PDA

View Full Version : AirSoft Gun

/////AMG
01-12-2004, 08:39 PM
:werd: I don't know much bout AirSoft guns, but what do you use as the 'bulets'? I heard its kinda like paintball :dunno:

C4S
01-12-2004, 09:17 PM
are they use "B B" bullets ? :confused:

rogue
01-12-2004, 10:57 PM
uses 6 to 8 mm bbs that are made of plastic. Speeds of 200 to 500 fps (feet per second) you can get full automatic machine guns submachine guns, snper rifles, shotties pistols anything you can get in real life you can get in airsoft. Airsoft is a sport like paintball and you actually shoot each other in mock battles or cqb indoors (close quarter combat) it is a real adrenaline rush. www.jocairsoft.com or www.tactical-operations.com

rogue
01-12-2004, 10:59 PM
http://www.ascforums.com/modules.php?set_albumName=armalites&id=DEVGRU_4a&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php just an example of an m4a1 modified airsoft gun

rogue
01-12-2004, 11:00 PM
http://www.ascforums.com/modules.php?set_albumName=others&id=OH_MOMMA&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php a mini gun for airsoft

rogue
01-12-2004, 11:01 PM
http://www.ascforums.com/modules.php?set_albumName=others&id=m249max&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php a lmg for airsoft

rogue
01-12-2004, 11:02 PM
http://www.ascforums.com/modules.php?set_albumName=players&id=RC&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php http://www.ascforums.com/modules.php?set_albumName=players&id=04_G&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.phpand your average players

civic_stylez
01-12-2004, 11:22 PM
how do you go about joining an airsoft team????

rogue
01-12-2004, 11:30 PM
just come to a game and rent a gun and see how you like it. There is a game on Wed at lazertrek on flint rd if you are interested in checking it out and seeing what it is about. People show up around 5 pm and if you wanna play field fees are $15 bbs are $20 for a bag of 3000 and gun rental is $15 unless you can find someone that will lend you one of their spares. If you rent their guns you get goggles to borrow as well. Come check it out lots of fun (out doors is better though)

euro tang
01-12-2004, 11:31 PM
haha, go team france!

http://www.ascforums.com/albums/players/french2.sized.jpg

rogue
01-12-2004, 11:34 PM
if you are actually asking about being recruited for a team sign up on JOC as a member then email a Team leader about joining or trying out My team is recruiting so look up JTF-2 also a german style team called KSK (Kommando Spezialkrafte) is as well.

rogue
01-12-2004, 11:35 PM
yea those guys are funny i think they are from toronto. We call them the baguettes

civic_stylez
01-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by rogue
just come to a game and rent a gun and see how you like it. There is a game on Wed at lazertrek on flint rd if you are interested in checking it out and seeing what it is about. People show up around 5 pm and if you wanna play field fees are $15 bbs are $20 for a bag of 3000 and gun rental is $15 unless you can find someone that will lend you one of their spares. If you rent their guns you get goggles to borrow as well. Come check it out lots of fun (out doors is better though)

hey thanks alot man, i look forward to having my ass shot off being a noob and all...:D i can see this being a nice cheap hobby as well:rolleyes:

rogue
01-12-2004, 11:46 PM
yea it is i only spent 2000 in 2 months on it.:D I have no dicipline dammit but yea it can be cheap if you limit yourself to one primary weapon and one secondary that is all you really need.

kenc
07-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Lots of info here: www.007airsoft.com :)
Learn about the different kinds of airsoft. Also visit the FAQ page it answers a lot of newbie questions.

Ken

3vropa
07-16-2004, 01:37 AM
why waste money on plastic guns that are weak and shoot plastic balls when you can get a pellet gun for even less money
and u can do some serious shooting at 50 feet ,

saiyajin
07-16-2004, 01:59 AM
k these things have always interested me an i read some of that faq shiet but still dont really know whats going on hah
so there basically saying ur first guns should be an AEG but those things are only machine guns an shiet and i want like a regular handgun...which just leaves me with the GBB... so now with the magazines on those can u just refill them with BBs again or if ur magazine is empty u have to get a new magazine ...
want to get an airsoft gun if anybody selling one PM me!!! sorry for the thread jack hahaha

Ashkente
07-16-2004, 03:37 AM
They're refillable..works just like a normal gun. The reason they suggest you get an AEG, is so that you can be competitive. If you get a GBB first off, they don't have the range, or the capacity that an AEG does, especially in an outdoor game. Plus the fact that GBBs are more complicated and require more maintainence.

/////AMG
07-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Holy Old thread.:guns:

rogue
07-16-2004, 07:39 PM
hahahaha aged to perfection

saiyajin
07-16-2004, 10:24 PM
ahhh ic ic well i just want one to play around with an shoot shit in my backyard hahaha so would a GBB be alright??

ya i didnt know it was an old thread shiet so many old threads are brought back

Khyron
07-17-2004, 12:50 AM
Hows the accuracy? I know BBs aren't exactly the straightest shooting things especially outsdoors.

I used to be totally into paintball when it was 10 round pistols, but the unlimited hoppers where volume wins turned me off of it.

Pistols only in a small area would rule.

Khyron

1badPT
07-17-2004, 02:09 PM
Its funny you mention that because the best time I ever had while paintballing was when it was the single shot pump-action guns. Never realized it was the auto/semi-auto/unlimited ammo that made the game kinda of stale. :dunno:

rogue
07-17-2004, 07:20 PM
yea same in airsoft i prefer the pistol or shotgun matches but hey i like my m4 on full auto at times too. Pistols are accurate at short distance but not as much as a aeg rifle the pistols actually operate on duster and gas as well. I wouldnt shoot in the back yard if i were you as the neighbor will see you and the TAC team will be on your ass in a minute (the slide on most gbb blows back like a real pistol and some are quite loud.) unless you have an acreage or just use teh basement as teh bbs are plastic they wont really break anything.:D

saiyajin
07-18-2004, 02:57 PM
alrite sounds sweet but i think i have much more to learn about these things haha man i wanna get a used one just to start out i dont wanna get a new one theyre pretty pricey shiet

rogue
07-18-2004, 06:59 PM
yea new are you can usually get a used glock 19 for aaround 200 bucks or a beretta for around 275

saiyajin
07-18-2004, 07:36 PM
do those sites sell any used ones? or pretty much just privates sales

speaking of which...anyone on beyond selling any??

Hakkola
07-18-2004, 09:05 PM
holy crap, I gotta get into this, sounds like a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

rogue
07-18-2004, 09:17 PM
www.airsoftcanada.com sells used ones but you have to be a member to see the for sale forums so sign up it is free. Spring and Gbb will be the pistols and sniper rifles and electric will be the Aegs (full auto and semi auto assault rifles) on their boards.

saiyajin
07-18-2004, 10:55 PM
hey rogue u seem to know your shiet mind if i add u msn so i can ask bout shiet if it comes up :thumbsup:

rogue
07-19-2004, 12:34 AM
have at her my email is [email protected] add away i will help any way possible. I am the Airsoft ambassador:D

saiyajin
07-19-2004, 12:35 AM
emails have www in front?? hahah

BigDL
07-19-2004, 08:25 AM
Good old rogue, :) he does know his shit and is a great guy to learn stuff from. BTW since you were wondering i have a KWA GBB Glock 19 with metal slide for sale :P. Its somewhere on ASC and JOC for sale LOL. But before you buy anything do your reasearch :P

rogue
07-19-2004, 07:51 PM
hahaha i dont know why i always do that with the www. I am a computer SUXOR:eek: