PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice <possible spoilers inside>

Pages : [1] 2 3

sexualbanana
01-13-2004, 02:14 AM
Recorded it on Thursday and I'm finally watching it now. Pretty interesting show. But that real estate woman is FINE!!!

Stratus_Power
01-13-2004, 02:15 AM
when is it on?

sexualbanana
01-13-2004, 02:28 AM
It was on Thursday, but I think it's on Wednesday at 9 I think. NBC

pinoyhero
01-13-2004, 06:39 AM
The show gets a thumbs up from me, Sam is a tool.

hondarunner
01-13-2004, 10:44 AM
i watched it wed nite and i thought i was finally a good reality show. I aspire to go into buisness one day so maybe its just me or its pretty interesting to see how other people think.

sexualbanana
01-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
The show gets a thumbs up from me, Sam is a tool.

Sam's the mouthy fucker isn't he?? If that's him, I don't like him either. He's all talk.

kaput
01-13-2004, 03:55 PM

rage2
01-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by hondarunner
i watched it wed nite and i thought i was finally a good reality show. I aspire to go into buisness one day so maybe its just me or its pretty interesting to see how other people think.
I hope you're not taking business tips from a reality show :).

sexualbanana
01-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I hope you're not taking business tips from a reality show :).

There's nothing wrong with that!! :D

rage2
01-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
There's nothing wrong with that!! :D
That's like taking dating tips from Average Joe! :rofl:

sexualbanana
01-14-2004, 01:58 AM
The show is a good lesson in what not to do in a group project.

Loose
01-14-2004, 10:11 AM
The whole competition thing was ghey. I loved the end with the guys answering to Trump though. That was funny.

Sam is a tool.

A_3
01-14-2004, 04:31 PM
It's an interesting show, i'm definetly not a Trump fan... i've never seen a guy more full of himself "only kings and presidents see MY apartment" everything he does is way over the top. I'll keep watching it though really interesting concept.

P.S. Trump has the worst hair EVER!!!

hjr
01-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by A_3
It's an interesting show, i'm definetly not a Trump fan... i've never seen a guy more full of himself &quot;only kings and presidents see MY apartment&quot; everything he does is way over the top. I'll keep watching it though really interesting concept.

P.S. Trump has the worst hair EVER!!! I used to think about that about him. the guy has a huge ego. But then i actually thought about it and i realized the guy is very sucessful. if you dont feel like a pimp when your that rich you never will. IMO its jealously that causes the bad feelings...

now about the show, i think its great. i truly belive they rigged the first copmetition though. Not in a cheating sence, but it was WAY to obvious who was gonna win. As soon as i heard they would be selling lemonaid i though the girls will win. I was a little thrown with thier disorganization, but i was proven right in the end. With useless low cost sales like that, SEX SELLS!!!

sexualbanana
01-15-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by hjr
now about the show, i think its great. i truly belive they rigged the first copmetition though. Not in a cheating sence, but it was WAY to obvious who was gonna win. As soon as i heard they would be selling lemonaid i though the girls will win. I was a little thrown with thier disorganization, but i was proven right in the end. With useless low cost sales like that, SEX SELLS!!!

No doubt like when they squeezed $15 out of a couple guys. When I saw that I was just like 'It's over." Like I said, the real estate chick is just smokin. :hitit:

RiCE-DaDDy
01-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by A_3
It's an interesting show, i'm definetly not a Trump fan... i've never seen a guy more full of himself &quot;only kings and presidents see MY apartment&quot; everything he does is way over the top. I'll keep watching it though really interesting concept.

He's Donald Trump man. Self made billionaire man he's a pimp, just look at his girlfriend haha g-g-gold digga.

Yea, the lemonade thing was so unfair and that Sam guy was a retard, so was the dude with a md and mba.

Dj_Stylz
01-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Tonights episode they should have kicked out Sam just because he fell asleep. But i dont know the other guy did make a mistake so i kind of still agree with Donald but sam should have got the kick

GDCivicSi
01-15-2004, 11:49 PM
It's so obvious that they are keeping Sam in for ratings.
Sam is such a dumbass. He should have been the first to go.
Its almost like they purposely went out and found the stupidest guy in the world and have him act as dumb as he can.

JAYMEZ
01-15-2004, 11:55 PM
How did he not get fired today , Sam is such a dumbass

sexualbanana
01-16-2004, 12:49 AM
As much as I hate Sam and want him out, Jason made a HUGE mistake by not going to the CEO of the company.

Also, one thing I noticed was that neither team asked what magazine the print ads will be in. Afterall, a risque campaign like the one the girls were going for would obviously only appeal to men, thus a magazine aimed at high-rolling men would go for it, but it obviously wouldn't be good in a magazine for executive women.

But yes. I hate Sam. He is a fucking fool. At this rate, I wonder if Sam will appear in every single boardroom meeting the team has.

P. Daddy Pedro
01-16-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by A_3

Trump deserves it! You dont get to where this guy is without HARD WORK, and I mean HARD work. You gotta be tuff, smart, and street-smart to make it where this guy has, and for that i give him alot of respect! I mean think about this, this whole reality series for this show is absolute genius! Not only is he making a shit load of money for the show alone, but he's filtering out some of America's top entrepreneurs/professionals to lead one of his OWN companies. This show benefits him in SO many ways! mad props to Donald Drump!

P.S. i wanna fuck his girlfriend!!!!

04blackMAX
01-16-2004, 01:12 AM
hhahaha, man if i made 100mill a year id have a wicked hairDO thats for fuking sure

itsnotaDUB
01-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by P. Daddy Pedro

Trump deserves it! You dont get to where this guy is without HARD WORK, and I mean HARD work. You gotta be tuff, smart, and street-smart to make it where this guy has, and for that i give him alot of respect! I mean think about this, this whole reality series for this show is absolute genius! Not only is he making a shit load of money for the show alone, but he's filtering out some of America's top entrepreneurs/professionals to lead one of his OWN companies. This show benefits him in SO many ways! mad props to Donald Drump!

and with being BILLIONS in debt in the early 90's it shows that with hard work and perciveirance (sp), you can do anything.. . :hitit: .. his girlfriend that is.....

accordboi_02
01-16-2004, 03:41 AM

But yes. I hate Sam. He is a fucking fool. At this rate, I wonder if Sam will appear in every single boardroom meeting the team has.

He will, until Trump fires his ass... NONE of the guys like or respect him.
They should just make him the Project Manager, then lose, yet again, to the women, and then Trump would have no excuse to not fire his ass.
The only thing I will give him credit for is that so far he's proven to be very slippery... this guy must be coated in Teflon or something... he should look at politics once his ass is fired!

Ben
01-16-2004, 04:48 AM
I like Trump, I watched his Biography on A&E Last week and learned alot about him and how he made himself who he is today.

Outstanding! Some say he's full of himself? Yeh, you're probably right, cantreally blame him.

mo_virgin
01-16-2004, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by P. Daddy Pedro

My Vote is for his daughter

B17a
01-16-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by A_3

You have never seen the President of North Korea then!

sexualbanana
01-21-2004, 11:10 PM
YAY!! Sam is gone!!

I gotta admit, I'm with Trump in saying right now, the guys fucking suck. But I think it may be interesting to see how the guys work without Sam as a scapegoat now.

What did you guys think of Sam the leader?
I thought he was all over the map. In the meeting he kept talking about how no one gave him the full respect and that had he had their respect they would've won. But I think that was just wrong. All this talk about the respect he didn't get is wrong. From what I saw, the rest of the team had given him the respect he wanted to see if he would lead them to victory. It was those damn football analogies that chopped away at their respect for him. All he did was talk talk talk about this being a football game, and he didn't give anyone else a chance to voice their opinion.

As much as I don't like Sam, I felt kind bad when he got fired. He looked like he took it HARD!

/////AMG
01-21-2004, 11:13 PM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow For the guys.

I can't believe sam wasn't fired for sleeping last week. what a fucking idiot. He has a chance to be PRESIDENT of a business and he sleeps!!:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

bart
01-21-2004, 11:34 PM
i love this show, ahah. go sam, too bad he got booted today... ahah.

hondarunner
01-22-2004, 12:39 AM
"Donalt Trump actually shook ma hand, he was telling me not to screwup just so he wouldnt have to fire me" what a load of BS Donald Trump Knew that Sam wasnt a man of few words, and was getten annoyed with him as well. So by distracting him and making him feel "extra special" he distroyed all his hope of ever winning the comp. And come on what kind of bargin is an oz of gold for $399 when the market says its worth 400. This show is good but they needed to choose what guys were on the show better than they did.
And thank god sam is gone. Good by and fairwell.

accordboi_02
01-22-2004, 01:52 AM

As much as I don't like Sam, I felt kind bad when he got fired. He looked like he took it HARD!

I think he looked like a psycho when he got fired... if looks could kill then the next episode would have been Trump's funeral!!

pinoyhero
01-22-2004, 06:40 AM
Yeah that Sam had it coming, but Omarusmarutatmiasuma has got to be the first to go, she's the female Sam.

rx7girlie
01-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
Yeah that Sam had it coming, but Omarusmarutatmiasuma has got to be the first to go, she's the female Sam. Except that Sam was simply an idiot, while that black chick is a bitch...

Funny when Trump fired Sam, he said "You're Fired" about 4 times, in like 2 sentences haha

sexualbanana
01-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

I think he looked like a psycho when he got fired... if looks could kill then the next episode would have been Trump's funeral!!

No doubt! It looked like he was gonna just lose it.

Originally posted by rx7girlie
Funny when Trump fired Sam, he said &quot;You're Fired&quot; about 4 times, in like 2 sentences haha

I noticed that too. I guess he just had to make up for the last 2 weeks.

RC-Cola
01-23-2004, 04:34 PM
^^^ Trump kept on saying it because Sam the Idiot wasn't leaving... :drama:

What a loser Sam was, what about at the begining of this show when Sam and Nick( I think that's his name) came back and Sam sat at the front door for a couple of hours waiting for someone to greet him. :whocares:

nismodrifter
02-14-2004, 02:54 AM
god damn it, why won't stupid Amarosa (sp? but who really cares...) get kicked out! She was SO close to being kicked out but then Trump kicks the other girl out for not speaking up against amarosa...

Amarosa just pisses me off.....can't stand her :drama: attitude...she is the female version of Sam

:guns:

/////AMG
02-14-2004, 10:24 AM
:werd: A/Omarosa is a fucker, shes such a bitch, I feel sorry for the chick who got kicked out because she usually never talks back to anyone, so we wouldn't expect her to talk back to A/Omarosa (BITCH!)

Trump made a bad decision :thumbsdow

sexualbanana
02-14-2004, 10:40 AM
I don't think it was a bad decision. The last 2 episodes, the underlying theme was to stick up for yourself and not let anyone take advantage of you. Christie didn't stick up for herself last week and she got fired. Jessie just sat there and let Omarosa bad mouth her so she got fired.

Though I do admit, she's a uber bitch. But I don't think she was fired because in taking charge of one of his companies, he wants someone who's tough and won't take crap from anyone. And thus far, Omarosa seems like that person.

rage2
02-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Though I do admit, she's a uber bitch. But I don't think she was fired because in taking charge of one of his companies, he wants someone who's tough and won't take crap from anyone. And thus far, Omarosa seems like that person.
Yea, but she seems to want to micromanage everything. Either her way or the highway... and people like that don't belong in an organization, especially at the top.

Imagine if she was your boss, man I'd quit after a week.

RiCE-DaDDy
02-14-2004, 02:35 PM
this shows gettin fun!

MM99lude
02-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Donald Trump must just pend hours in front of a mirror practising his "YOU'RE FIRED" face... hah soo funny

Shaolin
02-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Tammy's from another planet, anyone see the auction episode? yeah we want to charter a jet out to tuscany with you and the winner.. yeah who is going to pay for it? fuck..

and the golf game with tiger woods and carson daly, umm yeah, wtf kind of idea is that?

/////AMG
02-14-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
Tammy's from another planet, anyone see the auction episode? yeah we want to charter a jet out to tuscany with you and the winner.. yeah who is going to pay for it? fuck..

and the golf game with tiger woods and carson daly, umm yeah, wtf kind of idea is that?

:werd: She didn't give 2 flying fucks about Carson LOL, she was too busy trying to get Tiger woods. :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by rage2
Imagine if she was your boss, man I'd quit after a week.
naaa more like 3 days.

nismodrifter
02-19-2004, 11:54 PM
was hopin for amarosa to be booted today.....but tammy bein kicked was good enough.....she annoyed the HELL out of me

Shaolin
02-19-2004, 11:54 PM
bout fucking time Tammy got fired..

EDIT: hope the black bitch goes next.. :D

JordanLotoski
02-19-2004, 11:58 PM
man i hate that black chick.....shes soooo "iam better then all of you"....hope she gets canned next show

JAYMEZ
02-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Im glad Tammy got fired , she sucked. Katrina is hot lol

hjr
02-20-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
was hopin for amarosa to be booted today.....but tammy bein kicked was good enough.....she annoyed the HELL out of me word. that amarosa is sooooooooo anoying. ohh god, a bit of plaster fell on her head and she couldnt do any work! i would fire her ass sooo quick if she worked for me!

SI-vic
02-20-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
man i hate that black chick.....shes soooo &quot;iam better then all of you&quot;....hope she gets canned next show

YES exactly. she is a snooty bitch.
she's probably one of those people who blame all their problems on racism. give me a break!
I hated her ever since she started beaking at the other girl (not sure her name) about being a racist....

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

Tammy is an idiot. How she got onto that show is unknown to me.... probably dick some Mark Burnett dick sucking.
Katrina is %@#in hot! I'd tap it in a second

rx7girlie
02-20-2004, 12:21 AM
Glad Tammy got fired too, but thought Katrina was annoying after she couldnt handle that the other Project Manager made her look foolish.

nismodrifter
02-20-2004, 12:22 AM
"ow a little speck of shit fell on my head I can't do shit but I can go play b-ball outside"

part that pissed me off most was when she was talkin to somebody and was like "oh its a bit tender.." :guns: :guns: :guns:

GOD DAMN, If I was trump I would have said "ah screw it, no boardroom bullshit tonight, amarosa you're fired"

:guns::guns::guns:

hondarunner
02-20-2004, 12:22 AM
lol
i could soo see her being the next one to be fired, if only they had lost this week.
Personally i think troy was being sneeky but not immoral. He was playing the game and while doing it getting on the whole other teams nerves, maken them focus on how they got "screwed" and not as much on their task. Thats just brilliant.

I would have to say, i have seen this show since the very first episode and I would have to say that Troy has been my pick since the very bigining, even though he lost his first assignment.

blinkme_210
02-20-2004, 12:25 AM
It's Troy's first time winning, so he had to feel good about that as he was the project manager :D

Gondi Stylez
02-20-2004, 12:32 AM
Thank god Tammy is gone! That fuckin slut!:thumbsdow

blinkme_210
02-20-2004, 12:40 AM
Woulda been better if Omorosa left.

JAYMEZ
02-20-2004, 01:16 AM
Ya Troy had to win this time , god damn that house was huge at the end.

Knowing TV , i bet they are gonna REMIX the groups again lol :drama:

nismodrifter
02-20-2004, 01:14 PM
there was an interview with Troy on some Spokane TV news last night, they said that in his high school yearbook his quote was "Trump.......I'm coming" :D I'll say :bullshit: but if it is real and he does win then it would be crazy

/////AMG
02-25-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

Tammy is so god damn annoying! and yea Katrina is hot! :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

there was an interview with Troy on some Spokane TV news last night, they said that in his high school yearbook his quote was &quot;Trump.......I'm coming&quot; :D I'll say :bullshit: but if it is real and he does win then it would be crazy

If it's not :bullshit: that would be sweet.

hondarunner
02-26-2004, 10:55 PM
yay ereka's gone. I'm glad that she left instead of nick, i sorta found her gettin a bit too whiney

nismodrifter
02-26-2004, 11:21 PM
hey thanks for ruinin the show for me :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Shaolin
02-26-2004, 11:24 PM
god dammit, thanx for the spoiler..

I thought Nick was an alright guy until seeing him trying to sell to that dude in the nightclub.. a salesman who doesn't know how to sell.. wow, quit your day job my friend..

RiCE-DaDDy
02-27-2004, 01:07 AM
ericka was kinda cute, at leasy she had style

JAYMEZ
02-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Na man she had to go , but the red head guy was fakin annoying lol. But damn that other girl is pretty damn fine.

nismodrifter
02-27-2004, 02:02 AM
again....why the HELL can't bullshit amarosa be booted, stupid stupid stupid stupid lady

"ok will you buy 1 case then?? maybe just 1 bottle? hell maybe half a cup?? a drop?........."

and then she continues with her "ohhhhh my headhurts and shit and I am going to die because a speck of paper thin shit fell on my head OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW""

first 2 mins of the show I was already pissed at her:guns:

accordboi_02
02-27-2004, 09:30 AM
again....why the HELL can't bullshit amarosa be booted, stupid stupid stupid stupid lady

&quot;ok will you buy 1 case then?? maybe just 1 bottle? hell maybe half a cup?? a drop?.........&quot;

and then she continues with her &quot;ohhhhh my headhurts and shit and I am going to die because a speck of paper thin shit fell on my head OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW&quot;&quot;

first 2 mins of the show I was already pissed at her:guns:
:werd:

Well everyone knows that Trump doesn't like her, so she will be fired, it's just a matter of time... perhaps all the waiting will make her firing that much sweeter to see... maybe she'll go more psycho than Sam did!

:rofl:

sexualbanana
02-27-2004, 01:45 PM
I think it's funny Ereka got in so much trouble for not bringing Katrina to the board room. It was SO obvious that she didn't pick her because they were friends. After all, Bill did an awesome job and he still got picked to go to the board room when Katrina really didn't do much the entire episode.

RiCE-DaDDy
02-28-2004, 01:10 PM
man i cant wait till amarossa gets the axe!! lol the world is like gonna rejoice!

davidI
02-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Anyone seen Trumps gf? HOLY HELL IS SHE HOT :hitit:

His daughter is foine too

nismodrifter
03-04-2004, 11:47 AM
heard on the radio in the morning today that Trump has signed on to do 2 more seasons of this show.....so there's still goin to be a lot more "YAH FIRED" to come in the future:D

rage2
03-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by davidI
Anyone seen Trumps gf? HOLY HELL IS SHE HOT :hitit:

His daughter is foine too
That's because he only dates models :).

Gondi Stylez
03-04-2004, 03:40 PM
well i saw hi-lights from todays new episdoe and it looks fuckin good!! i think omarosa gets the boot! fuck she deserves and actually there was yelling and stuff, maybe in the board room aswell! its gonna be good!

ch. 16 10-11!! :D

by the way, i would have liked to see troy gone! he is cocky and arrogant and wont win this think! it should have been troy and katrina in the board room, and then MAYBE troy woulda got cut... but just cuz she picked bill she got the axe!! w/ trump u dont fuck around!!

but 2nite ormarosa is going down!! well she better!! :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
03-04-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
! it should have been troy and katrina in the board room, and then MAYBE troy woulda got cut... but just cuz she picked bill she got the axe!! w/ trump u dont fuck around!!

Troy and Katrina are on seperate teams. They can't be in the board room togethe

nismodrifter
03-04-2004, 04:47 PM

lol gondi you just got OWNED :D ;)

Fluidic
03-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Troy wins... you wait... he wins. He is VERY smart. You see the episode where he works with the Fab-5 for that charity auction. He was interviewed before going in, and he made cake cause he noted that he took his belt off so that he would be "in". If that doesn't make sense... whatever... I'm sorry.

All I know is that Troy is going to win. I'll bet my heart on it!! Anyone up for a heart donation? lol

Akagi Redsuns
03-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Woohoo!!! That bitch is finally gone. Couldn't stand her. Was waiting for this since the 1st episode.

/////AMG
03-04-2004, 09:08 PM
yah, I think Troy may win

Pacman
03-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead!!!!!

hjr
03-04-2004, 11:41 PM
man, im thinking nick has a damn good chance as well. i think hes a good dude too. i initially liked troy, but not so much any more. He is smart, but they are all very smart.

nismodrifter
03-04-2004, 11:54 PM
FINALLY

god damn her excuses, "ohhhhh I had a concusion and shit OWWW" I was goin crazy when she was sayin that shit

SI-vic
03-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Peace out Amerosa you whore.
Get back to your corner and start sellin' yourself... haha
finally that bitch is gone, maybe now she can relax and rest from her so called concussion.

Hakkola
03-04-2004, 11:56 PM
I actually think they should have let go of the ugly white chick instead, She couldn't sell money to a hobo.

I don't like Amarosa either, but don't they get put on the spot for recent performance?

In this case Amarosa was by far the more important person than ugo.

JordanLotoski
03-04-2004, 11:57 PM
u have somthing against ugly white chicks....so glad WHORAROSA is gone

hondarunner
03-04-2004, 11:59 PM
I cant believe that they actually got rid of her. Its amazing, i thought we would have had to listen to her bitch and complain for the rest of the show:clap:

And what was that with all her crying . "Ohh boo hoo my head hurts, i want you all to feel sorry for me"

Hakkola
03-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Haha, yeah, hopefully she's gone next week.

A_3
03-05-2004, 12:01 AM
YES!!! ding dong the which is gone, owwwwwwww my head... shut up, bye Omorosa:thumbsup:

Impreza
03-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Finally, i cant stand that bitch, who the hell does she think she is?? she thinks shes some kinda goddess!

RC-Cola
03-05-2004, 12:08 AM
I've said before and I'll say it here, it's going to be Nick or Amy that will win. Hopeful it's Nick so Amy can do a Playboy spread. :poosie:

Dope Dealer
03-05-2004, 12:11 AM
Finally the bitch is gone.

Gondi Stylez

lol gondi you just got OWNED :D ;)

damn u guys!! that was a mistake! i meant nick! so sue me! :devil: :guns:

Fluidic
For a while, I actually thought they didn't let go of Omarosa because people in the media industry may pull the "race-card" on the show. I have, obviously, learnt that that wasn't the case after-all.

Needless to say, I'm happy she got booted. There was some HEAVY editing going on when Omarosa entered the board room abruptly like that. First you heard Trump yell, then everyone was sitting down. I've heard from certain "people" that when the DVD for season-1 of the Apprentice is released they are going to show the "no-holds" action of what really happened.

This is a good show. At first it was rocky, now it's got my glued. :D

Gondi Stylez
03-05-2004, 12:14 AM
well that dumb slut is gone!! :thumbsup:

about fuckin time! haha and trump was choppin her down like a tree! :D pretty funny to watch if u ask me, and hidey should have knocked her the fuck out for wantin to go eat!! :rofl: fuckin bicth at the end just walks into the board room! who the fuck does she think she is! :thumbsdow she needs a hard :whipped: from her so called "clients"!!

maximus
03-05-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
well that dumb slut is gone!! :thumbsup:

about fuckin time! haha and trump was choppin her down like a tree! :D pretty funny to watch if u ask me, and hidey should have knocked her the fuck out for wantin to go eat!! :rofl: fuckin bicth at the end just walks into the board room! who the fuck does she think she is! :thumbsdow she needs a hard :whipped: from her so called &quot;clients&quot;!!

:werd:

when she walked in Trump should have fired here right there. No respect. And did you guys hear her speech at the very end in the cab? Going on about regarding all people being as your teacher blah blah blah. She sure dosn't follow her own philosphy!!

sexualbanana
03-05-2004, 02:54 AM
I thought it was annoying how she was bitching and complaining that Troy and Heidi should be gone because they did so bad on THIS challenge.

They sure did, but Omaross's been doing bad since the beginning while Troy and Heidi have actually been doing work. So it was a good firing.

G
03-05-2004, 09:48 AM
So glad she is gone. Can't stand her and the way she thinks the world owes her because she's black.

Strider
03-05-2004, 02:19 PM
It's about time she went...
I'm actually very very surprised she didn't make a comment in the cab about being fired because she was black or because she was raised in the hood.

I think heidi should be the next to go. She's too crude, she just doesn't fit the role of an executive.

rx7girlie
03-05-2004, 05:40 PM
Today Show interview with Omarosa, it's hilarious!

Quote from interview:

"Even at 70%, I am better than those left working at 100%" (In reference to her injury):rofl:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

Ed the SOHC
03-05-2004, 06:16 PM
she was the laziest person i've ever seen. hated her, she's so stuck-up. *look at me I'm so classy* :whocares:

Fluidic
03-12-2004, 01:03 AM
Boom. Another one down...

davidI
03-12-2004, 01:43 AM
I kind of like Heidi in a way but I've been rooting for Troy since the start so I'm happy she had to go. I wish the other team would start losing because I hate all of their people.