Vehicle Details
Year : 2009
Make and Model : BMW X5 X Drive 4.8i
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : vRed
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 58k km's approx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This vehicle is in mint condition and has always been lady driven. Literally nothing wrong with the vehicle. It is available either for sale or lease take over (LTO). The lease left on it is of about 2 years and will expire in May 2013. Includes all the warranties a brand new vehicle comes with, with an additional warranty for the tires. If anything is to happen to the tires that is not the users fault, BMW will replace them absolutely free of cost. All services are included free of charge until the lease period. Selling for the exact amount of lease buyout at the moment, or as stated the lease can be taken over. Monthly payments right now are about $1459 per month.

I am selling this vehicle for my aunt but you can contact me if there are any inquiries or if you'd like to see it. I can forward any questions or queries to the owner, if needed. VIN number of the car can be provided if anyone would like to check it out.

If I have missed something or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Asking Price : $63,783 or LTO

Contact Information
E-Mail : Contact via PM

Pictures :Will be up in a few of days.