS in 1986, they had Dual Air bags in 1990, they had 10 air bags in the S class in 2000...they have THE BEST auto transmissions in the business(from the super quick, high torque handling 5 spd to the Ultra high tech 7spd out this year). They are the first to have Bi-xenon, they produce some of the most reliable engines and the luxury, image and class they bring doesn't even need to be discussed. Mercedes-Benz cars have major recognition..try the 1954 300SL gullwing...ask any real car entusiast and that is one of the best cars out there for vintage. I highly disagree that the SLK (rage's, kenny's ex) and the SL's are blobs by any means. The W124 (mine) was the most over engineered car they ever built, with cars having a million plus miles on them being used as taxis in europe and still going strong. I could sell you on it all day, the truth of the matter still remains that your opinion is your own...even if you are the only one that seems to "share" it.Anyone else?? LOL ;)

You seem to be confused I am guessing you can read, but you seem to have missed what I was saying... Were we talking about MB's engines and transmissions, I wasn't... At no time did I ever question MB's technical expertise, and that is not what I was bring up as my opionion, despite what MB has done under the hood, it is my opinion, and my right to say so, that really compared to other cars out there, they are styless blobs, they have no real form, it looks like a piece of putty that someone tried to square up , but it wouldn't quite holds its shape...Rage's and Kenny's car's whatever model they are , still have little to no form, compare the MB he drives to the porsche 944, the 944 has form, the mb really doesn't, its a forgettable shape...
I don't like the way car looks, in fact I don't like the way any of MB's cars looks, they have nil character...You took it personally, and thats your problem...Maxt
oh by the way, Mercedes attempt at the rotary never got to production, but Mazda's did....:)...

C4S
01-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Maxt
I guess I really don't see the styling in those cars, to me its a blob of a car and the only reason it attracts attention, is because of its price tag and its power..
I fail to see anything to even related to the word styling in the MB lineup, I don't think their designs are in the least bit tasteful, innovative or that attractive...
Liking those cars it seems to me, is kinda like praising the looks of the kinda ugly chick in highschool , and telling her you love her, because everyone says she gives a great blowjob, not cuz you really like her or she is really that pretty, its popularity by association rather than on whole package credentials...
Some cars styling is timeless, and have a definite form which stands out, end every body line flows to create a car that looks great from any angle, to me the MB is totally forgetable, where as cars like the 300ztt, 69 camaro, early 80's 930, FD, 70 charger, carve a 3d image in our minds, that is recognizable from any distance...Unfortunatly, the blob design, will start to show up in chrysler probably...Maxt

:dunno:
" The Grape not in your mouth, is always sour !" :werd:

I guess "nice looking" or not, is very personal !

I even heard someone said a Sti looks better then a Ferrari 360 !:rofl:

Kona9
01-14-2004, 11:09 AM
...Maxt
So are the girls you date HOT as hell, but can't give good head, or have the IQ of a wet dish rag?:rofl: Just buggin

ZorroAMG
01-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Maxt I did not take it personally, just trying to open your eyes a bit. Obviously style is very subjective and what you think is a "styless blob" is not to someone else. I honestly think that the Rx7 is a very boring, styless car but again, that is my opinion...i get that car mixed up with supras and 300ZX of the same era, not exactly carving a 3d image now is it? To each enthusiast, each car they prefer is the one that gets recognized the fastest...some people know every gen of civic by the headlights etc...I do not cause I don't own one or particularly like them. I know every MB driving at me from a mile away, just like you do with your preferences...see where i am going with this?? We could argue for hours about this issue, so I am stopping the thread whoring here...

Anymore pics of the W211 E55?

GT2NV
01-14-2004, 11:18 AM
thanks for a post with pics:thumbsup:

GT2NV
01-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

So are the girls you date HOT as hell, but can't give good head, or have the IQ of a wet dish rag?:rofl: Just buggin :rofl: :rofl:

Kona9
01-14-2004, 11:38 AM

I can get more pics of this car. I will go up to get more. Any requests? I would also like to try and get a video of it doing "stuff" :D :D maybe tonight.

ZorroAMG
01-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Hmm interior shots are always welcome...

Kona9
01-14-2004, 12:01 PM
Hmm interior shots are always welcome...

Np man

Loose
01-14-2004, 12:18 PM
I sort of have to agree with Max regarding the styling. I saw one on the street and it looked plain.

I suppose it's stealthy, which may be a good thing.

I personally prefer the styling of the last E55 better.

ZorroAMG
01-14-2004, 01:54 PM
Yes, maybe to non MB enthusiasts, i can agree it doesnt stand out from the regular E class, but neither does the M5 and a regular 5 series if you look quickly...

C4S
01-14-2004, 02:04 PM
They do that by purpose !

M5 or E55 are the best sports Sedan in the world anyway, the the original 5 series and the E class, are nice looking car already, they don't need to make them look like another cars from other planet !

Look at S4, M3, GT-2, GT-3, they are all base on super nice cars ! and their looks are good !

Even a 300TT and a 300, not huge different in looks ! :eek:

However, I don't like Benz brings out the "horsepower war" by adding Super-charge or Turbo .. 469HP on E55 now, then a 500+ HP M5, and 612HP CL65 ... :confused:

E36M3
01-14-2004, 02:06 PM
I think you're right. I'm not really interested in Mercedes, since to me the styling of most of the models seems to blend together, particularly the "regular" cars vs. the AMG models.

When looking at a BMW M Series though, I see a completely different car, even though to a non-BMW enthusiast, it may look a lot like the regular car.

In any case, I like E55 a lot, but I wish it came with a proper manual transmission and that the chassis was a little tighter. Guess the M5 is more to my liking, although unfortunately the new one is destined to be uglier than hell.

Yes, maybe to non MB enthusiasts, i can agree it doesnt stand out from the regular E class, but neither does the M5 and a regular 5 series if you look quickly...

Hakkola
01-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Loose
I personally prefer the styling of the last E55 better.

For real?? I think the last gen E-class is the biggest piece of shit lux car mercedes has ever made, it's ugly.

C4S
01-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Put it this way, E class is a very nice car, and they don't really just a "good -looking" car, but overall, a nice car !

I think that 86-95 style E class is a Classic, just like a 88-95 BMW 5 series.

However, the biggest disappointment on nowaday Benz is .. cheap material interior .... :(

Look at a 1994 E class and a 2004 E class .. and you guys will know what I mean .. or look at a 1994 S class and a 2004 E class, a 1994 SL and a 2004 SL .. :(

ICEBERG
01-14-2004, 03:21 PM
I think MB's look Awsome.:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
01-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Yeah, cause lots of HP is a BAD thing huh? LOL

Tuner1
01-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Are you guys looking for something like this?

Rob
www.tunerworks.com

Maxt
01-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Maxt I did not take it personally, just trying to open your eyes a bit. Obviously style is very subjective and what you think is a "styless blob" is not to someone else. I honestly think that the Rx7 is a very boring, styless car but again, that is my opinion...i get that car mixed up with supras and 300ZX of the same era, not exactly carving a 3d image now is it? To each enthusiast, each car they prefer is the one that gets recognized the fastest...some people know every gen of civic by the headlights etc...I do not cause I don't own one or particularly like them. I know every MB driving at me from a mile away, just like you do with your preferences...see where i am going with this?? We could argue for hours about this issue, so I am stopping the thread whoring here...

I don't need my eyes opened up at all, by even mentioning rx-7, I can see you are taking this personally, as some sort of attack on you, hence the retalliatory comment on the seven, I am to old to play my dads better than your dad with you...... There are alot of cars I don't like that I can tell a mile off, being a fan of brand is one thing, but as you are/have realised its opinion, then again, some people think Phyllis Diller had class, those are probably MB marketshare....

Originally posted by E36M3
I think you're right. I'm not really interested in Mercedes, since to me the styling of most of the models seems to blend together, particularly the "regular" cars vs. the AMG models.

When looking at a BMW M Series though, I see a completely different car, even though to a non-BMW enthusiast, it may look a lot like the regular car.

In any case, I like E55 a lot, but I wish it came with a proper manual transmission and that the chassis was a little tighter. Guess the M5 is more to my liking, although unfortunately the new one is destined to be uglier than hell.

I can agree with that, although I don't really care for beamers, they do have styling, and they manage to tie the usual bmw styling hallmarks into any package rather tastefully, alot like Chrysler did with the crosshair grill formula, Bmw's while not everyones cup of tea, have some substance to the design, and have a body line with some symmetry from the front to the back of the car, or have withstood the evolution of the headlight without drastically changing the character of the marque... Some companies know how to tie in the lights to the design of the car, Nissan is pretty good at it, but look at GM, they have a tough time with just about every light on the car, ...

VWbloke
01-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

I can get more pics of this car. I will go up to get more. Any requests? I would also like to try and get a video of it doing "stuff" :D :D maybe tonight.

I'd love to see some shots of the interior and seats, and the 4 exhaust tips. I'm trying to persuade my dad to trade his E500 for one and so any additional pics and "real-world" driving impressions would help my cause. My only other request would be for a ride in it! ;)

Hakkola
01-15-2004, 11:04 AM

then again, some people think Phyllis Diller had class, those are probably MB marketshare....

You're the one with these kind of comments though.

As for evolution of the headlights, look at my 94, they're actually not that different from those of todays, just take out the rectangular housing, my car still has two large round lights.

I can see where you're coming from though but I'm betting you've never driven a benz other than possibly a c class. I hated Mercedes and always wanted a Bimmer, until I saw my car on the lot and drove it, and asked the owner if he would sell it. Driving a Mercedes changed my opinion on mercedes.

Maxt
01-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Over the years, I have probably driven about half a dozen benz's... Yes they are mechanically a fine car, can none of you fucking people read or what...I have no beef with the way the cars drive, mechanically, MB makes a fine car, that was never my point nor did I ever say different, Tomato soup can come in a can, that flips open at the clap of the hands, but its still tomato soup with the taste I can't stand..yeesh...maxt

FiveFreshFish
01-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
As for evolution of the headlights, look at my 94, they're actually not that different from those of todays, just take out the rectangular housing, my car still has two large round lights.

Mercedes fell behind Audi, Porsche and BMW in headlight technology from the mid-90s up until a couple of years ago.

For a long time, Mercedes retained primitive reflector headlights even after the other German manufacturers adopted superior projector headlights.

Headlight technology:
Projector > Reflector

http://faq.auto.light.tripod.com/car-oem-hid.htm

This is what a good set of modern projectors will do. I doubt any '94 vehicle can come close to this. No offense. :)

Hakkola
01-16-2004, 11:24 AM
None taken, I thought he was talking about appearance because like he said "yes they are mechanically a nice car."

ZorroAMG
01-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Maxt...enough....we hear your "fantastic points"...we CAN read just fine it is just that we really don't care. Also, your comments about class are moot, as you don't even know any of us on here...chill out, you won't change any of our opinions.

C4S
01-16-2004, 12:59 PM
ZORROAMG, I guess if you say " 1987 RX-7 " is the best car in the planet, he will stop argue ! :rofl: :rofl:

but, if you place a 2004 E500,and a 1987 Rx-7 in front of him and say he can pick a car to drive .. guess which one he will pick ? ha ha ...:rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
01-16-2004, 01:30 PM
One thing about benz that dissapoints me is the drop in quality. Benz has done a good job keeping their vehicle prices down but the quality , the customer service, and even resale values are all suffering.

C4S
01-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
One thing about benz that dissapoints me is the drop in quality. Benz has done a good job keeping their vehicle prices down but the quality , the customer service, and even resale values are all suffering.

Yes ! I am totally with, we all know C class offer cheap interior, and the hatchback is even a joke ! (but they are cheap)however, looking into a E500, SL500, they are not the "entry" level Benz, and they have nice "look" inside, but their qulity is no longer there .. way behind Audi and BMW.

Their price are more "reasonable" now, however, as a consumer, I rather pay more, to get better Qulity ! otherwise, why not just buy a Toyota or Honda ? :dunno:

E36M3
01-16-2004, 01:55 PM
I haven't looked into a lot, but Benz always seems to be about 15% more than a direct competitor, and I just don't really understand the appeal.

I agree, though, that the interior quality has gone way downhill. ugh. My benz has been in the shop like 6 times in four months.

Originally posted by C4S

Yes ! I am totally with, we all know C class offer cheap interior, and the hatchback is even a joke ! (but they are cheap)however, looking into a E500, SL500, they are not the "entry" level Benz, and they have nice "look" inside, but their qulity is no longer there .. way behind Audi and BMW.

Their price are more "reasonable" now, however, as a consumer, I rather pay more, to get better Qulity ! otherwise, why not just buy a Toyota or Honda ? :dunno:

ICEBERG
01-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by C4S

Yes ! I am totally with, we all know C class offer cheap interior, and the hatchback is even a joke

My hatch is a JOKE?:( Damn i better trade it in tomorrow.:rolleyes: I didn't know my 46K car was cheap. Ohh well....I better go buy an very expensive Honda or Acura.

knees scrapin'
01-16-2004, 02:30 PM
I have to give this car props. I happened to roll up beside one on my bike last year. This car has some mad power. Car can reach 200km in a hurry. It supprised me. :thumbsup:

/////AMG
01-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Not at all. If you go and buy a used 7-Series (the newer design one) you will almost get it for half of the retail price, depending on KM's and options.

E36M3
01-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Where can you find them at half price? I didn't see that all when looking.. do you have any examples?

Originally posted by Porsche_944

Not at all. If you go and buy a used 7-Series (the newer design one) you will almost get it for half of the retail price, depending on KM's and options.

Altezza
01-16-2004, 05:47 PM
Where can you find them at half price? I didn't see that all when looking.. do you have any examples?

A consultant at our office mentioned his co-worker bought one for less than 2/3 cost of a new one (2002, average milage). Not quite half price as mentioned by Porsche_944, but still cheap none the less.

/////AMG
01-16-2004, 05:50 PM

Yea not EXACTLY half price, but damn close. I saw an article on Auto Spies or somewhere on the internet before. I'll try to find it if I can. But it was defiantly between 1/2-2/3 if the retail price.

E36M3
01-16-2004, 05:55 PM
This one?

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e_article000179095.cfm

Which car holds its value better?

BMW_745li or Mercedes-Benz S430?

Both cars MSRP's are_similar with the usual options_(2003 models) but how much are they really worth today, if you wanted to get out and trade for something else.

And the winner is?
There is no winner this week…It’s a tie!
_
BMW 745Li (2003 current wholesale value-$64,000)
Mercedes-Benz S430_(2003 current wholesale value-$61,000)

Remember, the 745 is around $78K with typical options and the Benz is $75K (source: Edmunds). That accounts for the $3K difference.

Yea not EXACTLY half price, but damn close. I saw an article on Auto Spies or somewhere on the internet before. I'll try to find it if I can. But it was defiantly between 1/2-2/3 if the retail price.

/////AMG
01-16-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm not sure, it's been a while since I saw it. It could be that but I don't think it is.

E36M3
01-16-2004, 06:07 PM
I'm pretty sure you're mistaken.. I read Autospies all the time (and spoken to the guy that runs the site for info), and have looked for a cheap used 745i in the hopes that was true, but they seem to hold their value really well.

If you see one at 50% less than MSRP, please let me know though, I'd buy it in a second.

I'm not sure, it's been a while since I saw it. It could be that but I don't think it is.

E36M3
01-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Yeah, super cheap, and well below wholesale. If it is true, he got a smoking deal.

Originally posted by Altezza

A consultant at our office mentioned his co-worker bought one for less than 2/3 cost of a new one (2002, average milage). Not quite half price as mentioned by Porsche_944, but still cheap none the less.

/////AMG
01-16-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm pretty sure you're mistaken.. I read Autospies all the time (and spoken to the guy that runs the site for info), and have looked for a cheap used 745i in the hopes that was true, but they seem to hold their value really well.

If you see one at 50% less than MSRP, please let me know though, I'd buy it in a second.

Well if you have talked to the guy who runs the site, I guess I must have been mistaken. Sorry, I'm guessing that was the article then. Good luck with your purchase if you are considering buying a car.

Hakkola
01-16-2004, 07:55 PM
This one?

[url]_
BMW 745Li (2003 current wholesale value-$64,000)
Mercedes-Benz S430_(2003 current wholesale value-$61,000)

Weird, I always thought the 745Li competed with the S600 or at least the S500.

turbojohngt
01-18-2004, 04:36 PM
It was evil fast,if I won the lotto and needed a sedan this would be it.It ripped the tires right through 3rd with the traction control on with 3 off us in it:devil: :burnout:

Maxt
01-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Maxt...enough....we hear your "fantastic points"...we CAN read just fine it is just that we really don't care. Also, your comments about class are moot, as you don't even know any of us on here...chill out, you won't change any of our opinions.
So why are you trying so hard to change mine, with points that are meaningless to what I said in the first place...maxt

Maxt
01-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by C4S
ZORROAMG, I guess if you say " 1987 RX-7 " is the best car in the planet, he will stop argue ! :rofl: :rofl:

but, if you place a 2004 E500,and a 1987 Rx-7 in front of him and say he can pick a car to drive .. guess which one he will pick ? ha ha ...:rofl: :rofl:
Probably the 87 mazda, its got alot more personality to it....Maxt

Wildcat
01-18-2004, 07:55 PM
ya damn skippy its gonna be a chrysler, damn mopar assclowns... :D

Kieran115
01-19-2004, 07:48 PM
How can you compare a Mazda to a Mercedes? That's like comparing K-Mart to Gucci!

Ben
01-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Saw an E55 today, just so happened to have my cam haha.

http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/Various/e55amg01.jpg
http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/Various/e55amg02.jpg
http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/Various/e55amg03.jpg
http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/Various/e55amg04.jpg
http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/Various/e55amg05.jpg

nismodrifter
01-20-2004, 01:26 AM
nice picz Ben....but not nearly as nice as the car :D :D ;)

Ben
01-20-2004, 01:33 AM
Those pics sucked, the first two I took in a rush as I needed to be some place. On my way back it was still there so I took a couple more as I walked by, it was busy and people tend to stare.

E36M3
01-20-2004, 12:40 PM
The 760 competes directly with the S600, and the 745 is closer in price/specifications to the S430, although it is often compared to the S500 because the content/performance is very similar.

Hakkola
01-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I forgot about the 760, I was trying to figure out if there was a higher model and no designations sounded right to me.

TurboCarrera
01-20-2004, 07:23 PM
saw one driving on thurs. sweet cars:drool:

nine8civicSi
01-21-2004, 02:18 AM

its only compared to s430 , everything else its rite up thee with the 500