PDA

View Full Version : FS:Sony BRAVIA 60" 1080p 240Hz LCD 3D-Ready LED HDTV (KDL60NX810)

cmchen0
04-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi,

I just bought this TV on April/11/2011 at the futureshop location along with Energy Veritas Energy speakers set as a bundle deal. I already have a Sharp Quadttron 3D TV already, therefore I am selling this right now. I can't return this TV, because of the awesome deal that I got with my Energy Veritas speaker set. I would have to return the whole bundle in which I don't want to do in this case. The TV has been used no more than 1 hour to make sure the unit is flawless. The picture quality on this TV is astounding and looks really good. I originally wanted to keep this TV but I know I will lose a lot of money on my other Sharp TV. The Sony TV retails for approximately $3900 at futureshop now. I will provide the receipt with the purchase of this TV as well as what comes with the TV. Box will be included as well for ease of transport.

Price: 2750

cmchen0
04-22-2011, 08:34 AM
bump to the top

cmchen0
04-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).