PDA

View Full Version : S&P: US gets outlook downgrade.

ZenOps
04-18-2011, 07:41 AM
http://www.cnbc.com/id/42643384

Will retain AAA status, but "we have revised our outlook on the long-term rating to negative from stable"

Ow. This could be crushing news.

SilverRex
04-18-2011, 08:10 AM
lol talk about finding ways to correct the current market. mid june cycle turn date fast approaching, market is due for a mid term correction before the next bull phase, I take it that the market will do what ever it takes to drop it's shoe,

but I see it as an opportunity

max_boost
04-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex
lol talk about finding ways to correct the current market. mid june cycle turn date fast approaching, market is due for a mid term correction before the next bull phase, I take it that the market will do what ever it takes to drop it's shoe,

but I see it as an opportunity :thumbsup:

Crymson
04-18-2011, 09:27 AM

but I see it as an opportunity

Me too, but i'm not sure when is a good time to get it. I've been hodling mostly cash for about 2 weeks.

dimi
04-18-2011, 09:33 AM
before the next bull phase

:werd:

Yea for an economy that has to print money to keep afloat, that has only one buyer of its treasuries (its central bank), that just went through the biggest clown show to cut 38 billion dollars out of a 1.6+ TRILLION deficit, things sure do look set for another bull market.

davidI
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by dimi

:werd:

Yea for an economy that has to print money to keep afloat, that has only one buyer of its treasuries (its central bank), that just went through the biggest clown show to cut 38 billion dollars out of a 1.6+ TRILLION deficit, things sure do look set for another bull market.

The last year's run has been overdone if you ask me :dunno:

Just gotta run with the market...it is what is right or wrong, no matter what we think!