PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2.26 GHz 13" MacBook Pro for Parts/Repair

mittensthekitty
03-26-2011, 05:41 PM
13" MacBook Pro (Mid-2009)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.26GHz
RAM: 2GB (2x1GB) PC3-8500 DDR3
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 9400M (256/512mb shared VRAM)
HDD: 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Optical Drive: 8x DVD SuperDrive
Display: 13.3" LED Backlit LCD

Basically, here's the scoop. I've got this MacBook. As far as I can tell, the logic board is shot. I bought it hoping that I could repair it, but it seems less and less likely. Essentially, the machine won't power on. With a MagSafe plugged into it, it will boot sometimes, but will not boot under battery power, and usually the indicator light on the MagSafe is kind of dim. Typically, this indicates logic board failure.

However, the rest of the computer is still good. Screen is great, case is in decent shape. (Some little nicks and dents here and there, but all in one piece and not too banged up.) Keyboard works, RAM is good, SuperDrive is good, hard drive is fine - the machine just doesn't boot.

This would be great to fix a MacBook Pro with a bad logic board, since any Unibody 13" logic board should work in it, and everything else is in good shape.

SOLD

Jesus
03-27-2011, 05:53 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

mittensthekitty
03-27-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm open to offers for exactly that reason, but please try to be reasonable. No one's going to offend me or anything, but I might say no.