PDA

View Full Version : F@#%IN People...

CRX-R
01-14-2004, 03:32 AM
Seriously, how do you expect to run a business when you don't do what you've said you will??? EVERY time I try to deal with Speedtech nothing happens. I cannot remember ONE time that they said they'd get back to me when they actually did!! Now I know for sure why I deal with other shops. Called last week looking for a simple "Do you have Tein Basic in stock?". Got the "I'll call you back". Still waiting.... Seriously it took more time for him to get my name and number than it would've to find out!! Now the Cross Member that I called about on Monday... after the guy figured out what I was asking for :rolleyes: (but no big deal).. I was suprised when he said he'd get back to me later that day (Monday) or 'early tomorrow' because it's not really a common request I'm sure. but again... Still waiting..... Most of the other shops I deal with will at very least call to say they're having trouble finding something it'll be another day or whatever... But have the courtesy to call your customers and let them know what's going on!! They act like they're doing me a favor by letting me buy from them... Keep that up and the only cars with 'STRD' stickers will be the kids with the MOMO shifters... C'mon guys.

DJ Lazy
01-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Uh oh... looks like SpeedTech has a small public relations problem... ($2000 worth of education in that statement :rofl: )
But ya, that does suck. I have never dealed with them yet, due to the lack of a car to mod, however that is something that should be addressed. Maybe call and talk to the owner and tell him your complaint, Atleast make them aware of it.

Blue Devil 2
01-14-2004, 10:46 AM
Why don't you try calling them again?

kevie88
01-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Well, I had really good luck with Speedtech, my rims got here superfast.

I can relate to shops not getting back to people, it just happens sometimes. Shops get busy and you'll miss getting back to people. I really believe that you have to take care of the customers you have in the store before the guys on the phone, it's just the nature of the biz.

max_boost
01-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
Why don't you try calling them again? Pfff!!! Obviously they are too busy for his business!! It happens to everyone:)

GT2NV
01-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by CRX-R
Seriously, how do you expect to run a business when you don't do what you've said you will??? EVERY time I try to deal with Speedtech nothing happens. I cannot remember ONE time that they said they'd get back to me when they actually did!! Now I know for sure why I deal with other shops. Called last week looking for a simple "Do you have Tein Basic in stock?". Got the "I'll call you back". Still waiting.... Seriously it took more time for him to get my name and number than it would've to find out!! Now the Cross Member that I called about on Monday... after the guy figured out what I was asking for :rolleyes: (but no big deal).. I was suprised when he said he'd get back to me later that day (Monday) or 'early tomorrow' because it's not really a common request I'm sure. but again... Still waiting..... Most of the other shops I deal with will at very least call to say they're having trouble finding something it'll be another day or whatever... But have the courtesy to call your customers and let them know what's going on!! They act like they're doing me a favor by letting me buy from them... Keep that up and the only cars with 'STRD' stickers will be the kids with the MOMO shifters... C'mon guys.
i had the same problem with someone who works at speedtech now, he forgot to order my parts and they didnt come in for like 3 months:rolleyes: and never called to tell me whatsup..

Gondi Stylez
01-14-2004, 12:50 PM
ive had good luck w/ speedtech!! but i guess for every shop there are downsides!

ddmmak
01-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Stop your complaining!!! Why dont you let them call you or call back to them.. If you dont like their serivce go somewhere else!!! Everyshop has a way of doing business, if it is not your way get another shop to get your parts.!

R-Audi
01-14-2004, 01:45 PM
^^^Wow, This newb is cranky^^^
I personally don't feel you should have to call them back. If they say they will, they should. Maybe try pm-ing Shadowz concerning your problem, he has always been quite helpful with me.
Best of Luck!

shadowz
01-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi there sorry for your bad experience, I apologise on behalf of all our staff. We have been very busy and should not neglect any of our customers phone calls or orders. As for your TEIN Basic no we do not have them in stock but if you would like to order they will be 2-3 weeks away on our next TEIN stocking order. If you have any further questions feel free to call me at Speedtech.

Nick Chow
STRD

CRX-R
01-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by ddmmak
Stop your complaining!!! Why dont you let them call you or call back to them.. If you dont like their serivce go somewhere else!!! Everyshop has a way of doing business, if it is not your way get another shop to get your parts.!

You're an idiot :rolleyes: Why even bother posting that?

CRX-R
01-14-2004, 01:59 PM
Thank you Nick, I'll get in touch

Fosgate R
01-14-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by ddmmak

Yeah that was really dumb.

shadowz
01-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by CRX-R
Thank you Nick, I'll get in touch

Yup no prob just to let you know we have a TEIN order leaving next week also.

Nick

Seanith
01-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Go there in person.

403Gemini
01-14-2004, 03:14 PM
note for the future

what ive learned in working in retail for over 3 years, get the name of the person you are talking to. that way they know that if you call back, you have somebody to blame, so they will look after it personally.

rice_eater
01-14-2004, 06:19 PM
why would they give you their real name though :dunno: Err...yeah...my name is...ahh...Bob