PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please...

5.9 R/T
09-09-2002, 02:32 PM
OK so my parents are shopping around for a new car now and so far they have looked at the Camery, Accord and TL but also plan on looking at a G35, ES 300, A4, and a 3 series. This will be my moms car, and as such she wants a comfortable ride and a (entry level)luxurious interior. It will also have to be a 4 door sedan and auto transmission. The max they are looking to spend is about 45 grand so try and keep it under that. They are not looking at any domestics so please don't reccomend one, they will not consider it. So far they really like the TL, both for size and interior, the camery seemed to small on the inside, and opinions on the accord were somewhere inbetween. Any suggestions or comments on the cars listed would be most welcome as well as any cars that may fit into this list that they might consider.

Davan
09-09-2002, 02:35 PM
BMW 328. Or how about MB C240. They start at under 40.... so maybe around 45 with some options. :)

2000impreza
09-09-2002, 02:36 PM
lexus is300. its a pretty nice sedan.

Aleks
09-09-2002, 02:40 PM
Nissan Maxima would be a good car to consider.

CRXguy
09-09-2002, 02:44 PM
You should pick up the October issue of C&D. They did a comparison test between the TL Type S, A4 3.0, BMW 330i, G35, MB C320, and Passat W8. I don't think you can get the A4 3.0 or 330i for under $45k though.

I would test both the TL and G35. I've sat in 'GSpot' G35 and I really like it. Very comfy and it's got alot of power!:thumbsup: You could get either one for under $45 for sure. Good luck!

max_boost
09-09-2002, 02:50 PM
The best buy at that price range would be the TL type S!!

5.9 R/T
09-09-2002, 02:50 PM
I really like the G35 too, at least on paper anyways. I've never seen one in person, but if I find time this week I will try and check some of these cars out.

HRD2PLZ
09-09-2002, 03:05 PM
Depending on color choices on the G35's its a few month wait. The G35 might work out to be over $45K with taxers and such. The one my moms friend looked at was over $50K but that was with Navigation.
Like it was said before- check out the Maxima too. I think the TL's are a good car too, the same people I found the G35 for I found their TL for them last year and they love it.

Stratus_Power
09-09-2002, 04:02 PM
pretty big gap from an accord all the way to a G35.. i also say either the TL or the Maxima :thumbsup:

jonny
09-09-2002, 04:47 PM
I would go either c230, c320, 323i or 325i. The G35 is also supposed to be good, but i heard its a little heavy on the gas.

Hakkola
09-09-2002, 04:59 PM
For your parents i wouldn't even consider the is300, ever been in one? The interior is damn small, the car should not be a four door. I'd go with a bimmer, c320 would probably be too expensive, and i don't think the c230 is a car worth buying, too little power in a car where you have to pay a lot for the name. I never liked the styling of Camry or Maxima, but i guess that's an opinion thing. I think the new es is ugly as well, and that G35 is funny looking, and i don't feel the accord even belongs on this list.

The way i figure your parents can't go wrong with the BMW.

5.9 R/T
09-09-2002, 05:06 PM
I've just been donig some more checking on the G35. The base MSRP is 39 400 with the nicely equiped 'premium' package at 42 even. This is of course before dest. charge and taxes. I really like this car, both inside and out the styling is IMO better then the other cars listed. Anyways I'm taking my mom to look at one tonight so we'll see what she thinks of it. It's rated at 22mpg in the city and 35 on the highway, which isn't too bad, but really isn't great either. She's all ready to make an offer on the TL but I want her to look at a few other cars before she makes her decision.

Edit: I just tried optioning out a BMW similar to a TL or G35 and I couldn't keep it under 45 even with the 320i sedan, so i think a BMW is out. As for including the accord and camry, they are the benchmark for midsize sedans these days, and fully optioned out they offer an entry-lux car without the price that comes with a name. But you are right, they have been scratched off the list as possibles.

Tha_Shot_Caller
09-09-2002, 05:15 PM
Go for the euro cars foo! They are more expensive, but there is a reason you pay more!

5.9 R/T
09-09-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Tha_Shot_Caller
Go for the euro cars foo! They are more expensive, but there is a reason you pay more!

Whats the reason?

Tha_Shot_Caller
09-09-2002, 05:51 PM
The class and the style. Japanese cars just can't compete in those areas.

dj_honda
09-09-2002, 06:01 PM
Class and Style is an opinionated thing
The TL is an awesome choice, i have two friends who have them and they have plenty of room, are pretty luxiourious and have plenty of power (type-s or not). I think with all the options a new one is like 37g's

Zephyr
09-09-2002, 06:01 PM
BMW baby :thumbsup: 5 or 3 series.

HRD2PLZ
09-09-2002, 06:05 PM
BMW's and Benzes are nice. But my neighbour just paid $55K for his 02 330ix. And they are actually not very roomy. I'd say the G35 or TL are your best bets.

Zephyr
09-09-2002, 06:06 PM
one thing bad about german luxury cars, is the repair bills........i'm poor because of that.....argh :banghead:

Toma
09-09-2002, 06:27 PM
Thats to bad they are into a 4 door sedan....for under $40,000 you can get the C230 Compressor....very nice car, great power, lotsa torque.... That would be my choice of a nice daily driver....

Toma

max_boost
09-09-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
one thing bad about german luxury cars, is the repair bills........i'm poor because of that.....argh :banghead:

Once my warranty is up, I am moving on to another car!

Big_Six_Boy
09-09-2002, 07:04 PM
Yeah, the Japanese cars are pretty nice (Acuras and such), but if I were you, go for Euro cars! Like someone said earlier, they are more stylish and classier. It doesn't matter if you have a pimped out TL Type-S. If parked side-by-side to an Audi A4 or BMW 3-series, there is no question as to which car your friends and/or chicks will be asking to ride in. Period. :thumbsup:

5.9 R/T
09-09-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy
Yeah, the Japanese cars are pretty nice (Acuras and such), but if I were you, go for Euro cars! Like someone said earlier, they are more stylish and classier. It doesn't matter if you have a pimped out TL Type-S. If parked side-by-side to an Audi A4 or BMW 3-series, there is no question as to which car your friends and/or chicks will be asking to ride in. Period. :thumbsup:

True but I don't want chicks and my friends riding with my mom. The extra money doesn't justify what you get, so euro cars are out.

Zephyr
09-09-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Once my warranty is up, I am moving on to another car!

man once my warranty was over, my 5 series basically fell apart...

Stratus_Power
09-09-2002, 07:13 PM
get whatever feels more comfy and last long.. after all it IS your mom's car.. doesnt need to be a head turner!

Tha_Shot_Caller
09-09-2002, 07:15 PM
BMW baby :thumbsup: 5 or 3 series.
This guy knows what he's talkin bout!
:thumbsup:

Tha_Shot_Caller
09-09-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

True but I don't want chicks and my friends riding with my mom. The extra money doesn't justify what you get, so euro cars are out.
Listen to Big Six! Just because it's your mom's car doesn't mean that you should want to ride in the inferior car. Go European all the way!

max_boost
09-09-2002, 07:27 PM

man once my warranty was over, my 5 series basically fell apart...

That is what I am worried about!

At least the first 3 years of a new BMW car has free scheduled maintenance.

Something to think about 5.9RT

Zephyr
09-09-2002, 07:30 PM
i think its all riged, they calculated it to when the car should start falling apart, so thats how long the warranty is

max_boost
09-09-2002, 07:36 PM
Maybe its just me but I have been always under the assumption that Euro cars will not make it to 150000Kms without spending a fortune on repairs. Where as most Hondas Toyota/Honda are basically problem free.

jonny
09-09-2002, 07:40 PM
The japanese are building cars that are nice but BMW and Mercedes are still on another scale completely. Even Volvo is still probably ahead of Acura and Lexus. Go German or Go home! (when spending $50,000)

5.9 R/T
09-09-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Tha_Shot_Caller

Listen to Big Six! Just because it's your mom's car doesn't mean that you should want to ride in the inferior car. Go European all the way!

Japanese cars are by no means inferior (except in terms of handling). Lexus is by far the most reliable and well put together car on the road. There is no justification for the 10 grand more to get a 3 series, and like i said before, my parents are only spending max 45 000 grand on a car, and would like leather seats and all that other junk. They are not looking at BMW anymore because they can't get what they want for a good price, never liked any of the entry-lux cars from merc, saab is to weird looking, volvo is not their style, and pretty much everything else is out of their price range. So if anyone else has comments on the narrowed down list of a G35, TL, A4, or ES 300 please give your two cents.

SmelltheRubber
09-09-2002, 07:46 PM
Yeah I'd say the TL is a good choice. It's roomy, looks decent, and is overall nice. Plus you wont have to worry about monster european car repair bills.

5.9 R/T
09-09-2002, 09:27 PM
Ok so I looked at the G35 and the TL tonight, the G35 is now out. Delivery in nov/dec is simply to long to wait. On a better note though, it was a beautiful car. All the touchy feely stuff was exactly where you would expect and it felt well put together. I didn't get a chance to test drive one since the sales people there completely ignored my mom and I even after asking the front desk for "help". Finally my mom get pissed and left so i went after one of the sales people that were 'busy'. I asked for help so he tried to find someone that wasn't busy but when everyone was i asked him if he was a salesman and he said no, but then he went off on all the different features and trim differences on the G35. Prick. Then off to the Acura dealership to check out the TL. I walk in and sat down in the base TL and wasn't as impressed as I was with the G. It felt more plasticy and just didn't feel like it was at the same level as the G. But what was there was well situated and was by no means unluxurous, it just didn't feel as nice as the G. Also had problem with the sales people there too. I asked for a brochure right away and he told me they didn't have any. So I got out of the car and asked the guy if there were any options on the type S that wernt on the base. He told me that I should look at the 1.7 EL or the accord. I was quite pissed at this point so i asked him if the 3.2 is the same platform as the accord. The moron said no. I told him that's not what the guys at honda told me. He then back tracked and said that it was the same platform but the TL is longer and wider. I then made a comment on how the interior of the TL didn't seem to match the G35. He then asked me to hold on a second and went and got me a brochure! LOL! Anyways i dinked around with this guy for a while and to make a long story short he wants me back tomorrow to test drive both the base and the S, I think i'll take him up on that offer, then maybe test the G as well just for shits and giggles. I hate car salesmen, when your my age you really have to push your way in to get anything out of them. Bunch of pricks in my opinion.

Stratus_Power
09-09-2002, 09:32 PM
oh man that sounds like fun!! im gonna go make fun of some salesman when my mom go shop for her cars! so weird.. last time we went to a dealership.. some azn salesman came up to us RIGHT AWAY.. started talking in Chinese.. the first 15 mins was about the car.. then for some reason he started talking about his family.. and when we left he was talking about university.. how his daughter is going to Queens and how expensive it is and shiet.. wtf!

HRD2PLZ
09-09-2002, 09:37 PM
What Acura dealership did you go to? I bought my old EL from Silverhill and had pretty good service there, and the MDX we bought from Northwest.

The delivery on the G35 is what threw us off of it too, but- even with the MDX there was a 3 month wait. We just got lucky and someone backed out at the last minute. Only thing is my dad wanted black, my mom wanted silver and we ended up with gold.

Did you look at the I35's? They are a pretty nice car too, classier looking than the G35's but not as sporty. I think they have the same engines too.

szw
09-09-2002, 09:43 PM
which one does your mom like?

importadrenelin
09-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Well I thnk Accord & Camry can't really be in the same category as the G35, Benz's and BMW's.
The next level after the Accord,Camry would be the TL Type S or the new Maxima which are pretty decent cars especially for the price.
I personall like the G35 or as mentioned a BMW or Benz, only thing is they are pushing your $45K limit, you should look into a used Lexus GS300 really good car, powerplant is same as IS300 but more room and spacious.

Aleks
09-09-2002, 09:46 PM
Go check out the Maxima. I 've always been treated awesome at every Nissan dealership in town even though I am only 22.

HRD2PLZ
09-09-2002, 09:59 PM
I should have posted this before. But- have you checked out the 2003 Accords? Thay are completely resdesigned. The V6 is the 3.5L with 240hp and a navigation system is optional. You get dual heated leather seats with power adjustments. I think they are either just about or just arrived at the dealers. There isn't too much info out there on them yet, but here is a canadian site for it:
http://english.honda.ca/accord2003/default.asp
it might be worth a look :dunno:

Stratus_Power
09-09-2002, 11:04 PM
wow the new accord looks prettty good.. the coup that is... the bottom-up shot looked like a 350z for a sec.. and it looks like the front of a 350z and the back of a 3.2 ;P

jonny
09-10-2002, 12:04 AM
Ok so I looked at the G35 and the TL tonight, the G35 is now out. Delivery in nov/dec is simply to long to wait. On a better note though, it was a beautiful car. All the touchy feely stuff was exactly where you would expect and it felt well put together. I didn't get a chance to test drive one since the sales people there completely ignored my mom and I even after asking the front desk for "help". Finally my mom get pissed and left so i went after one of the sales people that were 'busy'. I asked for help so he tried to find someone that wasn't busy but when everyone was i asked him if he was a salesman and he said no, but then he went off on all the different features and trim differences on the G35. Prick. Then off to the Acura dealership to check out the TL. I walk in and sat down in the base TL and wasn't as impressed as I was with the G. It felt more plasticy and just didn't feel like it was at the same level as the G. But what was there was well situated and was by no means unluxurous, it just didn't feel as nice as the G. Also had problem with the sales people there too. I asked for a brochure right away and he told me they didn't have any. So I got out of the car and asked the guy if there were any options on the type S that wernt on the base. He told me that I should look at the 1.7 EL or the accord. I was quite pissed at this point so i asked him if the 3.2 is the same platform as the accord. The moron said no. I told him that's not what the guys at honda told me. He then back tracked and said that it was the same platform but the TL is longer and wider. I then made a comment on how the interior of the TL didn't seem to match the G35. He then asked me to hold on a second and went and got me a brochure! LOL! Anyways i dinked around with this guy for a while and to make a long story short he wants me back tomorrow to test drive both the base and the S, I think i'll take him up on that offer, then maybe test the G as well just for shits and giggles. I hate car salesmen, when your my age you really have to push your way in to get anything out of them. Bunch of pricks in my opinion.

It is interesting in how your previous post you claimed Japanese cars are in now way inferior to European cars but that you felt the interior luxuries or at least quality of the 3.2TL interior was not up to par with that of the G35. I can almost garauntee you the G35 does not quite go to par with BMWs or Mercedes.

This is one of the main differences between European and Japanese cars, and I think that is what tha shot caller was refering to when calling Japanese cars inferior.

Although you say you are not considering BMWs, Mercedes, or even Volvos, I would reccomend you at least visit the dealership, and test drive some similar cars in the same class to perhaps help you when bargaining with the dealer.

One more car you might want to check out is the Jaguar X Type. Although I am not a personal fan of the 'exspensive Mondeo' it is worth checking out if you are looking for entry level luxury. Plus I'm pretty sure it comes optional with awd, if your mom is concerned about traction in the winter.

Tha_Shot_Caller
09-10-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by jonny

It is interesting in how your previous post you claimed Japanese cars are in now way inferior to European cars but that you felt the interior luxuries or at least quality of the 3.2TL interior was not up to par with that of the G35. I can almost garauntee you the G35 does not quite go to par with BMWs or Mercedes.

This is one of the main differences between European and Japanese cars, and I think that is what tha shot caller was refering to when calling Japanese cars inferior.

Although you say you are not considering BMWs, Mercedes, or even Volvos, I would reccomend you at least visit the dealership, and test drive some similar cars in the same class to perhaps help you when bargaining with the dealer.

One more car you might want to check out is the Jaguar X Type. Although I am not a personal fan of the 'exspensive Mondeo' it is worth checking out if you are looking for entry level luxury. Plus I'm pretty sure it comes optional with awd, if your mom is concerned about traction in the winter.

Finally, someone can see what i'm getting at! Jonny knows his stuff, so listen up bud. It is a good idea to take a trip to the Euro dealerships, and don't be so set on only buying a new car, if there is a good used car, it will be just as cheap as the japanese cars you seem to have a crush on but about 10 times better.
The X-Type is another car that you should consider as well as previsouly suggested, it is 4WD.

5.9 R/T
09-10-2002, 12:17 PM
The problem with the euros is that with the same options they are coming out much more expensive then the imports. My mom doesn't want to spend that kinda money, she's only looking at 45 tops so the G35 fits perfectly. Almost fully optioned out the MSRP is 42 600 IIRC which is a far cry from the 50 000+ for a similarly equiped BMW. Even you have to admit that it an awsome price for a RWD sport sedan. Don't get me wrong, if I could I would talk them into getting a 330 Convertible, but thats just out of the price range they are looking at. Anyways, after some more discussion last night and this morning she has kinda decided on the G35 even tho there is a wait on it. She also felt that the interior in the G was better appointed, and more comfortable. I got the feeling that the TL on the inside had more stuff from the honda 'parts bin' and lost some of the luxury feel to it, especially in the center stack. I'm going to test drive the type S this afternoon at silverhill, and tonight will try out the G just to see the difference. The G has ~40 more ft/lbs of tq compared to the S and of course its RWD as opposed to FWD. I don't really think that the G is in the same class as the S tho, the I35 would probably be a better fit, but the G is a nicer car and for a comparable amount of money. Never thought about the Jag tho, I'll tell my mom about it tonight she'll probably want to take a look. The new accord with the 240hp was the accord that they were looking at getting whenever it comes out, like i said before fully optioned it is like an entry level lux car, but on a different level just like the TL and the G35 are on different levels.

qwesterra
09-10-2002, 12:26 PM
Everyone here has great opinions, and im not sure if anyone is actually going to read my reply. But I have been in most of those vehicles and if this is for your mom I would have to say the A4 hands down. The reason why is because the A4 is the most comfortable aside from the TL. But the biggest selling point is the safety! It has the most sophisticated advanced air bag system. It is a 4 door all windows (front and back as well) have a side curtain! The front seats have 3 airbags built in as well as a center bag to prevent colliding passengers! The 3.0 may be a little too much but there is still the 1.8T. I know from experience my girl has the 2002! Personally For a mom it is the perfect car! Hands Down!

5.9 R/T
09-10-2002, 01:43 PM
The audi is a nice car, but it's ratings for reliability are not as high as the infinity or the TL. Also the G has side curtains front and back. I would say that the G was more comfortable then the base TL but would be about even with the S. I just test drove both the base and the S and besides seats and some trim there is very little difference between the two cars. For a car that is going to be used mainly for city driving, and by a mom no less, there really isn't any justification for the 4 grand more it takes to get into an S. I would take the S but for my mom it wouldn't be used the way it should, so the base would be a better choice for her. Tonight I will test the G and see how it compares, and since we're next to the nissan dealer i'll probably try the maxima too. Anyone know where the jag dealer is?

HRD2PLZ
09-10-2002, 02:52 PM
Charles English Fine Cars. Forget where they are though...

jonny
09-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Hey why isnt FD on here buggin you to get a volkswagen? I think either a Passat or Jetta would be worth checkin out.

dj_honda
09-10-2002, 02:59 PM
its on barlow trail going north off eastbound memorial

5.9 R/T
09-11-2002, 05:47 PM
Well I'm happy to announce that my mom decided on the Infinity. She takes delivery of a 'Premium' twillight blue G35 this friday. Not only did she get the color she wanted, but she also got an awsome deal on it too, and didn't have to wait 2 months to get it either. For anyone else interrested in infinity's I must recommend the dealership in saskatoon.

Edit: Sorry the dealership is actually in regina.

Stratus_Power
09-11-2002, 05:59 PM
good choice and grats :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

HRD2PLZ
09-11-2002, 06:14 PM
Congrats! And thank-you. We didn't want to wait a few months for a G35 either. She wants black or silver though. How did you get in contact with the dealer in Saskatchewan?

5.9 R/T
09-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
Congrats! And thank-you. We didn't want to wait a few months for a G35 either. She wants black or silver though. How did you get in contact with the dealer in Saskatchewan?

Basically through the internet. We still ended up buying through Hyatt but it took some phone calls to other dealerships before they were willing to do business with us. Once they found out that we had a potential deal they offered to get the exact car we wanted for slightly below fleet cost. Before that though they were not even willing to drop 500 bucks off the MSRP. Apparently the regina dealership was upfront about price the whole time and basically treated my mom like they wanted her business.

Stratus_Power
09-11-2002, 10:22 PM
good idea! i think im gonna try that.. so how much u got off the retail? 500?

HRD2PLZ
09-11-2002, 10:34 PM

Basically through the internet. We still ended up buying through Hyatt but it took some phone calls to other dealerships before they were willing to do business with us. Once they found out that we had a potential deal they offered to get the exact car we wanted for slightly below fleet cost. Before that though they were not even willing to drop 500 bucks off the MSRP. Apparently the regina dealership was upfront about price the whole time and basically treated my mom like they wanted her business.

Thanks man, Sounds like you guys got an awesome deal. Usually when a vehicle is in high demand you don't get any deals. We paid full price for my dads MDX. I'll have to look into that, delivery of a car in December is a ridiculously long wait.

5.9 R/T
09-11-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
good idea! i think im gonna try that.. so how much u got off the retail? 500?

I'm not exactly sure, i got lost in the numbers. I know it was more then a grand tho. And they are going to pay for shipping the car from edmonton (thats where its coming from apparently).

Good luck with your search hrd2plz, hyatt is a really crappy dealership and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy through them unless they have too. There are better deals to be had, you just have to do some work.

Edit: My mom was told by Hyatt that there are only 10 G35's coming to alberta a month, anyone know if that is correct or not?

Stratus_Power
09-11-2002, 11:10 PM
yo basically u r buying DIRECTLY from sak and paying THEM and stuff but the car's gonna deliever to Hyatt? Hyatt fine w/ that?

5.9 R/T
09-11-2002, 11:18 PM
yo basically u r buying DIRECTLY from sak and paying THEM and stuff but the car's gonna deliever to Hyatt? Hyatt fine w/ that?

We still ended up buying through Hyatt but it took some phone calls to other dealerships before they were willing to do business with us.

Stratus_Power
09-12-2002, 02:22 PM
very lost :( so u guys paying through Hyatt.. but some other dealer gonna ship u the car at lower cost.. but the commission goes toward Hyatt?

5.9 R/T
09-12-2002, 02:32 PM
No, hyatt didn't give us a deal at all at first, they wanted us to pay MSRP and wait until nov/dec for delivery. Then we got in contact with the regina dealership and they cut 800 bucks off the MSRP and delivery in oct/nov. We orginally accepted that offer until the edmonton dealership, which we couldn't get a hold of before, called us back and offered us the car we wanted for immediate delivery, but for more then the sask dealer offered us. We turned them down. Hyatt found out about the edmonton/sask dealerships and called back saying that they would get the car we wanted for below fleet cost and with free delivery this friday. We took that offer. The point is that Hyatt, who orginally didn't want anything to do with us, called us back only when they thought they would lose some business. And the only reason we ended up staying with them was becuase they could get the car that we wanted right away and at a much better price then both the edmonton and sask dealerships. Essentially the way it worked out we had three different dealerships making US offers and not the other way around, which is the way it should be IMO.

Edit: It just so happens that it is my moms Bday this friday, so it's funny how it all worked out in the end.

Edit2: Northwest acura phoned my mom back and cut 3 grand off the price of the TL (~36 000) after all this happened with the infiniti dealers.

Stratus_Power
09-12-2002, 03:01 PM
how they manage to find out about each other? did hyatt found out on their own and did u actually tell them like" oh Sak is offering this so.. thank you come aagain"

max_boost
09-12-2002, 03:12 PM
so what car did you guys end up buying?
G35?

infamous
09-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Well I'm happy to announce that my mom decided on the Infinity. She takes delivery of a 'Premium' twillight blue G35 this friday. Not only did she get the color she wanted, but she also got an awsome deal on it too, and didn't have to wait 2 months to get it either. For anyone else interrested in infinity's I must recommend the dealership in saskatoon.

Edit: Sorry the dealership is actually in regina.

yeah his mom is buying the g 35 to answer your question

CRXguy
09-12-2002, 05:12 PM
Congrats 5.9R/T.

It's a nice change to see the salespeople/dealership begging you for business!! Bastards!!:rofl:

5.9 R/T
09-12-2002, 05:41 PM
how they manage to find out about each other? did hyatt found out on their own and did u actually tell them like" oh Sak is offering this so.. thank you come aagain"

For some reason the edmonton dealer phoned the calgary dealer and told them about us. We did nothing to pit them against each other to try and get a better price, they did that well enough on their own! :thumbsup:

Stratus_Power
09-12-2002, 05:42 PM
thanx for the tips! gonna try it out realll soon :D