PDA

View Full Version : Go Hot chick!!

C_Dave45
03-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Lucky guy.

Home invader shot and killed by wife (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/couple-recount-fatal-fray-at-their-tierra-verde-home/1158689)

yowsah!!

http://pibillwarner.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/home-invasion-folo0000_rdax_676x456.jpg

Super_Geo
03-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Girl: 25
Guy: 43, and loaded.

I'm sure it was his personality that drew her to him :rofl:

Kloubek
03-22-2011, 09:26 PM
So we know she has two talents.

ArjayAquino
03-22-2011, 09:55 PM
:poosie:
http://pibillwarner.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/meghan_0456_jxd_web_pink_a.jpg?w=324&h=486

03-22-2011, 10:16 PM
^

hahah

C_Dave45
03-22-2011, 11:52 PM
This whole story strikes me as odd somehow. Stuff just doesn't add up.

First of all. They've got money. Or more probably HE has money. They have large expensive parties. Someone rings the doorbell at 3 in the morning, and she doesn't even look through the peephole? Just "HI THERE, WHATCHA NEED?"
THEN....she admits she's a lousy shot. Can barely hit the target at the range. But all of a sudden in the middle of the night, with adrenalin pumping and your fearing for you life, you can somehow lock onto the perp who's having a knock-down, drag-out fight with the guy.....and she nails him 4 out of 4 and didn't hit the hubby?????

C'MOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking this was some sort of "hit", or a planned "hit" gone wrong.

Spoons
03-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
This whole story strikes me as odd somehow. Stuff just doesn't add up.

First of all. They've got money. Or more probably HE has money. They have large expensive parties. Someone rings the doorbell at 3 in the morning, and she doesn't even look through the peephole? Just "HI THERE, WHATCHA NEED?"
THEN....she admits she's a lousy shot. Can barely hit the target at the range. But all of a sudden in the middle of the night, with adrenalin pumping and your fearing for you life, you can somehow lock onto the perp who's having a knock-down, drag-out fight with the guy.....and she nails him 4 out of 4 and didn't hit the hubby?????

C'MOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking this was some sort of "hit", or a planned "hit" gone wrong.

Or if we are on the topic of assumptions, we can assume she actually loves him. I've seen some people do some crazy things when it comes to loved ones. I have an Aunt who can't swim for the life of her, never took lessons, never really swims much than wades in short water. My baby cousin (probably 2-3 at this time) fell into the water and sank... She dove into the deep water, grabbed him and swam to the shore like she knew what she was doing. It was crazy.

Be surprised what adrenaline and self preservation along with loved ones can make people do.

SneakyNeek
03-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Spoons

Or if we are on the topic of assumptions, we can assume she actually loves him. I've seen some people do some crazy things when it comes to loved ones. I have an Aunt who can't swim for the life of her, never took lessons, never really swims much than wades in short water. My baby cousin (probably 2-3 at this time) fell into the water and sank... She dove into the deep water, grabbed him and swam to the shore like she knew what she was doing. It was crazy.

Be surprised what adrenaline and self preservation along with loved ones can make people do.

Sounds like she got her hands on some NZT (Limitless Reference)

C_Dave45
03-23-2011, 10:28 AM

Or if we are on the topic of assumptions, we can assume she actually loves him. I've seen some people do some crazy things when it comes to loved ones.
Awww....look at you the optimistic romantic...thats cute. Yeah let's go with that. After all, most guys have a history of "losing" expensive jewelry, getting engaged to young women, breaking it off and then filing insurance claims: http://www.techsideline.com/message_board/america/2011/March/23/1070132.php?PHPSESSID=805a6ad1c22582ac41092c6c026ec57e

Uh huh...love can turn anyone into a cool headed "marksman".

Yeah.....something fishy here.

mucat
03-23-2011, 11:16 AM
So she missed.

derpderp
03-23-2011, 12:45 PM

Awww....look at you the optimistic romantic...thats cute. Yeah let's go with that. After all, most guys have a history of "losing" expensive jewelry, getting engaged to young women, breaking it off and then filing insurance claims: http://www.techsideline.com/message_board/america/2011/March/23/1070132.php?PHPSESSID=805a6ad1c22582ac41092c6c026ec57e

Uh huh...love can turn anyone into a cool headed "marksman".

Yeah.....something fishy here.

What does this have anything to do with anything? Ok, even if she didn't love him most people with a gun would protect anther person they know being physically attacked, like damn.

But whatever you say, internet detective.

dexlargo
03-23-2011, 12:55 PM
I was going to write that this guy couldn't possibly afford such a nice house on an arborist's salary, (Here's the google streetview with the angle to show the sexy pirate statue out front: Google Streetview (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=863+Third+Ave.+S,+Tierra+Verde,+florida&aq=&sll=51.045,-114.057222&sspn=0.674315,1.781158&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=863+3rd+Ave+S,+Tierra+Verde,+Pinellas,+Florida+33715,+United+States&ll=27.678043,-82.723129&spn=0,0.00087&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=27.677941,-82.723139&panoid=daOkDLmeKsd6Ow0Gq36prQ&cbp=12,59.22,,0,0.52)), but it turns out that houses in Florida are a lot cheaper than I expected. It looks like he bought the house for about $515,000.00: Sale data (http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/863-3rd-Ave-S_Tierra-Verde_FL_33715_b1a63a04). The giant house across the street that backs onto the water (and the owners have a huge yacht), appears to be worth a bit more at 1.2 million.

So, maybe he's legit - I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

D'z Nutz
03-23-2011, 01:09 PM
yRJpvUwDlG8

Here we go! AK-47! The very best there is! When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room... accept no substitutes!

C_Dave45
03-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by derpderp

What does this have anything to do with anything? Ok, even if she didn't love him most people with a gun would protect anther person they know being physically attacked, like damn.

Of course. How silly of me. It's not like beyond to play detective... :rolleyes:
You don't know much about firearms do you? It's not fishy that she's married to him. Not fishy the she would love an older guy. What's fishy is the story about how the shooting went down. First of all not even a trained cop would be able to shoot a guy that's struggling in a fight with another guy. Let alone 4 out 4 shots, in the middle of the night by a girl who admits she can barely pull the hammer back. Or wait...you probably believe cops can actually shoot the gun out of a perps hand! :rofl:
The whole "opening the door to a stranger at 3 in the morning" doesnt make sense. I'm thinking this "invader" is known to this couple and they decided to finish him. Drug deal gone bad etc. Then they come up with a wild tale. But yes it could all be legit. Just because it walks and talks like a duck....

What's hilarious, is if I made this thread and then went on about what a loving couple this is and a great happy-ending story of bravery and vigilantism, you guys would be jumping all over the other side of the coin.
You guys are so predictable.
Meh... I'm bored.

Xtrema
03-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by derpderp

May be she's an undercover cop?

Spoons
03-23-2011, 01:45 PM

Of course. How silly of me. It's not like beyond to play detective... :rolleyes:
You don't know much about firearms do you? It's not fishy that she's married to him. Not fishy the she would love an older guy. What's fishy is the story about how the shooting went down. First of all not even a trained cop would be able to shoot a guy that's struggling in a fight with another guy. Let alone 4 out 4 shots, in the middle of the night by a girl who admits she can barely pull the hammer back. Or wait...you probably believe cops can actually shoot the gun out of a perps hand! :rofl:
The whole "opening the door to a stranger at 3 in the morning" doesnt make sense. I'm thinking this "invader" is known to this couple and they decided to finish him. Drug deal gone bad etc. Then they come up with a wild tale. But yes it could all be legit. Just because it walks and talks like a duck....

What's hilarious, is if I made this thread and then went on about what a loving couple this is and a great happy-ending story of bravery and vigilantism, you guys would be jumping all over the other side of the coin.
You guys are so predictable.
Meh... I'm bored.

What I don't understand is why you talk down to people like retards in a passive aggressive manner? We are just bringing up points. To be completely logical, you must look at all sides on what could have went down, you are just jumping to one conclusion. While I agree your conclusion does make sense, so do others. None of us were there. I've had arguments with you before, but from other people I know your a good guy. Yet you make it ridiculously hard to not turn complete troll and try to get a rise out of you when you talk in this manner.

Maybe you know everything I guess...

C_Dave45
03-23-2011, 01:53 PM

What I don't understand is why you talk down to people like retards in a passive aggressive manner? We are just bringing up points. To be completely logical, you must look at all sides on what could have went down, you are just jumping to one conclusion. While I agree your conclusion does make sense, so do others. None of us were there. I've had arguments with you before, but from other people I know your a good guy. Yet you make it ridiculously hard to not turn complete troll and try to get a rise out of you when you talk in this manner.

Maybe you know everything I guess...
Rofl. Wow Spoons...you're actually talking with some sense.
Why? I dunno...entertainment. Just fuckin with people. And who told you I'm a good guy?? LIARS! I have a reputation to uphold! If you were to hang out with me for a day and have some beers, shoot some paint..you'd find that I'm actually a good.....NAHHHH who are we kidding? I'm really AM an asshole. Hahahaha
;)