PDA

View Full Version : G35 Interior Lights

mirza
03-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Hey Guys,
So my G35 had this issue, the dash board lights dont work or the bose sound system doesnt work. :( i took it to Infiniti last week and he un plugged and plugged the battery and it started to run again, SO TODAY, i was trying to hook up an amp and a sub to wires that were pre wired in the car form previous owner, and went into the car to start it and test the system, the BOSE sound system and the interior lights werent working again. So any help from here would be appreciated thanks Oh ant by the way I unplugged the wires again from the battery to see if it made a difference it didnt :(

SlickA70
03-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Was the battery plugged in while you were doing all this? Sure you didn't blow a fuse?

mirza
03-22-2011, 12:21 AM
yeah, the battery was plugged i while i was doing this, and i just put a 60A fuse in there that i bought from auto value.

davesparky6
03-31-2011, 01:39 PM
Had something loke this with my interior lights (350Z) Battery was dead for a while and when I jumped it the int. lights didn't work. Did some reading and tried this:
Open both doors (all 4 for a 4 door)
Disconnect the Batt for 5-10 secs
Reconnect Batt.
Worked like a charm! Not sure if youre having the same issues but its worth a try