PDA

View Full Version : The Underwear Thread....

Pages : 1 [2]

SR54RNR
02-18-2013, 12:19 PM
I have probably 13+ pairs of lulu boxers.. Definitely would recommend giving them a try.
Wash them and hang to dry. If you put them in the dryer, the waist band gets those stupid looking fuzz balls.
I finally had a pair wear out, they were approx 2 years old.

msommers
02-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Do you use them for sports at all? How do they breathe well when it's hot out?

SR54RNR
02-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Sports and hot weather is where these are the best.
They breathe exceptionally well, in my opinion.
Definitely worth spending the cash to give a pair a try

msommers
02-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Cool thanks. I saw the reviews on the Lulu website and some guys were saying to maybe order a size bigger. Did you go with the normal sizing using your waist measurements?

SR54RNR
02-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Yeah normal sizing.

heavyfuel
02-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by A790

I have never paid $62 for a t shirt.

Their underwear is $24 or $50 depending on what you buy. Shit yea that's expensive, but SO worth it. They'll last you a long time depending on how you wear them.

PS - I have six t-shirts from Lulu that I paid around $40 for (each). They've never shrunk/lost their shape and I've had some of them for three years now.

I dunno, I was checking online for gym shirts, seen these $62 ones. Even $40 for gym shirts is ridiculous to me. I got 4 shipped to my door from Old Navy for $60 and change. Hasn't affected my workouts in the least lol

I could have 10 million in the bank and I would still buy Fruit of the loom ginch from Wal Mart.

John Lacklin
03-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
Where does one get the mypackage?

Best underwear I've ever tried. I bought 10 pairs and I cant wear anything else now. I definitely recommend trying them out!

www.mypakage.com

Mitsu3000gt
03-01-2013, 06:07 PM
+1 On Lulu underwear - best I've ever tried.

I also have a hoodie and sweatpants from them, both over 4 years old, and both look exactly like they day I bought them.

Expensive but lasts 5 times longer than anything else in my experience. I have no problem paying for it knowing its made better than pretty well any other clothing I've ever bought.

The only thing I put in the dryer is the sweatpants, the rest I hang.

l/l/rX
03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
I've been rocking Bjorn Borgs and Hugo Boss for the longest time, but recently started buying "naked" boxer briefs and trunks. Loving both of them, but they're not funky like Bjorn Borg.