PDA

View Full Version : Good freeware program to convert mp3 for recording to regular CD

Toma
01-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Like the title....what program does this easily...

nismodrifter
01-14-2004, 08:03 PM
winamp

www.winamp.com

go to options-->preferences and in the PLUG INS section go to OUTPUT and choose the "diskwriter" plug in, hit ok a bunch of times and close the pref window, hit play on winamp and you're done. make sure to set that plug in pack to "directsound" before trying to actually listen to anything again

/////AMG
01-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Sorry to hijack your thread.

Is there anyway I can covert a video to MP3? I want a song from one of the Beyond videos and I have no Idea how to put it into MP3. I want that song because of all the background noise as well and the engine reeving and stuff.

Thanks.

Dj_Stylz
01-14-2004, 09:08 PM
you can just ask the person that made the movie for the song name:nut:

xrayvsn
01-14-2004, 11:39 PM
exact audio copy willl make CDs from mp3.

It is good freeware, and will also perfectly rip your CD to wav, if you need to. You can use the lame codec to encode mp3's too, if you need to go the other way.

Just google for it, there are plenty of guides.

Fluidic
01-14-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz you can just ask the person that made the movie for the song name :nut:

Originally posted by Porsche_944
I want that song because of all the background noise as well and the engine reeving and stuff.

/////AMG
01-15-2004, 12:18 AM
I want that song because of all the background noise as well and the engine reeving.

Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
you can just ask the person that made the movie for the song name:nut:

dammit punit read first haha!!:guns: :guns:

ninspeed
01-16-2004, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hijack your thread.

Is there anyway I can covert a video to MP3? I want a song from one of the Beyond videos and I have no Idea how to put it into MP3. I want that song because of all the background noise as well and the engine reeving and stuff.

Thanks.
adobe preimer can seperate sound from video... might be able to do it that why then convert the audio file to mp3:dunno:

/////AMG
01-16-2004, 07:23 PM
oh yea i mean anyway to covert it into audio, anyone have preimer? I don't have it, its just the song from "Beyond Street Life" that Redyne_MR2 made.

Ferio_vti
01-16-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Like the title....what program does this easily...

So you're saying you want to use a bunch of mp3 and make an audio CD for use in any CD player correct??
If that's all you need, just use Nero or Easy CD Creator (I prefer Nero) and select 'Audio CD'
You don't need to convert the MP3 into anything, just select 80mins of music and burn.

5abi
01-16-2004, 08:40 PM
get nero from suprnova no need for conversions

DJ Lazy
01-16-2004, 08:41 PM
oh yea i mean anyway to covert it into audio, anyone have preimer? I don't have it, its just the song from "Beyond Street Life" that Redyne_MR2 made.

I got Adobe Premiere...

PM me..

/////AMG
01-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Does anyone have the link or video hosted for the video called
beyondstreetlife.wmv ?

I searched and I can't find the video, and I can't upload it either. If anyone has it hosted or has the link. Please post it here. Thanks.

/////AMG
01-18-2004, 03:56 PM
anyone?