PDA

View Full Version : Hiring - IT (Server) Support Analyst

lowbrow
04-08-2011, 04:40 PM
We are looking for a total of 2 full time employees for the Calgary Replicon office. As a bonus, you drive rage2's car*.

Position overview

Reporting to the SaaS IT Engineer, you will be responsible for the health of our Software as a Service infrastructure, working to meet our defined uptime targets of 99.99%. Our team is strictly customer focused, as it's our goal to ensure that customers worldwide can access their services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with minimal or zero disruptions to their service during maintenance windows.

We are looking for a fast learning, self-motivated, customer oriented team members contributing new ideas on how we can improve our current architecture and maintenance processes.

Responsibilities

- Monitor our array of Servers, SANS and Network Equipment in our datacenter for issues or failure
- Proactively monitor the health of our VMware infrastructure (Disk, sprawling, errors
- Communicate all change requests with team to avoid any downtime to our customers
- Perform hardware and software upgrades as scheduled
- Perform day to day systems administrator tasks (Windows, UNIX, and VMware)
- Participate in Projects and Deployments
- Working occasional late/night shifts to ensure our network has minimal/zero disruptions

Qualifications

- 1 Year IT experience with Windows and UNIX servers
- Minimum 1-2 year working as IT customer support
- Experience with DELL, HP and VMware a plus
- College or University degree in Computer related field

Please PM me for more info.

*not guaranteed

interlude
04-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I would like to add that its pretty much a beyond meet here every day! :thumbsup:

Plus you are working with/for rage2.. can't go wrong with that

/brownnosing

Mibz
04-11-2011, 10:36 AM
I encourage any and all white people to apply for these positions in attempt to balance out the rice paddy we've got going on here.

lowbrow
04-11-2011, 10:41 AM
sorry that you feel that way mibz. want some rice?

interlude
04-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Mibz
I encourage any and all white people to apply for these positions in attempt to balance out the rice paddy we've got going on here.

Don't listen to Mibz.. he is the "white guy" outcast of the beyond group here at Replicon.

Blownturbo
04-11-2011, 03:59 PM
PM'd and forwarded my resume.

Really interested in the position but I'm afraid I can't help balance out the rice paddy there. ;)