PDA

View Full Version : Wtf???

Spoon_r
01-13-2004, 12:19 AM
I was going home from McKnight Blvd through Centre St. after I gas up at the Esso at the corner. At the light, there is a crapy old colt or something, hatch back, beside me at the red. He kinda give me the odd look, well, I kinda gas a little pretent i am going to have a little rice:bigpimp: and at the green, he just full speed and go, but i didn't.

Anyway, caught up @ Centre St and Beddington Blvd at the turn... he kinda slow down, so I pass him, and he started to rice me again :D but i didn't let him go this time, he was behind me at the whole time, :D and then I decided to slow down and let him go, but he thought he win while he pass me!!!:dunno:

Well, just not sure what people think when they are driving a piece of old junk and think that they are driving a ENZO!!!!
:werd:

04blackMAX
01-13-2004, 12:22 AM
:whocares: with no pics its pointless...guess u had to be there

sml
01-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Spoon_r
I was going home from McKnight Blvd through Centre St. after I gas up at the Esso at the corner. At the light, there is a crapy old colt or something, hatch back, beside me at the red. He kinda give me the odd look, well, I kinda gas a little pretent i am going to have a little rice:bigpimp: and at the green, he just full speed and go, but i didn't.

Anyway, caught up @ Centre St and Beddington Blvd at the turn... he kinda slow down, so I pass him, and he started to rice me again :D but i didn't let him go this time, he was behind me at the whole time, :D and then I decided to slow down and let him go, but he thought he win while he pass me!!!:dunno:

Well, just not sure what people think when they are driving a piece of old junk and think that they are driving a ENZO!!!!
:werd:

So, you RICED him didn't you... like threw rice out your window at him??? :rofl:

Seanith
01-13-2004, 02:59 PM
wow you beat a guy in a colt.. what did you expect the outcome to be?

GT2NV
01-13-2004, 03:25 PM
moral of the story, posting useless races gets you flamed...

ICEBERG
01-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Why even boughter racing him? Let the looser go.:dunno:

ZorroAMG
01-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Oh man!! are you serious?? That would have been so fun to be there and witness the amazing action unfold....geez...i hate missing all the cool stuff that goes on around town when it comes to the sweet-ass import car racing scene....grr..i am sooo mad...

Akagi Redsuns
01-13-2004, 03:56 PM
What a lame story. This happens like everyday that someone thinks they are hot shit in a car that is a POS. Pretending to race him in that POS makes you just as bad and then you actually raced him? Big whoop! You da man! :thumbsdow :zzz: :guns: :whocares:

hjr
01-13-2004, 05:45 PM
dude, an acura 1.6el isnt an enzo either.....

DonJuan
01-14-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by sml
So, you RICED him didn't you... like threw rice out your window at him??? :rofl:
Yeah it's called a drive-ricing, I thought everyone did that!:D

EK 2.0
01-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Spoon_r
He kinda give me the odd look, well, I kinda gas a little pretent i am going to have a little rice:bigpimp:

Do you perhaps mean "You give it a shot of gas, to PRETEND you are gonna have a lil RACE??"...Just wondering cause Like Zorro sais this is gonna keep me up unless I know ALL the details...