PDA

View Full Version : IPL Cricket on Sportsnet!!!

DJ_NAV
04-05-2011, 05:25 PM
http://www.sportsnet.ca/more/2011/04/01/ipl_cricket/

Finally get to watch some cricket without ordering PPV. I wanted to post this so more people are aware of this so the viewership is higher. That would result in more cricket on TV!!

I think Kochi will be a good team this year... but Mumbai looks stacked too. What's your team?

rage2
04-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Still tons on PPV.

Sportsnet ONE will be home to 36 group-stage matches for the 2011 IPL. Rogers Sportsnet will present another 38 matches on Pay-per-View, including 34 from the group stage, three playoff games and the championship match.

Spoons
04-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Can anyone thoroughly explain the sport of Cricket to me? I tried watching it to understand it... Nope. I tried reading up on it to understand it... Nope.

Mysterious sport.... For me at least.

shakalaka
04-05-2011, 11:24 PM
It's really simple to be honest. When I have more time I can get into the details of it. But honestly, once you get it, you'll be like 'seriously, that's it?'

It would be tons of typing, trying to explain it here and most likely get confusing. On the flip side, it may be literally a 10-15 minute conversation and you'll understand it.

What channel is Sportsnet on Bell Satellite? Regardless of player my team will always be Kings XI Punjab. Gotta represent the home team!