PDA

View Full Version : Israel Launches Air Raids on GAZA

broken_legs
03-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Shitty.

COLES:
50 mortar rounds Hamas fired at military bases didn't kill anyone, in retaliation to the 2 Palestinians that Israel killed on the weekend, got an air assualt killing 19 people in return.

Israel - 21
Hamas - 0

They will probably move up some of the security fences too, just for good measure.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2011/me_hamas0312_03_21.asp

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFTRE72K7AF20110321

Israel air strikes wound 19 in Gaza Strip
Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07pm GMT

GAZA (Reuters) - Israel launched air strikes in the Gaza Strip on Monday, wounding at least 19 people, after militants fired mortar shells and rockets into the Jewish state, witnesses and militant groups said.

The number of raids and casualties in one evening showed the rising tension between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist group that controls Gaza.

Hamas has stepped up rocket salvoes into Israel after a hiatus since the two sides fought a war two years ago, claiming responsibility for firing more than two dozen mortars and rockets at the weekend.

Israel killed two Palestinians in Gaza in a separate border confrontation on Saturday, medical officials said.

revelations
03-21-2011, 10:15 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476393

broken_legs
03-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by revelations
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476393

... I tried to lose, but the odds were stacked in my favour.

veedubin69
03-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Talk about being on the offence, they have 1.2 million men in their army, for such a small country that's big.
That's like Canada having a military about 10-12 million strong, nothing like the 400,000 or less than what we actually have.

And why do the Palestinians continue to shed blood and the UN doesn't do somethine like what they did in Libya?

I guess this is the new world order...

revelations
03-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by veedubin69
And why do the Palestinians continue to shed blood ..

While Israel is far from innocent, I do believe the Palestinians dont quite understand the phrase "poking a bear with a stick".

CUG
03-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Israel air strikes wound 19 in Gaza Strip
Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07pm GMT

GAZA (Reuters) - Israel launched air strikes in the Gaza Strip on Monday, wounding at least 19 people, after militants fired mortar shells and rockets into the Jewish state, witnesses and militant groups said.

Hamas has stepped up rocket salvoes into Israel after a hiatus since the two sides fought a war two years ago, claiming responsibility for firing more than two dozen mortars and rockets at the weekend.

It's a little bit of a Machiavellian response, but I love it. Talk about being defensive.

broken_legs
03-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by CUG

It's a little bit of a Machiavellian response, but I love it. Talk about being defensive.

yes. Those pooor Israelis, defending themselves against the evil and unjust Palestinian war of Aggression. :rolleyes:

Toma
03-21-2011, 11:05 PM
Talk about being on the offence, they have 1.2 million men in their army, for such a small country that's big.
That's like Canada having a military about 10-12 million strong, nothing like the 400,000 or less than what we actually have.

And why do the Palestinians continue to shed blood and the UN doesn't do somethine like what they did in Libya?

I guess this is the new world order...
Palestinians? Are you high?

Just last week, 20 dead Palestinians, to zero dead Israelis...

Common odds there are 100:1

CUG
03-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by broken_legs

yes. Those pooor Israelis, defending themselves against the evil and unjust Palestinian war of Aggression. :rolleyes: What I responded to was smack in the middle of the information you provided. Do you see why you're inadequately equipped to engage in discussions like these?

Originally posted by Toma

Common odds there are 100:1 I know you're passionate about the subject, more so than any Pali I've met even, but do you think perhaps it's a skill thing? Does an aggressor become the victim as soon as they are deemed ineffective?

Tram Common
03-22-2011, 12:24 AM

It's called mandatory service.

turbotrip
03-22-2011, 01:38 AM
the retaliation from israel is usually equivalent to someone stepping on your shoe, and you chopping their head off and raping their family

CUG
03-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by turbotrip
the retaliation from israel is usually equivalent to someone stepping on your shoe, and you chopping their head off and raping their family

...only the "shoe stepping" is someone firing rockets into your toes, and the "chopping of the head" is an air raid on their face.

Hakkola
03-22-2011, 02:17 AM

Canada's forces only has about 30-40 000 men, closer to 30 I think.

broken_legs
03-22-2011, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Canada's forces only has about 30-40 000 men, closer to 30 I think.

You're not counting the CGN militia ;)

Hakkola
03-22-2011, 02:30 AM

What? CDN militia? That was conscription right? They should do that here, one of funnest times of my life was in the army.

In Finland we have a bigger standing army and 350 000 reservists.

CUG
03-22-2011, 02:32 AM

OH SHIT, WE HAVE 30 MILLION MILITARY PERSONNEL

If I wasn't in the middle of academics right now I'd have no time for you brah. :rofl:

broken_legs
03-22-2011, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by CUG

If I wasn't in the middle of academics right now I'd have no time for you brah. :rofl:

Or you could go look up CGN...

:facepalm:

CUG
03-22-2011, 02:37 AM
The gun nutz? LOOOOOL. Oh fuck :facepalm:

turbotrip
03-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by CUG

i think you need a break from the law/society forums
they seem to be taking a toll on you

alloroc
03-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by revelations

While Israel is far from innocent, I do believe the Palestinians dont quite understand the phrase "poking a bear with a stick".

Funny.

alloroc
03-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Toma

Common odds there are 100:1

So the Palestinians have lousy aim. Still, they initiated the attack, and should not have fired rockets into Israel.

Dumb on Hamas if you ask me.

Feruk
03-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Article says 19 were WOUNDED, not killed. I'm usually pro Palestinian on this issue, but if you're gonna fire 50 mortar rounds into Israel, what do you really expect? Seems like a "duh" moment.

Originally posted by CUG
Does an aggressor become the victim as soon as they are deemed ineffective?
Article states Hamas was retaliating for two Palestinians Israel killed.

bituerbo
03-22-2011, 10:19 AM
6th highest this month:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6798/gaza.png

mazdavirgin
03-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Where was your outrage for this travesty? Oh I forgot you only value the lives of the Arabs not the "Zionists".

"An innocent family; a father, a mother and three of their children were murdered in the middle of the night by despicable terrorists. Rest assured, we are on a hunt after those responsible, and we will find them," he added.

The suspected terrorists broke and entered the house and stabbed the five family members to death. Israeli soldiers searched the area for suspects, and held security inspections at all crossings in the area. According to the Jerusalem Post, 20 people were arrested in the Nablus area in connection with the attack.

The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the armed wing of the Palestinian Fatah movement, claimed responsibility on Saturday for the attack, the German news agency DPA reported.

"The mujahid killed all who were in the house at around 1:15 am local time (2315 GMT) at predawn on Saturday", the group claimed in a statement sent to reporters.

"This heroic operation is part of the natural response to the massacres of the fascist occupation against our people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip", the statement said. "We tell the criminals of the (Israeli) occupation that their crimes won't pass without punishment."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his deep shock at the severe terror attack, saying "this is a despicable murder of an entire innocent family, parents, children and an infant, while they were sleeping in their home on the Sabbath evening".

So your hero's broken_legs and Toma are folk who went into a house and slit the throats of an 11 year old, a 3 year old and a 3 month old infant.

CUG
03-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin
Where was your outrage for this travesty? Oh I forgot you only value the lives of the Arabs not the "Zionists".

So your hero's broken_legs and Toma are folk who went into a house and slit the throats of an 11 year old, a 3 year old and a 3 month old infant. Can you handle all of this today? I have classes. :rofl:

Toma
03-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

So the Palestinians have lousy aim. Still, they initiated the attack, and should not have fired rockets into Israel.

Dumb on Hamas if you ask me.

No, the Hamas attack was a result of the previous 2 Palestinians Israel muyrderd....

Chicken or egg shit, eventually, you have to FORGET who did what first,a dn look at OUTCOME. 100:1 dead palestinians...

And Children

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12822493

Yes, the kids fault they got themselves murdered by Israelis.

Then you can say, Hamas should just stop with it's attacks, and all will be good... well they tried that, and all that happens is Israel continues to expand the illegal settlements into the occupied territories, and continues with its ethnic cleansing operation...

Israel needs to be stopped.

broken_legs
03-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Bomb Injures 30 at Bus Stop in Israel
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/bomb-explodes-in-central-jerusalem-1-dead-at-least-30-hurt-1.351377

A 59-year-old woman was killed and at least 30 people were wounded in the incident, three of them seriously.

The Palestinian Red Crescent contacted the emergency services to offer assistance in evacuating the wounded.

Let's update the scoreboard:

Israel - 21
Hamas - 1

Xtrema
03-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Don't pin it on Hamas yet til it's confirmed.

Either way, more Palestinians will lose their lives in the coming weeks.

I'm sick of this conflict. Time to drop a nuke or nuclear waste so nobody can claim the region for thousands of years.

DRKM
03-23-2011, 02:55 PM
So Palestine fires 50 rounds into Israel and its all Israels fault.

Someone blows up a bus depot and its all Israels fault.

I will not stand up for the pro-Palestine movement until they can do some self reflection that perhaps violence does not solve anything.

How are the Palestinians supposed to do anything when there are check points and walls. Well maybe they should start blowing up civilians at bus stops and those things will go away.

Hamann
03-23-2011, 03:35 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/SL65/Israel2.jpg

01RedDX
03-23-2011, 03:45 PM