PDA

View Full Version : Paying Provincial Corporate Tax Online

JfuckinC
04-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Anyone know how to do this? i phoned the AB gov finance and they were useless haha.. She said i can pay it since im with RBC but that's all she knew. Awesome help :banghead:

I've looked on there website also and can't find anything on it.. Thanks if you have some info!

Zhariak
04-18-2011, 11:08 AM
You can usually do it through online banking.

I wasn't sure about setting up the right "payee" so I just went to the bank, asked them to pay the bill, and then asked them to set it up as a "payee" which now shows up on my online banking (my biz corp account is with TD).

Hope this helps.

lint
04-18-2011, 11:26 AM
I'm with TD and had the same problem. It's not listed as a regular bill payment. With TD, when you're in your business account, there's a Tax Payment and Filing heading separate from the regular bill payments. I was able to set it up by going in there. I'm assuming Royal would be set up similarly.

tenth
04-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by lint
I'm with TD and had the same problem. It's not listed as a regular bill payment. With TD, when you're in your business account, there's a Tax Payment and Filing heading separate from the regular bill payments. I was able to set it up by going in there. I'm assuming Royal would be set up similarly.
HSBC is set-up the same as well. You should have to specify the tax year it pertains to, so not sure how well the traditional payee system would work (unless a box would get added for that).

JfuckinC
04-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Yep RBC does have that, thanks for pointing that out guys. I'll see if i can figure it out from there.

Thanks!

EDIT: Bonus, i can pay all my corporate tax federal and provincial from here. Wicked :D