PDA

View Full Version : Super nintendo accessories

yeller
04-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Anybody know where I can find a/v cables and controllers for the snes? the cheaper the better, thanks! I need to get my fix of super mario world :thumbsup:

HiTempguy1
04-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by yeller
Anybody know where I can find a/v cables and controllers for the snes? the cheaper the better, thanks! I need to get my fix of super mario world :thumbsup:

Any private game store that is involved in selling used systems/games. I bought a new power supply for my SNES for $7 the other day at our local one, plus another controller. Sweet!

clem24
04-05-2011, 02:58 PM
I'll bet Game Trader on Centre has a ton of shit.

But really who needs a console nowadays when emulators do such a great job...

Mibz
04-05-2011, 03:11 PM
eBay fo sho.

yeller
04-05-2011, 03:22 PM
ya i guess ill have to check out some game trader places. Definately considered ebay but I prefer not to buy stuff off that site especially since I dont have a pay pal or credit card. And i agree that it seems like a waste when there are so many emulators out there, but its for a garage/mancave set up so you gotta go with the old school feel.

tictactoe2004
04-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by yeller
ya i guess ill have to check out some game trader places. Definately considered ebay but I prefer not to buy stuff off that site especially since I dont have a pay pal or credit card. And i agree that it seems like a waste when there are so many emulators out there, but its for a garage/mancave set up so you gotta go with the old school feel.

How does it feel any different if you're using the original SNES controller?

Idratherbsidewayz
04-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

How does it feel any different if you're using the original SNES controller?

With the blowing and the freezing...