PDA

View Full Version : HAARP and weather anomalies/earthquakes

jaysas_63
03-12-2011, 11:21 AM
so i have a friend that is absolutely convinced that Haiti, and now japan are in some way tied to this H.A.A.R.P. system.

I don't really care for conspiracy theories myself, but I'm interested to see what the Beyond consensus on this is! i ran a search on beyond, and came up with nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqcxjdRzGw
^ guys an idiot, but theres some interesting footage of japan

if anybody wants to embed these vids that be great

BR6O3kJTqaI YRqcxjdRzGw

revelations
03-12-2011, 12:19 PM
I've seen the evidence for both sides.... there are some cool developments from this application... but there isnt anything like what the tin heads think.

One thing is for sure, resonance is a powerful thing of nature.

derpderp
03-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Natural disasters happen, to think they have to be caused by a human force is detached.

The HAARP conspiracy theorist would seem to believe that EVERYTHING is a result of HAARP and that if HAARP didn't exist natural distastes couldn't happen.

broken_legs
03-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Posted Dec 26, calling for large magnitude quake on March 18th.

Haarp schmarp

uDfZhIrzKD4

gyu
03-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Those strange lights in the sky minutes before the earthquakes in china are interesting... I heard the same happened for the one in Chile. I don't think those lights are natural

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/04/weekend_diversion_do_tinfoil_h/tinfoil-hat.jpg

nich148_9
03-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Evidence for earthquakes occurring via natural, varying causes, almost none of which are preventable: Lots. Mountains of evidence. Stacks. Go read some journals.

Evidence for HAARP affecting the movement of tectonic plates (seriously, what the fuck?):
http://i.imgur.com/nH47i.gif

badatusrnames
03-12-2011, 03:29 PM
:facepalm:

A790
03-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Fuck nukes and bullets, we got this:
http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/4700/4709/harp_1_lg.gif

Toma
03-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Tesla's technologies were so far ahead of their time that we still have not caught up 100 years later...

Yet, there were old "theories" that he was responsible for the Tanguska crater half way around the world, and that his resonance experiments COULD induce earthquakes.... Tanguska "event" was also accompanied by a "light show".

Interesting shit if you wanna get into it.

Fascinating even more is that he actually tuned in and heard the background radiation of the Universe, and that the FBI cam and confiscated all his notes/files after his death.

Frightening how far advanced he was.... when Edison and and advisory committee of the US military asked him to build a "death ray" to wipe out enemy aircraft during WW1, he said he couldn't, but he could build a system to locate the planes (radar).... lol... they thought it was useless so he continued on with his free energy experiments.

HAARP is one giant Tesla experiment, some good books and info on it out there.

nich148_9
03-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Yet, there were old "theories" that he was responsible for the Tanguska crater half way around the world, and that his resonance experiments COULD induce earthquakes.... Tanguska "event" was also accompanied by a "light show".

If you read into Tanguska, you'd know that most scientists are pretty sure it's a chunk of a comet or asteroid, or an explosion of a cluster of meteors in the atmosphere.

There's plenty of great info on HAARP, provided you ignore anything Alex Jones has touched, and focus on scientifically-valid papers, journal articles and the like.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they don't really know what they're talking about, so they piece together what they can based on what their limited brainpower can muster. A recent case in point: the explosion at the nuclear power plant in Japan. News agencies are clarifying that the explosion took place, but it isn't a meltdown nor is it nuclear. PrisonPlanet (http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-coverup-of-massive-chernobyl-event-underway-in-japan.html), on the other hand, has concluded that it is a meltdown, based on no evidence at all. Radiation there is higher than normal, but it's orders of magnitude less than it would be if this were a meltdown.

Conspiracy theorists ignore pesky things like facts because it gets in the way of their fear mongering.

revelations
03-12-2011, 05:02 PM
What the US Navy had in mind for HAARP... (long read, but not from any tin hat's perspective)

5. -- THE SUBMARINE COMMUNICATION CODES

In the 1960's the US Navy began experiments using ELF transmissions to talk to submarines deep in the ocean. First experiments in 1969 from a 14 mile antenna at Clam Lake, Wisconsin proved the concept would work. They later built a 28 mile antenna and then in 1987 a 56 mile antenna in Upper Michigan. But the US Navy was not alone. The British built a large ELF antenna in Glen Cally Forest, Scotland, the French built one at Roshay, and the Soviets built two very large antennas at Riga and Gomel. The US Navy systems broadcast in the ELF range from 40 to 50 Hz and 70 to 80 Hz, but mostly around 76 Hz. The Soviet system actually operated down in the ULF range at the first Schumann Resonance of 8 Hz. It turns out, the lower in frequency the transmission, the deeper in the ocean the signals can be received.

Early on the Navy started having problems with the neighbors. Many taxpaying citizens complained about having those big wires putting out some kind of radiation in their backyards. Some people complained about hearing strange noises, ringing and humming in their ears. The cheeseheads in Wisconsin complained the Navy might be drying up their dairy cows. Angus MacDonough in Michigan was sure it was the Navy who was scaring his sheep. And the last thing a Scotsman wants is scared sheep. The Navy needed to find another way to talk to its submarines.

In 1985 along comes the Eastlund Patent. If you look at the patent another way, it could be, by using shortwave signals to reach up and jiggle the auroral electrojet at a ULF/ELF frequency, then the whole electrojet becomes a 10,000 mile ULF antenna -- and its not in anybody's backyard. With such a large antenna the frequency could go all the way down to the Alfven Frequency of 0.9 Hz and the Navy could talk to even deeper boats. By hiding its submarine antenna up in the ionosphere, the Navy wouldn't need to worry about the neighbors over the back fence complaining, nor worry about Angus MacDonough being scared sheepless.

The Navy called in a bunch of ULF/ELF researchers and made them an offer. The Navy would supply them a fabulous research facility with state-of-the-art equipment, computer-controlled everything, the best instrumentation available, wonderful living quarters, and a nearby Domino's and Burger King only 2 hours away by overland dogsled. The researchers were ecstatic. But what did the Navy want in return? Nothing. What? Nothing.

While the magnetic bottle stuffers would be shooting hot electrons into the magnetosphere then turning off the pulse and checking to see how well the mirror was working, all the Navy wanted was that 30 seconds of nothing in between the pulses. And while the 0.9 Hz Alfven wave hunters would be using a ULF pulse to ring the magnetospheric bell and then turn off the pulse so they could take a look around and see what's shakin' up there and maybe discover the Alfven Resonator, all the Navy wants is maybe 15 seconds of that nothing between pulses. To the researchers that was no problem. With mega-dollars in research facilities, grants and possibly Nobel Prizes laying on the bargaining table, and all the Navy wants in return is Nothing? Such a deal. Everybody smiled, shook hands and soon after HAARP construction began.

If you go to the HAARP Internet web site and look at the nearly-live Induction Magnetometer data you would sometimes see at the bottom of the chart some bright orange lines which seem to be the ULF output of HAARP impressed upon the earth's magnetic field. If you could expand the scale you could actually see the pattern of pulses and spaces of the code. But the output of the magnetometer is averaged over a period of 102.4 seconds. A rather odd number but guaranteed to average out any indication of 15 or 30 second pulses and spaces.

This would imply the Navy is rather shy about publishing the pattern of nothing on the Internet. So I will assist the Navy in getting over its shyness by publishing it for them. Below are three hour samples of the spaces in between the HAARP pulses. I have indicated a 30 second space with a "1" and a 15 second space with a "0." I have arbitrarily broken the pattern into blocks of 4 to make it easy to read, but in fact the pattern is continuous. These presumably could be called "sweet nothings" from the Navy to their boys in the boats:

0735-0800 UT June 20 2000 3.39 MHZ

1110 0011 0001 0000 0100 0100 0000 0010 1111 1011 0101 0101 0110 1010 1...

0805-0830 UT June 20 2000 3.39 MHz

1010 1101 0110 1010 1010 0010 0010 0010 0000 0101 0110 1010 1011 0...

1400-1425 UT May 4 2000 3.39 MHZ

1001 0001 0001 0001 0010 1010 1010 0101 0101 0101 0101 0100 1000 10...

I have made an attempt to decode the second sample. It goes something like, "... SUBCOMNAV to R73 proceed 7E5H the smoking lamp is li..." and then the message breaks off. I may have missed a few of the characters but Mr. Merkley's cryptography course was not my favorite high school elective. For some reason there weren't any girls in the class. If anybody has a better way to decrypt the code, let me know.

http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj1204.html

nich148_9
03-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by revelations
What the US Navy had in mind for HAARP... (long read, […]

Almost nothing in that "article" is from the Navy.

[…] but not from any tin hat's perspective)

Yeah right. Also on that site: HAARP: WEATHER, POPULATION, MIND CONTROL (http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj040501.html), HAARP: THE MYSTERIOUS 3.39 MHz SIGNAL (http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj0202.html), and HAARP: HAS THE SPACE WAR BEGUN? (http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj0201.html). Sorry, yet more tinfoil hattery. A legitimate, scientific source or two (something published in a journal. Anything like that) would be nice.

Modelexis
03-14-2011, 09:36 PM
So the continents have been moving for billions of years, but people want to equate plate movement now to a machine that was built within the last 100 years?

This machine has been around %0.000009r of earths history yet it is supposed to explain plate movement?

How does this explain the other %99.999991 of movement in the last 4 billion years?

If you think of the time span in terms of distance, the earth is roughly 1.5b feet in circumference. so the plates have been moving in time for a distance of roughly twice the distance around the globe.

How long has haarp been around? about a 25 feet compared to 250,000,000 feet.

revelations
03-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by nich148_9
HAARP: WEATHER, POPULATION, MIND CONTROL,[/url]. Sorry, yet more tinfoil hattery. A legitimate, scientific source or two (something published in a journal. Anything like that) would be nice.

This where its helpful if you actually read the article you reference instead of judging the whole content from a rhetorical title question.

Since the publication of the previous article, "HAARP, Now Running at Full Power," many readers asked, "but what is HAARP doing with weather modification, mind control and those other strange experiments?" Some people have heard HAARP is being used to modify the atmosphere, affect the weather, repair the ozone layer or even control the jet-stream. Other people believe there is a world-wide network of HAARP transmitters to send out waves which can affect brain cells and control human behavior. Others believe the HAARP transmitter can emulate terrestrial waves which can produce earthquakes. The many stories about HAARP activities are too long to list here, but the primary question is: Are any of them true? And the answer is, NO! At least those activities are not occurring at HAARP.

The second obvious question is: And how do you know that? I have degrees in mechanical and electrical engineering, and physics. I have long been a licensed radio engineer and senior computer systems analyst. I have worked/consulted for many years on NASA Space Shuttle projects, Titan, Trident and Tomahawk missile systems, Star Wars laser and particle beam devices. I am familiar first-hand with top secret government, military and industry research facilities. I have not been to Gakona Alaska, but I have reviewed the technical specifications of the radio equipment installed at HAARP. It is not possible for the HAARP transmitter to do the many things claimed for it in the popular stories.

revelations
03-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Almost nothing in that "article" is from the Navy.

The navy had intentions of using HAARP as a ULF comm system for its submerged boats.

gyu
03-14-2011, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis
So the continents have been moving for billions of years, but people want to equate plate movement now to a machine that was built within the last 100 years?

This machine has been around %0.000009r of earths history yet it is supposed to explain plate movement?

How does this explain the other %99.999991 of movement in the last 4 billion years?

If you think of the time span in terms of distance, the earth is roughly 1.5b feet in circumference. so the plates have been moving in time for a distance of roughly twice the distance around the globe.

How long has haarp been around? about a 25 feet compared to 250,000,000 feet.
It's supposed to be able to cause earthquake's whenever owner(s) want.

Type_S1
03-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Tesla's technologies were so far ahead of their time that we still have not caught up 100 years later...

Interesting shit if you wanna get into it.

Fascinating even more is that he actually tuned in and heard the background radiation of the Universe, and that the FBI cam and confiscated all his notes/files after his death.

Frightening how far advanced he was.... when Edison and and advisory committee of the US military asked him to build a "death ray" to wipe out enemy aircraft during WW1, he said he couldn't, but he could build a system to locate the planes (radar).... lol... they thought it was useless so he continued on with his free energy experiments.

Oh god....I want to know what you think of this.

Do you think these natural disasters were actually from a human machine? It would be cool if humans were actually capable of things this insane but alas the universe trumps us like usual.

For real though anyone who thinks that this is anything other then something caused by the Earth is a complete moron. Scientist after scientist have researched this technology and nothing can come close to causing something of this magnitude. Instead of people reading random books from people who have no clue about science go read some articles written by real scientists(peer reviewed) and get your head out of your ass. :burnout:

ZenOps
03-14-2011, 11:03 PM
IMO, the only thing that could trigger a fault line that was getting ready to pop - would be an oceanic nuke.

The timing would have to be perfect. A hundred years of little to no fault movement (building up pressure) and then waiting for a lunar alignment to ensure maximum effect.

Chavez would back me up on this.

Superman The Movie 1978.

nich148_9
03-14-2011, 11:03 PM

This where its helpful if you actually read the article you reference instead of judging the whole content from a rhetorical title question.

And yet, in the others…

But, the "war games" are real, nonetheless. The massive increase in the output of HAARP, under the control of the Air Force's Space Vehicles Command which operates HAARP and has the mission of engaging in space warfare, would indicate a lot of expensive space hardware is now biting the dust.

revelations
03-14-2011, 11:07 PM

And yet, in the others…

I'm not sure what falls into your "tin hat" category then.

Earthquakes and mind control I can imagine yes, but electronic and space warfare is hardly anything new.
Over the years, from reading various books about the games the cold war super powers played with each other, none of this was surprising to me.

Also in his writings are claims that the Soviets had a stealth aircraft in the 80's that shot down numerious American ELINT and SIGINT aircraft intruding into their airspace. These claims, which are next to impossible to verify of course, but are by no means unplausible or unscientific.

badatusrnames
03-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Also in his writings are claims that the Soviets had a stealth aircraft in the 80's that shot down numerious American ELINT and SIGINT aircraft intruding into their airspace. These claims, which are next to impossible to verify of course, but are by no means unplausible or unscientific.

Same goes for the invisible pink Unicorn floating around the room right now.

Of course, since it's invisible, you can't prove that it's actually pink, nor can you prove that it even exists. But you can't disprove that either. So therefore, its existence is entirely plausible.

But really, why then are the Russians just now building a prototype stealth fighter for production? Where was this technology when the Cold War was over? Did it just disappear and they had to start from scratch? I don't think stealth technology is so valuable these days to have kept hidden for 30 years, and then go out of their way to stall rolling it out until the 2010's under the pretense of developing a prototype 5th gen fighter. In the 80's yes (as in the F-117), but since then? No. Pure BS.

Toma
03-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Russians did in fact have stealth LONG before the Americans and did not proceed with it as it was "cost prohibitive, still relatively easy to track".

Their "new" stealth is , and I am assuming here as I don't care anymore, the Russian developed Plasma Stealth technology..... and not traditional American Stealth, which was fully ripped off from early Russian theoretical papers, and maybe even ripped of from a very early Russian prototype.

Start with googling "Ufimtsev"

Toma
03-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Russians take their weapons and ingenuity VERY seriously.

Who remembers the Shkval torpedo? This thing was so fast, Americans at first refused to believe it could even exist or was even possible.

Then whey they tracked it and saw it's speed, they spent billions trying to steal it....

Then the Russians gave away the design.

When asked why? The cocky fuckers said "it's old technology and too slow!" I love them Ruskies lol.

broken_legs
03-15-2011, 01:51 AM
Russians take their weapons and ingenuity VERY seriously.

Who remembers the Shkval torpedo? This thing was so fast, Americans at first refused to believe it could even exist or was even possible.

Then whey they tracked it and saw it's speed, they spent billions trying to steal it....

Then the Russians gave away the design.

When asked why? The cocky fuckers said "it's old technology and too slow!" I love them Ruskies lol.

Shkval - Pretty cool.

In Afghanistan, NATO gets Russian Helicopters to pick up their helicopters after they have been shot down.

VvUujO_OFpA

/derail

freshprince1
03-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Here's a question... the US had HAARP capabilities...why did they focus on Haiti? Why not Cuba? a country they've had a long-standing beef with.

HAARP Conspirists...:facepalm: ( love that smiley).

NuclearPizzaMan
03-15-2011, 10:22 AM
I don't understand. Why would "they" use HAARP when "they" already have us hooked on fluoride! Talk about double-mind control.

1barA4
03-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by NuclearPizzaMan
I don't understand. Why would "they" use HAARP when "they" already have us hooked on fluoride! Talk about double-mind control.

Simple explanation:

The reptilians were the ones who convinced everyone to add fluoride but the greys are using HAARP to counteract the reptilian agenda and instead get us ready for the second coming of Joe Smith and his golden tablets.

revelations
03-16-2011, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
But really, why then are the Russians just now building a prototype stealth fighter for production? Where was this technology when the Cold War was over? Did it just disappear and they had to start from scratch? I don't think stealth technology is so valuable these days to have kept hidden for 30 years, and then go out of their way to stall rolling it out until the 2010's under the pretense of developing a prototype 5th gen fighter. In the 80's yes (as in the F-117), but since then? No. Pure BS.

There are various ways to reduce radar cross section of a moving aircraft. What we in North America think of as "stealth" tends to be carefully angled surfaces and radar absorbing material. What is not commonly known is that the Soviets did experiments using conventional fighters and something called "plasma stealth". Plasma stealth was first documented in 1956 by GE. Naturally, Soviet researchers were not far behind.

Basically, the Soviets turned one of their fighters into a crude stealth aircraft by enveloping it in a coat of ionized air (by creating an electrical potential difference between the leading and trailing edges of the aircraft). The problem with using this form of signature control is that it emits high levels of EM radiation and leaves a trail of charged particles through the atmosphere.

What likely happened (my own theory) is that the Soviets did manage to fool a few American intelligence aircraft but eventually the Americans adapted to this new technology.
Hence the reason why this particular method of signature control isnt used by the Russians - although they did offer it for export in 1999.

Again, the cold war games played by the super powers is stranger than fiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_stealth

revelations
03-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 1barA4

Simple explanation:

The reptilians were the ones who convinced everyone to add fluoride but the greys are using HAARP to counteract the reptilian agenda and instead get us ready for the second coming of Joe Smith and his golden tablets.

Dont forget the "illuminati" peeps too...

1barA4
03-16-2011, 09:49 PM

Dont forget the "illuminati" peeps too...

Well yeah, the illuminati are clearly under the control of the reptilians which is how they manipulated the world into using mind control fluoride which had the unintended side effect of strengthening our teeth against their tooth-disintegration interrogation rays.

And it's getting harder to get the word out because they have manipulated the media into convincing the populace that these warnings and revelations are just tin-hat conspiracies and that people that espouse these messages are just paranoid schizophrenics!

Can someone turn up the heat, I would but my arms are trapped in this comfy coat the nice lady with the name tag gave me...