PDA

View Full Version : Snowball Assault

Khyron
01-13-2004, 12:44 AM
So I'm driving to the in-laws (up 9th st right by St Mikes/Massey) and out of nowhere I see a huge baseball looking thing flying at my driver window. It hits (didn't see where) and fuck was it loud. So after 3 seconds of being stunned, I figure out what just happened (snowball), bust a 180 and jump out of the car to go punk hunting.

Anyways, looked for a good 10 mins, couldn't find the fuckers (would be a much better story if I had!). My signal light was popped out - it went back in ok.

My question is this - if I caught the bastard(s) I would have beaten them severely - no question. No broken bones, but a good pummeling. In hindsight, this seems it might be excessive. If I had caught them and say, bruised them up for a week, would that get a :thumbsup: or a :thumbsdow ?

Could have caused an accident damn fools. :guns:

Khyron

GTS Jeff
01-13-2004, 12:47 AM
yea same thing happened to me, cept i caught a couple of the punk kids (they were like 12) and i just mashed their faces into the snow and got them crying...didnt actually hurt them tho.

3g4me
01-13-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
yea same thing happened to me, cept i caught a couple of the punk kids (they were like 12) and i just mashed their faces into the snow and got them crying...didnt actually hurt them tho.

Wow you must feel macho now.

Mckenzie
01-13-2004, 10:02 AM
That sucks....I always have this vision of doing exactly that when I drive by the Macmahon Stadium bus stop. These four little high school punks were standing there throwing snowballs at the bus on the other side of the road as well as passing university students.....They were really close to my car one day and I had a shot of adrenalin rush through me and I visiond myself tackling one of them through the bus shelter and kicking the shit out of his friends....

Assualt anyone?:dunno:

-250-
01-13-2004, 10:44 AM
----^

I know the "punks"

If you want to brawl im in. :dunno: :guns:

Althought, for me it would be suspenstion (same school).

For you it would be jail time.

GTS Jeff
01-13-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by 3g4me

Wow you must feel macho now. no, not really.

u actually use words like "macho" in your daily speech?

SinisterProbeGt
01-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
no, not really.

u actually use words like "macho" in your daily speech?

C'Mon your a Macho Macho Man

No but seriously if Someone hit my car witha snow ball there would be some major face washing going on. And from experience when I was a little kid that crap aint to plesant.

:thumbsup: to gtsjeff for actually getting them thats
1 for the good guys
0 for the snow ball Punks

DonJuan
01-13-2004, 12:04 PM
If you caught em and pummeling ensued :thumbsup: GTSJeff's Face washing :thumbsup: what the police might say :thumbsdow

Kona9
01-13-2004, 12:04 PM

I don't give a fuck if your 9, and apparently Jeff doesn't either. If your gonna throw shit at my car and attempt to damage the shit I pay for or cause an accident all together, you bet its fair game!! And to be honest if the police were going to get involved, 9 times out of ten they will pretend nothing happened. Provided your beating doesn't need hospital attention. A small limp and a few scary dreams for the little fuck will do. So as far as MACHO goes...........keep up the intelligence!!:thumbsup:
:

Shaolin
01-13-2004, 12:19 PM
can't say it's happened to me yet.. but I can see myself overdoing the punishment.. like nudging the offender with my car just enough to make him hurt.. and then drive away..

Numb
01-13-2004, 12:23 PM
If some little shits throw stuff at your car then yeah! they need to be scared shitless so they don't come doing it again!:devil:

B17a
01-13-2004, 12:33 PM
I chased some punks who egged my car once, I didn't think kids could run that fast!:D Another time, some kids threw snowballs at my car at night, just missed me, I happened to have one of those super bright spot lights like the cops use in my car, I whipped around and shone the light on them, they were like deer in headlights, they ran like hell, I think they thought I was a cop!

hockeybronx
01-13-2004, 07:20 PM
Ahhh throwing snowballs, eggs, rocks, glass bottles, gobbstoppers... reminds me of my junior high days.

Those were the days!

cujo_cjc
01-13-2004, 07:36 PM
^^^
My brother goes to Mikes, so I'll ask if it was anyone from his school.
If it was hiim....I'll hit him for you ;)
I doubt it was him tho...I've always told him not to throw stuff at other cars..

Khyron
01-13-2004, 07:50 PM
It was 1 block east of Mike's on 9th - so who knows, maybe. I'm not as mad now, but yesterday I really would have hurt them.

Khyron

DUBBED
01-13-2004, 08:26 PM
fuck i hate that area... my buddy lives on 45th between massey and mac's...

I was working for him one day and left my car outside on the street, when we got back there was yogurt all over it. So the next week I sat in his living room during their Massey's and Mike's lunch hour and sure enought the same little shits start putting white out on my mirrors. I ran out of the house like a fucking viking screaming my head off, one of the kids was so scared he couldn't even run away and was easily brought to tears. I didn't feel bad at all to tell you the truth, fucking little bitches caused me a couple hours of labour trying to get the fucking whiteout off. Needless to say it never happened again.

:D

illeagle
01-13-2004, 08:42 PM
My dad and I got bombed, this winter. 3 punks. I seen it comming too...
As soon as the snowballs hit (loud) my dad slammed on the brakes, and i jumped out. There was no way I would catch up, so i yelled, There's no use running, i all ready called the cops!
One kid stopped, and started pleading for me not to hurt him...hehe... I grabbed his collar, wound up to punch him in the face, but before i hit him he started crying....:rofl: they had to be around 15.. By this time, his buddy's came back to help their friend, but At the same time my dad caught up, and woulden't let me beat thier ass, daddy even screamed for me not to hit them... aww that's embarassing...

:banghead:

JAYMEZ
01-13-2004, 09:41 PM
It happened to me once going up Bow trail ,snow ball hit my car so i went around into Coach hill estate , caught the 2 kids and punched one in the gut and said " you dumb little *beep* " and then i was off...

Hell i dont care if they are young , imagine what a Ice snowball would do to your windshield going 80 up a hill , it could smash in and cause a crash.

Kids gota learn :whipped: or they are all going to grow up being cocky little shits.

hockeybronx
01-13-2004, 10:05 PM
I guess we all agree on one thing:

Regardless of age, sex, race, size, or status...they touch our rides and they get their asses handed to them.

JAYMEZ
01-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Amen

finboy
01-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
I guess we all agree on one thing:

Regardless of age, sex, race, size, or status...they touch our rides and they get their asses handed to them.

:werd: :thumbsup:

mutsuraboshi
01-13-2004, 10:21 PM
hahaha aw i remember when i did that back in grade 8...
:burnout:

method
01-14-2004, 12:48 AM
I remember this kid down my street throwing crab apples out of his backyard at cars going along old banff coach road as they headed toward the bow trail intersection.. we must have been like 11. one of the cars was a lebaron convertible.. guy drove all the way back around to coach hill, parked in front of his house for a while, then ran over his skateboard.

too classic.

ShOwOfF
01-14-2004, 12:55 AM
Im still mad about when some fucking idiot decided to throw a 2L bottle off of a +15 train station just perfectly so that I would hit it with my front bumper going about 90 on memorial between 36 and barlow. Ended up cracking my paint, and ripping one side of the bumper screw hole thing. Fucking idiots :banghead:

403Gemini
01-16-2004, 01:55 AM
i think if this happened to me id pull over, and slowly walk to my trunk and get the bat. would i use it? fawk no lol. but its fun seein 12 yr olds shakin ;)

spooky_08
02-03-2004, 01:09 AM
stupid kids i say kids coz usually they are snow is bad enough but f$%^ i had a cup of yogurt thrown at my car while moving this was on center street bridge and when you don't expect these things it scare the crap out of you f*&^ did that piss me off i was with my girl at the time going for drinks and that killed the rest of the evening and that s$%^ doesn't wipe off using the wipers. they never think about the conciqences of their actions

spooky_08
02-03-2004, 01:12 AM
not to mention the ones who think its cool to vandalize others property. the thing that pisses me off the most is driving past the broke bus shealter glass panes.

Ducati
02-03-2004, 01:50 AM
How many of us have thrown snowballs at cars? I did - and I got the shit beaten out of me a couple times for it, too. Didn't stop me.
I didn't intend to damage the cars. Snowballs dont usually cause damage.

Rocks is a different story. I was driving down 94th in Port Kells and SMASH...rock in the windshield. It was 7 fucking a.m. I saw some kid running like hell.

Well, it is fate getting even with me.
I still chuckle about the mayhem I caused in Winnipeg when I was 11, throwing rotting pumpkins and mushy guava's and shit that we got from the dumpster at Safeway, down on cars on Portage Avenue. Talk about Mayhem. I guess we could have caused an accident, but we didn't, and no cars were damaged any worse than some really bizarre splat marks.

Every now and then a seriously warped relapse of juvenile delinquency overcomes me. On my 39th birthday we got pissed up and all decided to launch water balloons off my balcony in Vancouvers West End, targetting tow trucks, using my giant 3-man sling shot. When the water balloons got spent, out came the cabbages and cartons of sour cream, sausages, packages of yellow egg noodles, ziplock bags of tomato soup, etc....
We got real accurate. REAL accurate!!! It was great.

I am sure that the spectacle of a bunch of greying late thirties/forty something guys giggling and snorking like kids, launching shit off the balcony really impressed our wives.
Tow Truck drivers on Beach Avenue had a real bad night that evening, years ago.

DJ Lazy
02-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
i think if this happened to me id pull over, and slowly walk to my trunk and get the bat. would i use it? fawk no lol. but its fun seein 12 yr olds shakin ;)

What if they jump you before you get to the trunk?? :rofl: j/k:thumbsup:

gwkwan
02-04-2004, 11:35 AM
:guns: :guns: :guns:

hjr
02-04-2004, 05:33 PM
ya, i got hit by some smaller kids when i was in grd 10. brushed it off cause it wasnt a big deal (they alreasy bolted) but every winter i would see the same kids doing the same thing. man the funny part was that when i did finally chase them down (on foot), one of the ones i caught was super little but i gave him a mighty shuv (while running) he toppled over and i continued after the larger ones. sooooo damn funny. no pain inflicted. just a pair of kids near tears. and you know what? i still think its funny! haha. damn little kids cant run fast enough. haha. ya, i feel macho messin with smaller childeren. what cha gotta say 'bout that YO! :rofl:

Mr.EnzoFerrari
02-04-2004, 05:35 PM
:guns:

CelicaST-162
02-04-2004, 06:26 PM

What would you do? Sit them down for a nice lecture?

cappachihngo
02-04-2004, 11:37 PM
ya don't u hate it when little punk bomb ur car wit snowballs???

if it was me man, and i saw the punk, i'd chase them down wit my car, bring them to the cops, and sue their fuking pants off..

if dats doesn't work.. guess wut, they might see me the next day.. and then they'lll see nothing but snow

SPEC_CELICA
02-25-2004, 02:01 PM
:nut: I would SNAP...wouldnt be pretty....

-APEX-
02-26-2004, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Khyron
[B]So I'm driving to the in-laws (up 9th st right by St Mikes/Massey) and out of nowhere I see a huge baseball looking thing flying at my driver window. It hits (didn't see where) and fuck was it loud. So after 3 seconds of being stunned, I figure out what just happened (snowball), bust a 180 and jump out of the car to go punk hunting.

Anyways, looked for a good 10 mins, couldn't find the fuckers (would be a much better story if I had!). My signal light was popped out - it went back in ok.

My question is this - if I caught the bastard(s) I would have beaten them severely - no question. No broken bones, but a good pummeling. In hindsight, this seems it might be excessive. If I had caught them and say, bruised them up for a week, would that get a :thumbsup: or a :thumbsdow ?

Could have caused an accident damn fools. :guns:

i know what ya mean man. i was riding with my friend coming back from edmonton were driving a li tlle 86 nissan king cab going like 160 on hway2. and as were heading down to higway to some little fucker threw a beer bottel at the truck.

Chrisw
03-03-2004, 02:27 AM

:rofl: