PDA

View Full Version : Part-Time Used Vehicle Inspector

jasonhoward64
03-20-2011, 04:02 AM
http://www.espection.com/pictures/espection.jpg

eSpection (www.eSpection.com) is a company based out of Saskatoon, SK that provides vehicle inspections to used vehicle sellers and buyers. eSpection is in need of vehicle inspectors in the Calgary, AB area.

Position: Part-Time Used Vehicle Inspector

As a vehicle inspector for eSpection, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Travelling up to 10km to the location of each used vehicle that requires inspection
- Inspecting used cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs
- Test driving used vehicles as part of the inspection process
- Taking photographs of the used vehicles that require inspection

Benefits of becoming an inspector for eSpection
- Competitive Compensation- eSpection offers extremely competitive wages.
- Flexibility – As you’ll be the one scheduling appointments with sellers, your work schedule can revolve around your other commitments.
- Fun, fun and more fun! – Inspecting and driving different vehicles is so much fun that it can hardly be considered work!
- Profit Sharing – At the end of the year, we’ll share in the success that you helped to create!

The ideal candidate will:
- have a vehicle, which will be needed to travel to inspection locations
- have a valid driver's license
- have the ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- be responsible, punctual, analytical, and thorough
- be passionate about vehicles and have an understanding of their inner workings
- be polite and courteous during their interactions with vehicle sellers

Hours of work
As eSpection is a new start-up, it is difficult to predict what demand will be like in the first few months of operation. We will work with our inspectors as best we can to provide them with the work hours that they desire.

We invite you to visit our site at www.eSpection.com (http://www.espection.com) to learn more about our company. If you are interested in a position with us, please email your cover letter and resume to us at [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

The eSpection Team

revelations
03-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I'll make sure never to rely on these guys since they could hire some 18 year old who has worked in a lube shop his whole career.

Good job with the qualifications requirements.

Rat Fink
03-20-2011, 12:12 PM

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-20-2011, 12:13 PM
I am finishing my last semester in Automotive Service Technology at SAIT and would maybe be interested if you still have openings to fill in May.

revelations
03-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
Can you imagine some 18 year old dragging a crappy tire floor jack out of the trunk of his dodge shadow to check your front end? LOL

:rofl:

My first flag was the lack of a simple compression test.

My guess is also that these guys will get paid per inspection and not hourly.

Rat Fink
03-20-2011, 12:56 PM

shakalaka
03-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by revelations

:rofl:

My first flag was the lack of a simple compression test.

My guess is also that these guys will get paid per inspection and not hourly.

OP seems to have edited his original thread.

I read it when he first made it and he stated that they will be paying $50 per inspection. And then apparently share in the profits at year end.

JBreaks
03-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Makes me wanna start my own Kijiji based inspection gig...

compression + vacuum tests + suspension/brake inspect+test drive for $120 cash

any takers?

trolololololol.

On second thought.... totally serious.......:hijack: