PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hockey Fans

hockeybronx
01-14-2004, 03:04 AM
Man did anybody see Roenick lose it on the refs last night? Man that guys a snapshow...always good to see, a full blooded hockey player!

4G63Power
01-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Do you know if he got suspended for his actions?

Davetronz
01-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Yea I am pretty sure he got a suspension for that one and a fine...

max_boost
01-14-2004, 02:17 PM
1 game suspension!! If I was him, I'd be pissed too!

RiCE-DaDDy
01-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Officiating in pro sports now are so horrible.

At least NFL is honest and admits its mistakes

NickGT
01-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Can't they just go upstairs for something like this. Since its blatantly obvious. The blood is pouring out. Yet nobody saw anything. Shouldn't they find out what the hell happened and handle things appropriately? They have the technology to do it.

hockeybronx
01-14-2004, 09:43 PM
If the referee's let everything go it wouldn't bother me at all. I play hockey and I think the games are best when the players decide the fate of the game not the refs.

However I watched the Calgary Washington game tonight and the ref calls a little trip in the neutral zone in overtime. How can refs miss two sticks to the face on Roenick, but can call a little trip in overtime?

Consistancy is the key here, either call the game exactly by the book or let everything go. And no I wont say it's easier for me watching at home because those refs do that for a living, in my opinion it all ends with an ego thing, all starting at Gary Bettman.