PDA

View Full Version : Rush Auto. Anyone have experience?

Cos
04-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Never heard of this place but they have quite a few nice cars there, especially one I am looking for at a decent price.

Anyone heard of these guys? They bringing up US cars or like GOFC?

Euro_Trash
05-04-2011, 01:33 PM
I am curious too so I am going to bump this

schocker
05-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Look at the speedometers, all that are visible are in mph.
Would probably just be simple enough to find a car you want in the states and go get it or ship it back.

BB6SE
07-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Hello all, I'm just going to update this thread instead of making a new one. I am going to use my brothers account as I do not have one.

I purchased a 2003 Porsche 911 Turbo from Garrett two weeks ago, and had an excellent experience with him. I live in Edmonton, so I made a deposit over the phone. Usually I am very wary of purchasing without seeing the vehicle, but Garrett made things very easy! He always picked up his phone, and his terms and conditions are very reasonable. When I arrived, she was already power polished, detailed and ready to rock! He even met me on his day off.

After the sale was done and I had an excellent drive home, I noticed some things were a little off and contacted Garrett. He was more then happy to assist me even though it is a used vehicle which is generally sold as is. His faith and trust has not once wavered since the very beginning, and I appreciate his honest manner. He has gone out of his way to pay out of pocket for expenses that others wouldn't even look at.

Garrett has taken care of me from start to finish, and I couldn't ask for a better owner. He has been one of the best to deal with, and I'm in the car business myself! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a higher end vehicle.

Thanks for a great experience, don't hesitate to do business with him guys!

-Rob

mpl
07-07-2011, 06:59 PM
ad

Rat Fink
07-07-2011, 08:54 PM

94boosted
07-08-2011, 08:16 AM
I just went there with a buddy a few weeks ago who was looking to buy either the Cobalt SS Turbo or the Mazdaspeed 3 they have for sale and I was less than impressed with this place. First of all, most of the cars they have there are US cars that they are just trying to flip, most of these cars seem to be in rough shape too (scratches, scuffs on bumpers......). Second of all after walking around the lot for 10 minutes (not a big lot) looking at the two above mentioned cars nobody came out to talk to us so we walked in and this lazzy older guy finally comes out from the back and says to come back on another day and talk to this other salesman about the cars in question.

My buddy left his contact info and a reasonable offer price on the Cobalt and I don't think he's been contacted by them yet. Take from that what you will but personally I wouldn't buy a car there.

kamakurakid
07-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 94boosted
I just went there with a buddy a few weeks ago who was looking to buy either the Cobalt SS Turbo or the Mazdaspeed 3 they have for sale and I was less than impressed with this place. First of all, most of the cars they have there are US cars that they are just trying to flip, most of these cars seem to be in rough shape too (scratches, scuffs on bumpers......). Second of all after walking around the lot for 10 minutes (not a big lot) looking at the two above mentioned cars nobody came out to talk to us so we walked in and this lazzy older guy finally comes out from the back and says to come back on another day and talk to this other salesman about the cars in question.

My buddy left his contact info and a reasonable offer price on the Cobalt and I don't think he's been contacted by them yet. Take from that what you will but personally I wouldn't buy a car there.

They are looking to sell 2003 Porsche 911 Turbos over the phone, why would they get their fat ass out of a comfy chair or return a call? I am with you, they sound iffy at best. Their website shows nineteen vehicles and two motorcycles as the full inventory AND the 2003 Porsche 911 Turbo dial-to-buy is still listed as available. They do RENT TO OWN, so the quality is right there for certain.

gretz
07-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by BB6SE

Garrett has taken care of me from start to finish

lol...

ercchry
07-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by BB6SE
Hello all, I'm just going to update this thread instead of making a new one. I am going to use my brothers account as I do not have one.

"what i drive: 911 turbo" :rofl:

schocker
07-08-2011, 09:58 AM
ohhhhhhh man, and it is even an OG account, now completely ruined.

Nufy
08-27-2019, 04:21 PM
Bump from the dead...

Any updated info about Rush Auto ??

370Z
08-27-2019, 07:46 PM
Bump from the dead...

Any updated info about Rush Auto ??

More importantly, does Garett still work there? Hahaha