PDA

View Full Version : Motocross gear...anyone?

JordanLotoski
03-25-2011, 12:07 AM
I just wanted to gauge interest to see of anyone would be interested in some used motocross gear.

I have it all top to bottom I don't use it anymore. (few years old)

If anyones interest let me know And I'll post pics and price in the marketplace section

Mods hope this thread is ok?

03-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Would making a thread listing the motocross gear for sale not have been just as easy?

JordanLotoski
03-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by 5.0
Would making a thread listing the motocross gear for sale not have been just as easy?

It's all packed away, I figured if there is interest I'd unpack it, if not I won't waste the time....I could not give sizes and brands off the top of my head.

Benny
03-25-2011, 01:49 AM
You'll always be able to sell that kinda stuff. Either here or on Kijiji. It's pretty expensive right off the bat so people are always going to be looking for a better deal.

Ven
03-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

legendboy
03-25-2011, 08:43 AM
he's gauging interest guys, give him a fucking break

what size are you?

JordanLotoski
03-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Ill pull it out today and post pics/brands and prices.

ercchry
03-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Ven
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

wow, kinda surprised that got removed with some of the other crap i see on here...

but i think the thread in general is pretty smart. gain interest, direct to sales thread once interest is achieved

legendboy
03-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Thats what you get for throwing in your 2c just to be a dick when someone a few posts above already summed what you had to say

Its annoying

SIC1
03-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Also try selling it on www.pinkbike.com It's for primarily for bikes and mountain biking equipment and such but they have sections for everything. I sold most of my motorcycle safety gear on that site.