PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Construction in Canmore

Guillermo
03-13-2011, 02:19 PM
I had heard GREAT things about Pizza Construction and have been meaning to try it for years, but usually go "out" for food in canmore so never got around to it. But last night we were a bit late eating and most of the restaurants had closed, so we placed an order to PC and had it delivered to the condo. man, we were missing out. this is most definitely the best example of albertan-style greek bar pizza that i've EVER had. while i'm not a huge fan of the genre (too bready for me), theirs was excellent. great spicy sauce, and ample amounts of it. the toppings were FRESH and of the highest quality. at $27 for a large specialty pizza, it's more expensive than the fast food pizza chains, but it's well worth it. highly recommended.

I'm very picky and opinionated when it comes to pizza, and can criticize even the "best" pies... but there is absolutely nothing I would change about PC pie. I suppose this is why they've been there for 25 years and have survived the onslaught of dominoes and panago.

http://www.pizzaconstruction.com/index.html