PDA

View Full Version : BEYOND CSI:Stolen Parts at 1:45am

AutodreamMarvin
04-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi Beyonders,

Last night between 1:45-1:50am, someone came by and stole a few parts from a 300zx parked in our alley.

Stolen from it was:
-hood
-t-tops

The offender was a male wearing a white hoody. There was a similar male who could be seen inside a black R32 skyline with white split 5 spoke wheels stopping beside the car at 7pm last night.

We are currently reviewing our tapes and the businesses surrounding us to find the culprit.

If you have any information leading to the arrest of those who are involved in this crime, please contact us.

Thanks Beyond CSI!

AutodreamMarvin
04-07-2011, 10:31 AM
*also to note, we received a call yesterday afternoon from an autowrecker. They informed us that there were two gentlemen who were looking for these particular pieces for their car. They had stated that they were going to come and take these pieces from this particular car. So if you know anyone who is looking for these pieces please let us know.

JRSC00LUDE
04-07-2011, 10:34 AM
There can't be too many black R32's with those wheels....someone's got to know which Beyonder it was.

Kloubek
04-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Break out the popcorn - this is gonna get good!

FraserB
04-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Offer up a reward for the parts, when they come to drop them off you smack them in the knees with a pipe. Then call the cops.

Can someone post a pic of what this car would look like?

AutodreamMarvin
04-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
There can't be too many black R32's with those wheels....someone's got to know which Beyonder it was.

It may not be him.

When the person came back he was in a silverish or beige 4dr sedan.

kvg
04-07-2011, 10:47 AM
timer started!

http://www.white-hat-web-design.co.uk/images/stop-watch.jpg

T tops are not worth a criminal record:facepalm:

n1zm0
04-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by AutodreamMarvin

It may not be him.

When the person came back he was in a silverish or beige 4dr sedan.

yeah but coincidence that they come back and jack parts from the same car they were looking at? i dont think so, person and car of interest at the very least

Originally posted by kvg
T tops are not worth a criminal record:facepalm:

to some ghetto ass kiddies in this city, it obviously is.

Kloubek
04-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Apparently, a used radar detector and a half-decade old GPS system are worth a record and a beating to someone in Kincora...

Hell, people will break into a car to steal loose change.

chkolny541
04-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
....someone's got to know which Beyonder it was.

lol my thoughts also:rofl:

Tram Common
04-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Apparently, a used radar detector and a half-decade old GPS system are worth a record and a beating to someone in Kincora...

Hell, people will break into a car to steal loose change.

Of course, it's not a matter of whether or not it's worth the potential criminal record to these kids... it's a matter of whether or not it's worth the five seconds to find a rock and break a window for $5 - $20.00 worth of shit...

... for five seconds... it's worth it to them.

..*JDM Hatch*..
04-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Seen a black R32 with white split 5's on it on harvest hills blvd at 3:27pm this afternoon on my way home from work.guy was wearing a black hoodie. :dunno:

Supa Dexta
04-07-2011, 04:36 PM
They had stated that they were going to come and take these pieces from this particular car.

What does this mean exactly?

'You don't have the parts? Well Ok we'll go take them off a car sitting over at xyz"

???

AutodreamMarvin
04-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Offer up a reward for the parts, when they come to drop them off you smack them in the knees with a pipe. Then call the cops.

Can someone post a pic of what this car would look like?

We are in the process of deciding what a good reward would be.

Originally posted by n1zm0

yeah but coincidence that they come back and jack parts from the same car they were looking at? i dont think so, person and car of interest at the very least

to some ghetto ass kiddies in this city, it obviously is.

Yeah, but at the same time I can't say it's the same guy for sure.

Originally posted by Supa Dexta

What does this mean exactly?

'You don't have the parts? Well Ok we'll go take them off a car sitting over at xyz"

???

They went to an autowrecker looking for these exact parts. They were talking between themselves(there were two guys that came in) saying that they would come to Autodream and take the parts from this car.

The sales rep overheard this and let me know afterwards.

rob the knob
04-07-2011, 05:52 PM
young punks do it.

their young punk friends will rat them out. so make reward something that young punks want. cash always good. or maybe gift card to your shop though i dont know what your shop does exact

We are in the process of deciding what a good reward would be.

BlackFyre
04-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Perhaps just a coincidence, but...

Two weeks ago, There was a Frankenstein 300zx parked on my street, Car was primarily white on the back half, but had body panels/hood of different colors.

Cop van pulled up, blocked the car from getting away, and ended up towing the vehicle, neighbor said the car wasn't insured, and that a young male was driving with a young female passenger (15/16ish).

The neighbor said that they were getting out of the car, walking towards my car and would get spooked by traffic on the block and run back.

Don't know what was going on, but sounds like your parts could be potential candidates to be putting this car together.

Rat Fink
04-08-2011, 07:02 AM

AutodreamMarvin
04-08-2011, 09:44 AM
http://www.403drift.com/gallery/galleries/1.jpg
http://www.403drift.com/gallery/galleries/2.jpg
http://www.403drift.com/gallery/galleries/3.jpg
http://www.403drift.com/gallery/galleries/4.jpg
http://www.403drift.com/gallery/galleries/5.jpg
http://www.403drift.com/gallery/galleries/6.jpg

It looks like these guys were rolling in a 99-01 3.2TL in the champagne or silver color

adidas
04-08-2011, 10:52 AM
How tha fuck did they get the hood home in that vehicle?

Will keep an eye out for that car as im in the area.

Gabe182
04-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Fuck I hate people. I'll keep an eye and ear out there.

BlackFyre
04-08-2011, 11:04 AM
What color was the hood? Any identifying marks or anything on it? Dents, chips, etc...

TomcoPDR
04-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by adidas
How tha fuck did they get the hood home in that vehicle?

They put the stolen hood on the roof of their vehicle. (last 2 photos)

I'll give you a heads up Marvin if anyone contacts me for dent removal work on a roof.

2000TL
04-09-2011, 11:46 AM
It looks like there is a sunroof wind deflector on the top of the TL and possibly no trunk spoiler.

edit: can't tell if its tinted or not??

adidas
04-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

They put the stolen hood on the roof of their vehicle. (last 2 photos)

I'll give you a heads up Marvin if anyone contacts me for dent removal work on a roof.

I noticed that, but they really didnt drive off like that with each guy holding it down with their arm?!

If so, they must live close, there is no way u could of done more than 40-50km/h without the hood wanting to blow off on u.

J-hop
04-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by BlackFyre
What color was the hood? Any identifying marks or anything on it? Dents, chips, etc...

this, also I didn't see you mention the year, Is this a Z32?

hope everything works out.

italianstylez
04-10-2011, 03:38 AM
seen a silver acura similar too this at work today, had a broken wind deflector on sunroof, and had tinted windows, couldnt really see driver or plate just barely saw it pulling it too the car wash bay.

jaylo
04-10-2011, 10:45 AM
I would drive by this house. I used to live in this area and this house always has some kind of 240/300/datsun projects on the go (hence the 3 nissans on the picture).

I would not think that someone will drive with that hood on top of the roof for more than 5 minutes

sorry I forgot to post up the address

4412 55 street northeast

badatusrnames
04-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by jaylo
I would drive by this house. I used to live in this area and this house always has some kind of 240/300/datsun projects on the go (hence the 3 nissans on the picture).

I would not think that someone will drive with that hood on top of the roof for more than 5 minutes

:confused:

jaylo
04-10-2011, 11:12 AM
Here's the pic from Google Maps

4412 55 street northeast, calgary, alberta, canada

Proboscis
04-10-2011, 02:54 PM
My Aunt and Uncle used to live next door R.I.P. The guy next door name is Elyas. Those cars are his older brothers. They are of Iranian descent. He's on beyond

BlackArcher101
04-10-2011, 03:04 PM

Address Removed

Here's the pic from Google Maps

Removed

And you are posting this guys address and photos of his cars why?

Commanderwiggin
04-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Was this a Z32 or Z31 300zx...if it was a Z31 that narrows it down ALOT.

+1 on posting that address...keep that stuff to PM's.

badatusrnames
04-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

And you are posting this guys address and photos of his cars why?

Agreed, all of a sudden everyone that owns a 300ZX is a suspect? With the pack/mob mentality on this place, posting some guys address for no good reason other than that he owns a few Nissans is a bad idea.

Oh noes, some tires were stolen. Solution: Post the address of everyone with tires on their car.

OP, hope you find out who it is though! How did they get the t-tops and hood off anyway?

AutodreamMarvin
04-11-2011, 01:02 AM
It's a Z32 300zx and it is silver color.

The police are handling this at the moment. But if you have any information, feel free to email me at: [email protected], or PM me.

The funny thing that I still can't get over is the fact that they were joking about this at an autowrecker when the sales rep could clearly see their faces.

So if anyone knows who these guys are, I have a witness who can attest to them claiming they will be coming by to steal these parts.

AutodreamMarvin
04-11-2011, 01:03 AM

4412 55 street northeast

Thanks!

I'll be sure to forward that to the authorities.:thumbsup:

badatusrnames
04-11-2011, 01:08 AM

Thanks!

I'll be sure to forward that to the authorities.:thumbsup:

Dude, really? I've got a Z32 sitting in my driveway, maybe I should report myself to the cops just in case?

I think you're wasting the cops time. Not to mention, there aren't any Z32's in that pic.

KandabashiDevil
04-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Agreed, all of a sudden everyone that owns a 300ZX is a suspect?

Dude, really?

Yeah, really. Listen up you fool ....

I don't know why you're defending someone you don't know, but he's clearly a suspect. Tell your boyfriend if he has nothing to hide then his innocence should be easy to prove.

Got it? :rolleyes:

CUG
04-13-2011, 02:01 AM
That sucks this happened. You need more surveillance!

badatusrnames
04-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

Yeah, really. Listen up you fool ....

I don't know why you're defending someone you don't know, but he's clearly a suspect. Tell your boyfriend if he has nothing to hide then his innocence should be easy to prove.

Got it? :rolleyes:

Can't... tell... if serious...

RNB11
04-13-2011, 04:14 PM

Dude, really? I've got a Z32 sitting in my driveway, maybe I should report myself to the cops just in case?

I think you're wasting the cops time. Not to mention, there aren't any Z32's in that pic.

I don't think that its the fact he owns a z32 or not, but the fact that it is so close to autodream and always has so many projects going on.