PDA

View Full Version : FS: Unlocked Sony Ericsson T300

CivicDXR
01-13-2004, 01:26 AM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): $150
Color: Red or Dark Green
Included: Phone, Charger, Manuals, Original Fido Box, Unused Earpiece, both faceplates, DRS-11 serial data cable
Unlocked: YES
Used/Tested Networks: Rogers, Fido
LifeTimer: Will check if wanted
Condition: 8/10 (minor scratches, normal wear and tear)
Pictures: None, but can be given if requested.

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: In town I will deliver, out of town buyer pash
Payment: Cash

NOTES:

I have a good condition GSM Sony Ericsson T300 collecting dust, which was formerly a Fido phone, but is now unlocked and was being used on Rogers. Comes with everything that was in the box new (box, phone, battery, wall charger, unused earpiece, manuals, red faceplate, green faceplate). The phone is in good shape, both faceplates have the usual minor wear and tear scuffs as does the rear battery cover, but the phone is in excellent working condition, with a bunch of hiphop/r&b ringtones and some cool car and sexy wallpapers :thumbsup:. Also included is a DRS-11 serial cable to enable you to send ringtones and wallpaper pics from your computer to your phone with software available on the internet (I'll show you where they can be found). Asking $150 for this whole package.

Edit: Fido is selling this for $250 no plan, Rogers is selling for $249 no plan - both locked to their respective companies, just thought you'd like to know...

CivicDXR
01-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Forgot to add, when this was unlocked, the software was flashed to T310 software, so in essence, this is a T310 in a T300 casing. Also, this price is OBO!! No reasonable offers will be refused...

CivicDXR
01-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Pending sale in progress...

cipher
01-21-2004, 02:57 AM
pm me

leb_unit801
01-31-2004, 10:41 AM
ILL GIVE U A SIMENS C56 FOR IT